Restrictions of the lite version:
* No station list
* URL jumps are not allowed
Native P2P BitTorrent Software for Android devices. Download files easily to your Android device
Professional (Ad-free) version.
KTorrent starts on BootUp
* uPnP and LSD is by Default Enabled
* Free Space is showing for Internal Storage only
* DL Speed showing for Max Speed for single torrent only.
1. Multiple simultaneous torrent downloads With UNLIMITED SPEED
2.Search Torrent with In app Searches with top torrents search engine and with Google
3. Set file priorities
4. "3G and Wifi" "Wifi Only" download mode
5. Set torrent download/upload speeds
6. UPnP and NAT-PMP support
7. Proxy Support
8. Port Configuration
9. Trackerless torrent (DHT) support
10. Add torrents from files
11. Set your download folder location
12. Options to remove .torrent file and torrent data.
13. Open torrents right from browser.
* Download Only when Charging
* Magnet link Support
And many more..
You can suggest ideas at http://ktorrent.idea.informer.com
FaceBook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/KTorrent-Torrent-Client-Application-for-Android-Users/248031775257409
Google + https://plus.google.com/b/116281925180138969936/116281925180138969936
Confirmed compatibility with models RT-AC68U, RT-N66U, RT-AC66U, RT-N55U, RT-N56U, DSL-N55, RT-N50U, RT-N16, RT-N14 (list based on positive feedbacks in comments)
Open-source project. Codebase: http://code.google.com/p/asus-download-master-client/
You can browse
- Devices and their properties
- Services and their properties
- Actions and invoke them
Source code available at https://github.com/mikebevz/UPnPBrowser
There is an error on Android 3.0+ which is caused by error in underlying library (CyberLink for Java). We're working hard on fixing it.
- No ads
- Additional features like logging to sdcard and advanced network traffic stats
This utility allows you to monitor a various system info in "always on top" floating window (overlay mode).
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
For fans of TV, and EZTV, this free, dedicated app is a must-have.
Ever wanted to download a file or a torrent on your Android, but it was too big? Have µTorrent installed at home? µMobile is meant for you!
µMobile allows you to connect to your µTorrent and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several µTorrent servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? uMobile handles connection to different µTorrent and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder. Mininova is included by default and more are available on my website !
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to µMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your µTorrent access to the Internet? uMobile handles HTTP and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
Finally, µMobile is available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish !
# Handles configuration for several uTorrent
# Handles several configurations per server (local, SSH, ...)
# Works with uTorrent version 1.x, 2.x and the new 3.x version !
# Connects through HTTP or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles Bittorrent files (*.torrent)
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers (available on website: The Pirate Bay, Extra torrent, isoHunt, Torrent 411, and many more !)
# Supports private searchers (see website)
# Can shutdown/restart server from the settings !
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# Available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish
NB: Please note that NOTHING gets downloaded on your device. Orders are sent remotely to your µTorrent server at home, and downloads are done there.
No special scroll wheels, great dimension graphic, fast drill chart, accurate - true data from the handbooks for the thread sizes you need.
Quick and easily searchable drill chart gives just about every standard drill bit size #0000-160 through 41.6 mm (1.6378) with associated screw size(s).
Great reference for machinists, shops, designers, engineers & at home use.
Supported screw sizes:
English: #0000-160 through 1-11/16-18 (UNC, UNF, UNS, UNEF, ME)
Metric: M0.30x0.08 through M36x3.0 course, fine, extra fine, and micro sizes
British: BA (#25 -> #0), BSF (3/16-32 -> 1-1/2 -8), BSW (1/16-60 ->1-1/2 -6) sizes
United National Coarse (UNC), United National Fine (UNF), United National Extra Fine (UNEF), United National Special (UNS), Metric Course, Metric Fine, Metric Extra Fine, (ME) Model Engineering, (BA) British Association Standard, (BSW) British Standard Whitworth, (BSF) British Standard Whitworth Fine
** Network Access is for Android Market License and to allow the application to go to the Web for "Support & Info" in the "About" Menu Button.
