Use our map-based app to explore Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Learn more about our favorite sights to see, places to eat at, shops not to miss, and spots to lay your head at night.
No matter where you travel in our six-state region, there’s sure to be a Yankee “Best” nearby.
GTF North West covers the Lake District (Cumbria), Manchester and Liverpool.
Group Travel Finder North East includes Yorkshire - Yorkshire Dales, North York Moors - Northumberland and Newcastle.
GTF East England covers Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridge
Group Travel Finder South East England covers Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Canterbury, Brighton, Margate, Eastbourne, Isle of Wight.
Group Travel Finder South West England covers Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire, Bath, The Cotswolds, Bristol, Gloucester, Wells, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Lyme Regis, Poole, Torquay, Plymouth, Newquay etc.
Position of the national treasure that has scattered in various parts of Japan is display on the map.
Directions search to the national treasure uses GPS.
(1).The position of a national treasure the present place peripheral is displayed with the pin by using GPS.
(2).The national treasure is selected from the list.
The directions search is possible based on information on the present place and the national treasure.
*Related web search
The web retrieval result can be displayed by making the national treasure name a key word in the application program.
*Related Image Search
The web Image retrieval result can be displayed by making the national treasure name a key word in the application program.
The content of Wikipedia of the national treasure that is the relation can be displayed on a detailed page in the application program.
This application is connected with the Internet by using 3G network or WiFi.
GPS is used for the display at the present place and the directions search. Please turn on the GPS function and use it.
The retrieval result of relation web retrieval is a retrieval result of web that makes the national treasure name a key word. A retrieval result not related might be displayed as the national treasure name.
It is not the one to assume any responsibilities of all acts that the user does by using information on this application program and the displayed web site.
- A "must have app for your next Disney trip" - Jason D. O'Grady - ZDNet.com
- "One of the Top 5 Apps for Walt Disney World" - ZDNet.com
- A "Top 5 Must Have" app for Walt Disney World - Chip&Co.com
Now Enjoy 250 Magical Walt Disney World Secrets - Plus Over 200 Fun Facts and More Than 200 Original & Exclusive Photos!
- A "must have app for your next Disney trip." - Jason D. O'Grady - ZDNet.com
- "One of the Top 5 Apps for Walt Disney World" - ZDNet.com
- "Chock full of advice on where, when and how to experience the many hidden treasures scattered across the parks." - MACWORLD.com - Rated 4 out of 5 Mice
- "This is one of the most amazing and original Disney apps I have seen." Miss Mouse Travel
Walt Disney World Resort is a land of magic, memories and. . .secrets. We've researched and compiled over 250 secrets from the theme parks and official Disney sources (No wild Internet rumors here) and organized them into a guided tour, now complete with photos, to provide you and your family with an entire day's worth of magical sleuthing as you discover one new secret after another throughout Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
• How and why Magic Kingdom “opens” like a movie
• Why there’s an ice cream store on Main Street, U.S.A.
• Where to find a “living” tombstone at the Haunted Mansion
• An ominous warning at the entrance to the Haunted Mansion which 99.9% of guests miss
• How to ride Segways at Epcot…before the park opens to guests
• Where to find a walking plant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
• Where to find a hidden key at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
• Trash cans and benches…that talk!
• The amazing and fun world of Hidden Mickeys
• A secret side entrance to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
• Why there’s a net full of Jell-O at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
• And a whole lot more.
• NO WI-FI OR INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED! - Works in all four theme parks and at home.
BONUS #1 - And if that's not enough, we've also included a fun bonus tour of over 80 Hidden Mickeys at WDW. Now journey through all four parks in a progressive tour searching for Mickey Mouse hidden...right in front of you!
BONUS # 2 - But we didn't stop there. We've also included over 200 Walt Disney World Fun Facts to keep the magic alive as you ride the monorail back to your Walt Disney World Resort.
Download the fun "Walt Disney World Secrets Gold" Notescast app today!
★With the Global interpreter [CJK] app
(English, Korean,Japanese,Chinese), you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 120,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and contextual sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
*Alternative words suggestion
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Save recent translation function
- It can be utilized conveniently as recently translated sentences are automatically saved.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy Global interpreter that guarantees your best foreign language conversation!!
The Discover the Garden of England App gives you details of places to stay – from cosy B & Bs, country inns, boutique and country house hotels, to pretty holiday cottages and top quality camping facilities. Comprehensive listings of places to visit, things to do, where to eat and shop, as well as a full calendar listing of events taking place throughout the year, make this App the essential companion to planning and enjoying a short break or day out in the Garden of England.
The only App to cover both the Kent and East Sussex borders, the information featured is collected directly from accommodation providers, places to visit and event organisers and is frequently updated, ensuring that the information is accurate and relevant for visitors and residents alike wanting to discover more of the Garden of England.
Entries include a description, a direct link to a contact telephone number, email and website for further details, as well as directions and a map with GPS integration, making it easy to get from A to B. Many entries also include photographs, opening times and prices, where appropriate. The ‘Favourites’ function enables you to build your own personalised itineraries of places to visit, things to do, accommodation, restaurants and events to experience during your visit.
