Endlich gibt es die vom iPhone her bekannte App GasTanken (LPG) auch für Android.
Mit dieser Applikation gehört die Suche nach Autogas (LPG) Tankstellen der Vergangenheit an. Über die Umkreissuche finden Sie mit ihrem Android Phone LPG-Tankstellen in ihrer Nähe. Durch Online-Zugriff sind die dargestellten Daten immer aktuell. Die eingebaute Favoritenliste haben Sie die Preise "Ihrer" Tankstellen immer im Blick.
+ Umkreissuche (mit Einstellmöglichkeit Radius)
+ LPG Tankstellensuche nach Ort
+ LPG Tankstellensuche nach PLZ
+ Suche nach KFZ-Kennzeichen (z.B. HH)
+ Kennzeichnung der autobahnnahen Tankstellen in Umkreissuche
+ Suche nach Tankstellen in Autobahn-Nähe (Eingabe z.B. A9)
+ Mit dem optionalen Routenplaner können Tankstellen entlang einer Route gefunden werden
+ Zugriff auf aktuelle Online Datenbank
+ über 6500 Tankstellen (Deutschland) in Online-Datenbank
+ Detailangaben zu Tankstellen (Adresse, Tel-Nr., Öffnungszeiten, Bezahlung, Adapterangabe, aktuelle Hinweise)
+ direkte Kartenanzeige mit Navigationsmöglichkeit
+ Übersichtskarte nach Umkreissuche
+ Möglichkeit die Reihenfolge Favoriten zu ändern
+ Anzeige der Preisdifferenz der Favoriten seit letzter Aktualisierung
+ Möglichkeit der Sortierung der Ergebnisliste/Favoritenliste nach Preis
+ Währungsanzeige von Fremdwährungen / Ausland
+ GasTanken erfordert Internet Zugriff.
+ Für sämtlich dargestellte Informationen kann ise-solutions keine Haftung übernehmen. Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr!
Diese Applikation entstand in Kooperation mit der wohl umfangreichsten und aktuellsten Datenbank für Gas-Tankstellen in Deutschland www.gas-tankstellen.de
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Do you want to find real gems in the outdoors? Then Gem Hunter PRO is the app for you! Once thought as a complicated activity, Gem Hunting can now be an interesting and exciting hobby without the need of expensive and sophisticated equipment.
Gem Hunter PRO enables you to search for REAL gemstones and valuable jewels in the United States covering Idaho, California, Oregon and Washington with your GPS enabled phone.
This cool app maps over 2000 GPS coordinates of places to find gems, making it a perfect tool for all the rockhounds out there in America!
Purposely made for user's convenience, Gem Hunter PRO also includes helpful information such as identifying the land owner class and the type of gem that can be found in such area. The best thing is, Gem Hunter PRO is only $2.99 USD!
Download this app now and enjoy hunting for real gem deposits through your phone!
Precious Metals and Minerals included:
Actinolite, Albite, Amethyst, Apache Tears, Aquamarine, Calcite, Carnelian, Gold, Cinnabar, Copper, Diamond, Feldspar, Fossils, Garnet, Geodes, Hematite, Jade, Jasper, Malachite, Mica, Obsidian, Onyx, Opal, Quartz,Petrified Wood, Pyrite, Crystals, Rhodonite, Silver, Soapstone, Sunstone, Talc, Thunderegg, Tiger's Eye, Topaz, Zeolites, Zircon.
Gives access to maps scales 1:125000(roadmap),1:50000(Landranger), 1:25000(Explorer) and 1:10000 (Streetmap)
Features smooth scrolling, compass, Augmented reality,paths and waypoints.
Suitable for rambling, cycling or street level.
Search by postcode, placename, gridref or latitude/longitude
No ads or quotas in the Premium version
With more than 570 free, detailed and mapped walking guides (February 2015) and counting, the iFootpath App, along with its partner website iFootpath.com, has been created to inspire people to get out and enjoy beautiful walks across the UK.
iFootpath is made for walking, and only for walking. From town trails to riverside strolls and countryside rambles, we are building a library of walks for everyone to enjoy - be it alone, with your dog or with family and friends.
iFootpath is different. Of course it does provide the ability to collect, edit and share GPS trail data but that's only the start. The walking guides are beautifully presented and enhanced with richer information optimised for walkers - descriptions, turn by turn instructions, photos, historical notes, maps showing the GPS trail, what to see along the way and the author’s insight into what makes each walk great.