Localization support for:
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Diese App ermöglicht es Ihnen, Ihre Lieblings-Webseiten herunterladen (durch die Schaffung eines lokalen "Spiegel"), und sie anzeigen, wenn Sie offline sind, falls Ihr Internetzugang ist teuer oder rar.
- Hält ein Stück Internet in der Hosentasche;
- Hier können Sie Ihre Lieblings-Web-Seiten in Flugzeugen, U-Bahnen zu sehen, auf dem Land - überall
- Sparen Sie Ihr Geld
- Einfach zu bedienen
- Totaly kostenlos
The basic goal of this app to help people to give an information of his project thru SVN client without turning on their PC, this app offers portability while people need an information on the go.
This app has some features as follows:
User can manage their repositories thru this app.
User can browse their repository remotely
User can watch the detail of particular revision and its files which have been committed to the underlying SVN server.
Shows your CPU usage stats on a small bar graph in the corner of the screen. The bar can be as small as 1 pixel high. CPU use is shown as a percentage filled with color.
*Compatible with HTC One X and Galaxy S3 Quad-Core Phones*
+ Custom foreground & background colors
+ Alpha transparency enabled
+ Auto-start (run at boot)
+ Custom width (100px to full screen width)
+ Display above or below status bar
+ Multi-core CPUs displayed on separate bars, or combined
And for PRO users, these extra features:
+ Customizable Height
+ Customizable Update Speed (save more battery life!)
This tool is perfect for developers debugging apps. See your system CPU usage at a glance, without an annoying popup or overlay interfering with your app usage. Grab the PRO version to set the update interval as small as 100ms!
Micro CPU Monitor is ideal for use while playing games - the 1 pixel screen footprint means you won't miss any of the action!
==Battery Saving Gurus==
This CPU monitor is a great way to keep an eye on your battery drain. No matter what app you're using, the Micro CPU Monitor can tell you at a glance which applications are chewing up your CPU cycles.
---Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)---
Q. I've got a quad core device. Why don't I see all four cores being used?
A. Android tries to optimise the CPU usage, by shutting down cores when they're not needed. Your phone will rarely use all 4 cores. Try downloading a CPU Stress Test app, and you'll see the four cores then :)
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Required to create a system-wide overlay for the monitor on edge of screen
+ RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Required for the auto-start feature
+ INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used for error reporting, and anonymous usage reporting using Google Analytics.
Note: No personal information is collected or transmitted. We don't know what brand of toothpaste you use. Your IP address may be stored by Google Analytics, but this is never used to do nasty stuff. We promise.
Your comments & suggestions are always welcome! Drop me a line at email@example.com
What would you like to see in future versions?
This app works on both phones & tablets, and is ICS (Android 4.0) compatible.
Please note that this application has been thought of, programmed, developed, designed (and so on) by one single, 19 year old student.
Be so fair not to give 1-star rating because you encounter bugs, spelling mistakes or don't understand what this app is for.
If you got any suggestions, bug-reports or anything else, I'd be happy to receive a message from you.
Hex Pirate is a lightweight, easy-to-use Hex-, Binary-, Octal- & ASCII-Reader (Editing functions coming soon) for Android.
- No root required
- Open files from your device or SD-card
- Display the data as hexadecimal, binary, octal or ASCII-representation
- 2 data-representations are display simultaneously
- check the MD5-Hash & file-size
- performance-tweaks (currently WIP)
- decimal, different unicode-formats etc.
- hex comparison-feature
Askeroid is a mobile desktop search widget. We offer 300 different Web search engines in our online catalog, and the number keeps growing! Add Askeroid button or bar widget to your home screen, choose one or more buttons for your most used search engines, and enjoy the full power of vertical search. Add your own search engines in our online crouwdsourcing platform.