What’s more, the information is stored directly within the App itself making it easy on your phone charges and ideal if you are visiting from abroad.
Within under an hour of London and the South coast, you can be relaxing in quintessential English countryside, enjoying some of the country’s finest examples of gardens, castles and stately homes – there are more concentrated here than in any other area of the country. Not only that, the area is great for outdoor activities too – walking, cycling, mountain biking, climbing and golf are all well catered for. And for those who like something at a slower pace, the towns and villages in the area provide more than enough in the way of places to browse for antiques and other finds, not to mention plenty of high quality pubs, restaurants and other places to eat. Discover the Garden of England using this essential Guide to the best of Kent and Sussex.
Would you like to feature your business on the Discover App? Contact us at email@example.com.
Simple and intuitive to use, the app allows you to search for places to visit in a number of ways. Use the near me map or list to find out what’s around your current location, or our unique Day Out finder wheel which suggests places based on your selected region or county as well as any specific needs like somewhere that’s great for the kids, or something coastal, or that allows dogs.
Other useful features include:
• Events at places to visit
• Don’t miss tips for when you arrive
• Times, prices, directions and more
• Picture galleries
• Favourites - build your own list
• Share with your friends
• Scalable maps
A great app for anyone on the move or planning a trip, you can explore all 400 English Heritage places to visit and never be lost for ideas for a great day out again!
Please note that this app will not run on Android phones with smaller screens (eg HTC Wildfire)
Each year Discover New England (DNE) hosts 80+ international tour operators and U.S. receptive operators. These individuals meet with New England tourism representatives from lodging properties, attractions, destination marketing organizations and state tourism offices to learn about travel products, establish relationships and initiate contracts for both group tours and foreign independent travelers (FIT).
This FREE app features:
Build Your Own Agenda
Create your schedule with buyers
Interactive Marketplace Layout
Conference Center Floor Plan
Social and Web Links
- simple GPS based compass app & QR code reader
- one of the few compass app's using HDDD MM.MMM format
- designed for use with Geocaching and Treasure Island Maps unique Treasure Hunt Map & Tours
- simple and straight forward to encourage first time users of GPS based navigation
- get most fun out if it by using it with our guided Treasure Hunt Tour's on Koh Samui / Thailand
or QR-Code guided city tours around the world
- get a free copy of our map at most Hotels on Koh Samui
*QR Code Reader now integrated
Keywords: GPS, Compass, Thailand, Koh Samui, Treasure Island
100% offline Paris Map & Guide.
- complete Paris map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- Paris hotels deals (online module)
Discover Paris with our offline app.
Paris Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way around Paris.
Paris, the cosmopolitan capital of France, is - with 2.2 million people living in the dense (105 km²) central city and almost 12 million people living in the whole metropolitan area - one of the largest agglomerations in Europe. Located in the north of the country on the river Seine, Paris has the reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design. Dubbed the City of Light (la Ville Lumière) and Capital of Fashion, it is home to the world's finest and most luxurious fashion designers and cosmetics, such as Chanel No.5, Christian Dior, Yves Saint-Laurent, Guerlain, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Clarins, etc. A large part of the city, including the River Seine, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has the second highest number of Michelin-restaurants in the world (after Tokyo) and contains numerous iconic landmarks, such as the world's most visited tourist site the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge, Lido etc, making it the most popular tourist destination in the world with 45 million tourists annually.
The city of Paris enjoys a more or less nice weather all through the year and you can visit the place at about any time. However, it is best that you go during the spring season or the autumn season. These two seasons are the peak tourist seasons due to the simple reason that the weather is at its best at these times. You can avoid extremes of temperatures at these times. During the summer months, particularly in the July-August period, you can avoid the rush of tourists. However, the temperature can be around 90 ° F and can be quite discomforting for you. The summer weather in Paris, along with air pollution, can spoil the fun of your trip to the place. In the winter months, the temperature can drop as low as 30 ° F. In the November – February period, the weather is cold and rainy.
- Download Global Movie Trails for free
- Locate your nearest trail with GPS
- Follow the clues
- Look out for Audio and Video features in some of the trails
- Collect gold, silver or bronze treasure coins and real-world rewards!
Most of our movie trails offer rewards - a badge, a sticker or money off in gift shops and cafes.
The app features trails around movie locations in the UK with locations and countries being added all the time.
Movie trails in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London. Movies include: Trainspotting, Whitnail &I, Harry Potter, Dear Frankie, Notting Hill, Sunshine on Leith, Chariots of Fire, Gregory/s Girl, Shaun of the Dead.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sainted Media makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the apps but will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or inconvenience arising in any way whatsoever from the use of this app.
Users undertake treasure hunts at their own risk.
If you think that there are any errors or out of date information please notify us at: email@example.com explaining which treasure hunt contains the error.
Provider: Stiftung Preußische Schlösser und Gärten Berlin-Brandenburg
Developer: Comm! Agentur für Kommunikation Bettina Gries, Sainted Media Ltd.
Copyright 2014 COMM!/Sainted Media