Love it. However needs work. Favorite game! Needs some slight tweaking to make it perfect. How about instead of starting completely over when you die you revive where you died as long as you have lives. Otherwise it gets annoying to do the same level 20 times. That's my only complaint. Or make a half way point. So even if you die you don't start all over but at the half point.
I'd rate this 5 stars but the controlls really make it an unpleasant experience. a fixed virual joystick would be better ( or a NES controller ) I like the idea it is fun to step and on the "enemy" and trample him under foot! yay. shooting the enemy with holy arrows is fun too but seriously the controller need help. for that reason alone this is 3 stars.
more level when did you will update te new w
Nice Please add an option to fix the virtual stick on the screen!
Not to shabby. It's a nice 3d platformer for low $$.
- Added gamepad support!
- If you get hurt by enemies you will lose your power-up first, hit again and you lose a life
- Fixed a bug on level 4-6 that was preventing you to earn 3 Stars after defeating the boss
- Your score is now saved properly on Leaderboards after 'game over'
- Changed the virtual joystick in to a floating one
- Fixed some control issues
- Fixed some animations
- Major bug fixes and improvements
A gorgeous hand-painted adventure with a unique weapon and tool: a fishing pole!