- Daily Bible reading plan
- Read the entire Bible in one year
- Keep track of your Bible reading progress
- Take notes chapter by chapter
- Night reading mode
1. The Holy Bible in Romanian, Translated by Dumitru Cornilescu, Since 1928
2. The Holy Bible in Basic English, Published by Cambridge University, Translated by Prof. S. H. Hooke, University of London, BBE is composed of 1,000 words since 1949.
3. Extra Contents
- Extra Contents
1. Whole Bible Reading Plan for 50 Days and 365 Days
2. 60 Bible Key Verses, The Lord’s Prayer, The Apostles' Creed, and The Lausanne Covenant
3. Searching the Bible verses by words, Listening Bible audio, Everyday meditation, etc.
4. Bible Reading History (Save by Pressing menu in each chapter)
1. Offline Bible (Internet connection is not required to read.)
2. Very useful to study English with the best Book in the world
3. Supporting extra large screen (both portrait and landscape mode)
4. No suspicious access permissions
- The app. can interact with audio files in "audio4bible" folder in external storage.
The audio file name format needs to be "[Book]-[Chapter].mp3", eg. /mnt/sdcard/audio4bible/2Chronicles-36.mp3
ps 1. You can distribute this application freely in any situation for His favor. ;)
ps 2. There are many different language versions of Bible from the project and Kids Bible Story applications. We hope this can help to the faith of our children.
+ You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus. [2 Timothy 3:15]
※ The Bible-smith Project: "The Gospel for Everyone"
This project develops any kind of Bible related Apps/Info. for more effective and efficient evangelism.
Please walk together with this project by prayer, and you can send us the Bible text (VPL: Verse Per Line Format) in any language where needs the gospel. We will develop a Bible android app. of that language. (Every process and product are free of charge. ;)
To donate the project, PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ We are conscious that all things are working together for good to those who have love for God in His purpose. [Romans 8:28]
+ My life is to complete the task the Lord has given me to testify to the Gospel of the grace of God, so that I may finish my race with joy. [Acts 20:24]
+ He who overcomes, and keeps my works to the end, to him I will give rule over the nations. [Revelation 2:26]
Exemple de subiecte tratate aici:
- De ce permite Dumnezeu raul
- Ziua de Judecata
- Intoarecerea DOmnului nostru
-Rascumparare si Restabilire
Scopul acestei aplicaţii este pentru a pune la dispoziţia tuturor celor interesaţi în cuvântul lui Dumnezeu acest studiu bogat cu scripturi care armonizează toate scripturile referitor la subiectele tratate. Vă rugăm să nu uitaţi să evaluaţi aplicaţia pentru a fi o binecuvântare şi pentru alţii.
Sperăm ca acest studiu Biblic să ne ajute să ne întărim credinţa în promisiunile lui Dumnezeu.
Dumnezeu să binecuvânteze pe toţi acei care au inimă curate şi nu sunt conduşi de prejudecăţi.
Alegeți o carte a Sfintei Scripturi în limba română
Vechiul Testament - Old Testament
 Facerea / Geneza
 Ieşirea / Exod
 1 Samuel
 2 Samuel
 1 Regi
 2 Regi
 1 Cronici
 2 Cronici
 Cântarea Cântărilor
 Plângerile lui Ieremia
Noul Testament - New Testament
 Faptele Apostolilor
 1 Corinteni
 2 Corinteni
 1 Tesaloniceni
 2 Tesaloniceni
 1 Timotei
 2 Timotei
 1 Petru
 2 Petru
 1 Ioan
 2 Ioan
 3 Ioan
This is Biblia română - Romanian Holy Bible. The Application is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
- Search by book name, chapter number or by word;
- Quick and simple navigation between pages;
- It´s possible to share any verse with the apps in your Android;
- Easy to read because there is a nice contrast difference between verses;
- Catholic Version;
The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books") is a canonical collection of texts considered sacred in Judaism as well as in Christianity. The term Bible is shared between the two religions, although the contents of each of their collections of canonical texts is not the same. Different religious groups include different books within their canons, in different orders, and sometimes divide or combine books, or incorporate additional material into canonical books.
The Hebrew Bible, or Tanakh, contains twenty-four books divided into three parts: the five books of the Torah ("teaching" or "law"), the Nevi'im ("prophets"), and the Ketuvim ("writings").
Christian Bibles range from the sixty-six books of the Protestant canon to the eighty-one books of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church canon. The first part of Christian Bibles is the Old Testament, which contains, at minimum, the twenty-four books of the Hebrew Bible divided into thirty-nine books and ordered differently than the Hebrew Bible. The Catholic Church and Eastern Christian churches also hold certain deuterocanonical books and passages to be part of the Old Testament canon. The second part is the New Testament, containing twenty-seven books: the four Canonical gospels, Acts of the Apostles, twenty-one Epistles or letters, and the Book of Revelation.
By the 2nd century BCE Jewish groups had called the Bible books "holy," and Christians now commonly call the Old and New Testaments of the Christian Bible "The Holy Bible" (τὰ βιβλία τὰ ἅγια, tà biblía tà ágia) or "the Holy Scriptures" (η Αγία Γραφή, e Agía Graphḗ). Many Christians consider the whole canonical text of the Bible to be divinely inspired. The oldest surviving complete Christian Bibles are Greek manuscripts from the 4th century. The oldest Tanakh manuscript in Hebrew and Aramaic dates to the 10th century CE, but an early 4th-century Septuagint translation is found in the Codex Vaticanus.
The Bible was divided into chapters in the 13th century by Stephen Langton and into verses in the 16th century by French printer Robert Estienne and is now usually cited by book, chapter, and verse. The Bible has estimated annual sales of 25 million copies, and has been a major influence on literature and history, especially in the West where it was the first mass printed book.
The following features are available:
-Liturgy (Holy Qurbana, Passion Week & Holy Baptism – English & Transliteration formats)
-General Prayers ( Morning, evening, prayer for the sick, prayers at mealtime, etc)
-FAQs on Orthodox faith (explanations on why we pray for the departed, Infant baptism, etc)
-Church Locator (300+ Churches added - will be continually updated)
-Counselling cell contact
-Brief history of our Church and Diocese
Please note that these are the initial versions of the App, in the future months, this app will incorporate additional features to benefit members of our church.
We look forward to hearing your suggestions and feedback on this initiative.
Play Store Feature Image Source: "Mar Thoma Sliva" by Mathen Payyappilly Palakkappilly (User:Achayan) - Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mar_Thoma_Sliva.jpg#/media/File:Mar_Thoma_Sliva.jpg