The SNFConnect is a telehealth HIPAA Compliant application that helps providers to connect securely with facilities and other providers.
There is no protected patient-level information shared through the app. In addition all chat messages are encrypted on both ends and only one participant can connect in the call.
Application is similar to other health on-call applications. SNFConnect is for providers to help Post Acute Care (PAC) patients in the Long Term Care (LTC) Facilities (Nursing homes and Assisted Living)
Continuing to provide them with adequate care requires safe and secure, 2-way connectivity to triage and communicate with facilities and patients as situations arise.
• Telemed Visits
• Full Transparency with detailed logging
• Sending / Receiving Attachments
• billEHR follow up visit integration
• Premium Support Services
• Encounter billing to billEHR integration
• HIPAA Compliant / Business Associate Agreement
• Encrypted, secure SSL server for processing.
• Integrated workflows and secure messaging.
Sep 24, 2023
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.