Al-Saheefat al Kamelat al Sajjadiyya
• Contains 5 languages translation:
• Arabic - English
• عربي - اردو
• عربي - فارسي
• Arabic - Kiswahili
• અરબી - ગુજરાતી
• Big and Clear Indian Style Arabic script
• Audio of all duas : Play duas online and save to SD card and play offline.
• Add to Favorite
• No Need to Zoom in or Zoom Out
• Installs in SD Card
• Fully supports Small Screen devices
The title Al-Saheefat al-Sajjadiyya means simply ‘The Book of al-Sajjad’. Al-Sajjad is one of the titles given to Zain al-Abidin (a.s.) and signifies ‘the one who constantly prostrates himself in prayer’. The book is often called Al-Saheefat al-Kamelat al-Sajjadiyya, that is, ‘The “Perfect”, or “Complete”, Book of al-Sajjad’.
According to Shia tradition, Zain al-Abidin (a.s.) had collected his supplications and taught them to his children, especially Muhammad al-Baqir (a.s.) and Zayd.