Key features include:
EXPLORE (The walk library is still growing. UK walk availability varies regionally. Please check the website for coverage details)
- Download walking guides from the store (all free) to take with you
- Find walks near your current location or by name, walk length or county
- Your walking experience is facilitated and enhanced with photographs, turn by turn instructions, descriptions of the area, historical notes and points of interest
- Avoid any wrong turns by following your real time progress along the walking route on the live map
- Works even without mobile signal coverage as walking guides are stored on your phone
- Add your own photos and comments about the walk
- Track your own walking route using your phone’s GPS capability and the intuitive iFootpath tracker
- See your route drawn live on the map while you are on the move
- Keep tracking your route while using other apps or phone functions
- Add waypoints to break your walk into sections and help walkers navigate and find key landmarks & points of interest
- Upload your route to iFootpath.com where you can use the bespoke visual GPS editor to correct any errors, add additional waypoints, reorder waypoints or extend the track to perfect your route
- Add photos and descriptions on the website and then share with the iFootpath community, family and friends
Continued running of GPS in background can dramatically reduce battery life
iFootpath is based in the UK and is currently UK only
For full details visit iFootpath.com.
Any questions or feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the app to guide you as you walk through the streets and lanes of Ennis, Co Clare, Ireland.
The app is an easy-to-use and ideal for:-
• Following the planned walking routes
• Making your own route from point to point
• Listening to the audio of various points of interest
• Learning about the people, places and history of Ennis
• Enjoying yourself!
The app features:-
• GPS Mapping with easy to follow route plans
• Directions to all points of interest from your current location
• Easy to understand distances to help time your walk
• Audio and video
Download this easy to use app for free and plan your walking tour of Ennis.
"La piste des trésors d'Alsace" est une application proposant des parcours touristiques et ludiques aux quatre coins de cette magnifique région. Ils vous permettront de visiter les plus belles villes et contrées d'Alsace tout en vous amusant !
Si vous souhaitez découvrir l'Alsace de manière originale, laissez-vous guider et partez sur la piste des trésors d'Alsace !
Located on the Opale Coast, the Boulogne area, which includes Boulogne-sur-Mer & the seaside resorts of Wimereux, Hardelot, Le Portel-plage and Equihen,-Plage has a rich natural and historical legacy.
This first version offers you 10 circular walks to discover the natural side of Boulogne Region. Other walks will be added in the future.
We also offer a few cycling and walking trails to discover the Kent region in the UK, provided by Discover Folkestone, Hythe et Romney Marsh.
Application designed by the CAB (District of Boulogne sur Mer) part financed by the European Union,(European Regional development fund) Interreg IVA 2 Seas, the cross border cooperation programme
Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands are not covered by this application.
Application provides a regional view of the landscape which is similar in content and appearance to a typical road-atlas.
On the map you can browse:
- Cities, towns, villages, centres of population,
- Motorways and junction numbers, A and B roads,
- Some woodland features and wind farms location.
The app is ideal for route planning and geographic context. You can show/follow your current location and calculate distance between points using 'tap' action.
With this app you do not need the paper atlas any more. You will get same level of details - popular OS 1:250K scale and you will be able to check alternative routes just in few seconds.
The application provides support for geographic and British National Grids coordinates - set your default format in settings.
You always know where you are and how to get to your destination.
UK Map Atlas contains 1:50 000 Scale Gazetteer which is a GB reference tool and location finder containing 250,000 distinctive place and feature names.
Contains Ordnance Survey Open Data © Crown copyright and database right 2014.
The app contains:
- a tour list of all locations
- location details including images, quotes and descriptions
- audio narration for each location
- an interactive map showing tour locations
- find your current location on the map
- information pages relating to the app, Dylan Thomas and the walking tour book
The tour will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours. Enjoy!