We search all vertical areas you may ever need:
- knowledge bases (Wikipedia, IMdB, HowStuffWorks, WolframAlpha)
- dictionaries (Dictionary.com, Thesaurus.com, Merriam-Webster, Canoonet)
- translation services (Google Translate, Lingvo, Multitran, Zargan, Dict.cc)
- files (4Shared, 2shared, HotFileSearch)
- torrents (The PirateBay, Demonoid.me, ISOHunt, KickAss, Toorgle, µTorrent, UTorrent)
- music (AllMusic, Pandora, WhoSampled, Jamendo, Last.fm, Spotiseek)
- videos (YouTube, Vevo, Blip.tv, Criticker)
- images (DeviantArt, Flickr, Creative Commons, Google Images)
- social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hyves)
- questions and answers (Answers.com, Quora, ChaCha)
- mobile apps (Android Market, Amazon, 1Mobile, AppBrain)
- classifieds (Craiglist, KiJiJi)
- e-commerce (Amazon, Pricegrabber, BestBuy, uSwitch, Dealspl.us, Bondfaro, Mercado, Allegro)
- events (TicketMaster, GrooveTickets)
- maps (Google Maps, Yandex Maps)
- health (WebMD, PubMed.gov)
- news (CNet, Bay News 9, Engadget, Reddit)
- urban culture (Urban Dictionary, Snopes)
There are many other websites and verticals you can search with Askeroid. Do you know that there is a search engine for all things about peanuts? Try The Peanut Roster.
If you have no idea what search engine fits your need best, use a new focused no-spam search engine (Blekko, DevilFinder, DuckDuckGo, Mooter, Beaucoup, Copernic) or natural language question search (Ask.com, True Knowledge,). You might be surprised at how good they are!
You can also use an old fashioned general purpose search engine (Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo,) or try meta search across them all (Dogpile, Webcrawler, Hotbot). Several search engines can even make you some money (Swagbuck, MyPoints).
If you live in a non-English speaking country, we have for you national search engines (Baidu, Yandex, Terra, Eniro, entireWeb).
If the search engine you need is not listed or found inside Askeroid, use a feature "Not found" to send me a message. I quickly fulfill most (but not all) requests - please do not ask for warez or porn! You are free to use such search engines but not through Askeroid.
Askeroid widget may appear on home screen automatically after installation if your Android version and security settings allow it. Add it to Home screen manually if it does not appear.
To install a widget:
1. Select the screen where you want your widget to be.
2. Either press Menu and then Add to Home or long press on the empty space on the screen until an Add menu appears.
3. Press Widget.
4. Select Askeroid 1x1 or Askeroid 4x1 widget type.
Askeroid customization screen will pop out. Select the search engine(s) and visual style you like and press BACK arrow when done.
You can add more than one Askeroid widget to the same screen or different screens. Each widget can have a different set of search engine icons. However, each widget must also be customized separately.
1. Press an icon of the search engine you want to use.
2. Type on the on-screen keyboard. Your search string will appear in the search field above.
3. When done, press the search "Magnifying Glass" button on the right.
Your search results will be in the browser window that will open.
To cancel, press a BACK key once to close a keyboard and twice to close the search field.
NEED HELP ? FOUND A BUG ?
Write to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Sickbeard alpha 491
RECOMMENDED: Sickbeard alpha master
-Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) look and feel
-View Shows, Seasons, and Episodes
-View Future Episodes
-View History, and Logs
-Set Episode Status
-Search for Episode
-Mass Show Edit via Context Action Bar
-Mass Episode Edit via Context Action Bar
Have a problem? File a bug report at http://github.com/Buttink/sick-stache/issues.
Also available for free at https://sourceforge.net/projects/sickbeard/files/?source=navbar.
This app does not condone piracy. Anything you download via SickBeard, I am not legally responsible for.
Restrictions of the lite version:
* No station list
* URL jumps are not allowed