Backed by Storm Team 8, the Newschannel 8 app allows you to track storms near you, view our live weather radar, hour by hour forecasts, 7 day weather forecasts, video reports and more.
From the Tampa Bay Bucs to the Rays, Gasparilla to the Florida Strawberry Festival, we have you covered.
You can watch live & replayed FOX 13 broadcasts. Plus, get SkyTower radar images, traffic updates, sports scores, and breaking MyFoxTampaBay.com news -- all designed specifically for your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Live FOX 13 broadcasts & replays
Live SkyTower radar feed
Animated SkyTower radar images for your community
Bay area weather forecast, satellite loops, and marine conditions
Interactive radar map
Current weather watches & warnings
The latest on the Buccaneers, Rays, Lightning, Bulls, and other sports
Check the traffic as you head out the door
The app has been completely redesigned for speed and usability. In addition to a number of new features, we hope you find the format allows easier reading and crisp photos and video for a more dynamic experience.
ABC Action News is Taking Action For You with leading local news coverage, "Certified Most Accurate" weather forecasts, and award-winning I-Team investigations on TV, online, on your phone and tablet.
ABC Action News has been named the Associated Press’ Best Overall News Operation for the past five years in a row.
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
* NEWS - view official news and press releases as they come out
* EVENTS - view upcoming events in and around Tampa
* JOBS - view the latest job openings at the City of Tampa
* SOCIAL - connect with the mayor and the City of Tampa on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more
* CONTACT US - view and call contact numbers for hurricane information, city services, code enforcement, and more
* CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER - send messages to the city with questions, requests for service, and more
* UTILITY BILL PAYMENT - view a City of Tampa utility account and optionally make a payment
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT - stay tuned for more features in the next update (coming soon)
Found a problem with this app? Report it here: http://www.tampagov.net/msg?id=753
Have a feature you would like added to the app? Request it here: http://www.tampagov.net/msg?id=754
The e-Paper is an exact replica of the printed newspaper. You can flip through pages and skim headlines just as you would with the printed newspaper in your hands. View articles, photos, games and comics with the click of a button.
The Tampa Tribune e-Paper offers many exciting features including:
30 Day Archive
Daily notification feature
Includes Highlands Today, Hernando, Pasco Tribune & MacDill Thunderbolt
Dnevnik, družba medijskih vsebin, d. d., se lahko pohvali z več kot petdesetletno tradicijo in vedno boljšimi poslovnimi rezultati, ki so posledica hitrega prilaganja poslovanja spremembam na slovenskem in evropskem trgu. Danes sodi v največjo skupino, ki se ukvarja z založništvom v Sloveniji oziroma ki je na področju založništva knjig, časopisov in revij v okviru DZS in njenih hčera prva na našem trgu. Časnik Dnevnik kot ena izmed blagovnih znamk naše družbe sodi med osrednje slovenske dnevnoinformativne medije.
About the company
Dnevnik d.d., is one of the largest media companies in Slovenia, and - through DZS and its daughters - a leading book, newspaper and magazine publisher in the Slovenian market. With a tradition of over 50 years, our company brand - the newspaper Dnevnik - is one of the central Slovenian daily newspapers.
- App Recommendations
- App Reviews
- Access to your favorite apps
- All news and articles from the magazine
- Hot topics
- Categories to allow drill-downs
- A Forum
- Overview of your subscribed threads
- Overview of Your Threads
- Overview of current topics
Keywords: Android, AndroidPIT, Apps, News, Reviews, Blog, Forum, Community
The app permissions in plain English:
- Approximate (network-based) location: We use this to show you app recommendations that are specific to your country. Your exact location will not be transmitted.
- Full network access: All the content on this app is loaded from the internet. Therefore it needs internet access.
- View network connections: We use this to check if you are connected to the internet. The app needs to know so that it doesn't try to download data while you aren't connected.
- Run at startup: The app is started when your phone turns on in order for you to be notified of new content in the app right away.
The App displays content in several categories including news, sports, the latest from our YouTube channel, the latest tweets from our Twitter feeds, the latest posts from our Facebook pages, images from Tumblr and live streaming of our radio stations in both news and sports.
We put a lot of thought into the best collection of sites to include for Tampa. It's also easy to share an article via email when you find something your friends and family might be interested in.
Current sites included
- Tampa Tribune
- St. Petersburg Times
- NBC Tampa WFLA
- ABC Tampa WFTS
- CBS Tampa WTSP
- FOX Tampa WTVT
- outside.in Tampa
- Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Tampa Bay Weather
☑ Offline reading capabilities. Save your bandwidth.
☑ Read later or bookmark you favourite title.
☑ Easy to use and nice looking GUI.