Find routes for walking, running and cycling with roads, footpaths and cycle trails clearly marked. Plan your route in advance using the route planning tools, or track your location using the integrated GPS. Discover Britain’s hidden treasures with historic monuments, mountain peaks and country pubs or just go for a ramble and use the map to discover more of the landscape.
OS MapFinder features
OS MapFinder is ideal for walking, running, cycling or any outdoor activity and includes:
• Free road maps down to street level
• OS Landranger and OS Explorer high-resolution maps available as in-app purchases in 100km2 tiles
• GPS tracking to show current location and direction of travel
• Plan routes on screen and save in app or as GPX file
• Route recording including route taken, time, distance and average speed
• Search for place names, points of interest, postcodes and grid references
• Works fully offline – no mobile or data connection required
Using OS MapFinder
• For walking and hiking – plan your route in advance with details of footpaths, open access areas and rights of way and check your location on the map as you progress
• For cycling and running - track your route, time and speed with the GPS logging functions, and see if you can improve on your best times
• For bird spotting, wildlife watching and photography - identify the best habitats or landscape features and find a route
• Also includes features for horse riding, kayaking, geocaching, fishing, tourists and geology.
Adding OS Landranger and OS Explorer maps
Your app includes road maps for England, Scotland, Wales and islands included in Great Britain. Our detailed OS Landranger (1:50 000 scale) and OS Explorer (1:25 000 scale) maps are also available as in-app purchases. Each map section is 100 km2. Go to ‘Buy Maps’, zoom in to the area you want and select the scale. Once purchased, you can download your maps to multiple Android devices on the same Google® account
A free sample map is included for the Exeter area so you can see the quality of the high resolution maps available. Current map tile prices are
OS Landranger (1:50 000 scale): £0.69
OS Explorer (1:25 000 scale): £1.99
Using OS MapFinder
There is a help area included in the app that will help you use the route planning and GPS tracking. It also includes a brief guide to map reading and navigation skills to help you make the most of the OS maps on your device.
Our customer support team can help with problems using OS MapFinder, whether that is planning a route, using GPS tracking or viewing maps on your phone or tablet.
Check the FAQs at https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/shop/mapfinder/mapfinder-android-faq.html, or contact us at https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/contact/
App and Map sizes
The app is a large download as it is designed to be used even when you are offline, so it has to save the high resolution maps and search database to your device. Included in the app is overview mapping for all of Great Britain, plus the ability to search for towns, cities, postcodes and places of interest. Please ensure your device has sufficient free space and you are connected via WiFi before beginning the download.
Maps sections are around 60MB each. To save space you can remove unneeded map sections from your device, and then download them again for free when you next need them
We will occasionally update maps to reflect changes. To get an updated map, just remove and re-install the map section – the most recent version will be automatically downloaded.
★ Download the app and share the news with friends ★
*** FEATURED IN GOOGLE PLAY BEST APPS OF 2014 ***
Get instant access to detailed maps of all countries from anywhere in the world! No internet connection is required.
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 14M downloads worldwide.
➣ 140 TB of internet data saved by users in 2014.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
- Download Global Movie Trails for free
- Locate your nearest trail with GPS
- Follow the clues
- Look out for Audio and Video features in some of the trails
- Collect gold, silver or bronze treasure coins and real-world rewards!
Most of our movie trails offer rewards - a badge, a sticker or money off in gift shops and cafes.
The app features trails around movie locations in the UK with locations and countries being added all the time.
Movie trails in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London. Movies include: Trainspotting, Whitnail &I, Harry Potter, Dear Frankie, Notting Hill, Sunshine on Leith, Chariots of Fire, Gregory/s Girl, Shaun of the Dead.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sainted Media makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the apps but will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or inconvenience arising in any way whatsoever from the use of this app.
Users undertake treasure hunts at their own risk.
If you think that there are any errors or out of date information please notify us at: email@example.com explaining which treasure hunt contains the error.
Provider: Stiftung Preußische Schlösser und Gärten Berlin-Brandenburg
Developer: Comm! Agentur für Kommunikation Bettina Gries, Sainted Media Ltd.
Copyright 2014 COMM!/Sainted Media