☑ Push notification so you won't miss any latest news.
☑ Sharing tool, posting any news to any social media you prefered.
☑ NEWEnable/disable any segment you prefered
☑ Plus many more!
More about Inquirer News
The Philippine Daily Inquirer was a daily newspaper founded on December 9, 1985 by publisher Eugenia Apóstol, columnist Max Solivén, together with Betty Go-Belmonte (wife of Speaker of House of the Representatives Feliciano "Sonny" Belmonte) during the last days of the regime of the Philippine dictator, Ferdinand Marcos, becoming one of the first private newspapers to be established under the Marcos regime.
The Inquirer succeeded the weekly Philippine Inquirer, created in 1985 by Apostol to cover the trial of 25 soldiers accused of complicity in the murder of opposition leader Benigno Aquino, Jr. at the Manila International Airport on 21 August 1983. Apostol also published the Mr & Ms Special Edition, a weekly tabloid opposed to the Marcos regime.
As the successor to the previous Mr. and Mrs. Special Edition and the weekly Philippine Inquirer, it was founded on a budget of one million pesos and enjoyed a daily circulation of 30 000 in its early days. The newspaper was also instrumental then in documenting the campaign of Corazón Aquino during the 1986 presidential elections and in turn the 1986 People Power Revolution. Its slogan, Balanced News, Fearless Views, was incorporated to the newspaper in January 1986 after a slogan-making contest held during the first month of the Inquirer's existence. In 1990, the Inquirer took the lead from the Manila Bulletin to become the Philippines' largest newspaper in terms of circulation. Its current editor-in-chief, Letty Jimenez-Magsanoc, was appointed on June 14, 1991.
After transferring headquarters four times, the Inquirer moved to its current headquarters in Makati City in 1995. During the administration of president Joseph Estrada, the president criticized the Inquirer for "bias, malice and fabrication" against him—this charge to the newspaper was denied. In 1999, several government organizations, pro-Estrada businesses, and movie producers simultaneously pulled their advertisements from the Inquirer in a boycott that lasted for five months. The presidential palace was widely implicated in the advertising boycott, which was denounced by then publisher Isagani Yambot as an attack on the freedom of the press.
In 2007, according to the survey conducted by AGB Nielsen, the Inquirer is the most widely read newspaper in the Philippines. The Manila Bulletin and the Philippine Star followed as the second and the third most widely read papers, respectively.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the newspapers cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available rss feeds from the newspapers and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
PolitiFact Mobile makes it easier than ever to get the truth about American politics. It is produced by PolitiFact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning website, and includes the mobile-only Truth Index as well as mobile versions of the site's most popular features — the Truth-O-Meter, the Flip-O-Meter and the Obameter.
• First app dedicated to fact-checking!
• Get the latest Truth-O-Meter rulings
• Report cards allow you to see the Truth-O-Meter records of politicians, political groups and pundits
• Get updates on the campaign promises of President Obama and Republican leaders from our Obameter and GOP Pledge-O-Meter
Features available only on PolitiFact Mobile:
• The Truth-O-Meter Tally – Compare the tally of Truth-O-Meter rulings by subject
• The Truth Index – A daily index that shows the ups and downs of all Truth-O-Meter rulings
• The Flip-O-Meter Tally – See the latest count for Half Flips and Full Flops
• Pants on Fire! Button — An ideal couch companion for political debates
PolitiFact is a venture of the Tampa Bay Times, the Southeast's largest newspaper. For more information on PolitiFact features, go to: http://www.politifact.com/about/
Resolve political arguments at the dinner table, check the facts in campaign ads and test your knowledge of the Truth-O-Meter with PolitiFact's new Settle It! app.
Do you ever find yourself at the dinner table beside someone who seems to have the facts wrong? Do you wonder about the truth of campaign ads you see on on TV?
Try Settle It! - PolitiFact's Argument Ender, a free app that lets you to look up Truth-O-Meter fact-checks from PolitiFact.com, the Pulitzer Prize-winning website.
- Find fact-checks by searching name, keywords and subject
- Browse Truth-O-Meter ratings by person and subject
- Share your findings by email, Facebook and Twitter
- Take the PolitiFact Challenge and test your knowledge of the Truth-O-Meter
PolitiFact is a venture of the Tampa Bay Times and its partner news organizations. For more information on PolitiFact, go to: www.politifact.com
Please send feedback and suggestions to Politifact Mobile Support at http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/blog/2011/jun/30/help-us-improve-polit-
NIE teachers can access all the sections, articles, photos and advertisements in the Tampa Bay Times exactly as they appear in print on their android device. In addition, NIE teachers can access lesson plans and curricula by going to tampabay.com/nie.