Nice App I have been using for few weeks now and found it very good. But noticed few issues. In recitation, I select a qari and de-select the default qari, save the settings but it always plays recitation by both qaris. Also, please include a clearer script for non-Arab readers with proper "aaraab " to ensure correct reading. Jazaak Allah khair
Excellent App Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh. I thank to God and all of u for writing such an excellent application. I have been using this app for several weeks and found it exceedingly educational and helpful in learning and comprehending the Holy Quran. I hope and pray to God that millions of people download, use, and benefit from it. JazaakumuAllahu khairan.
Very useful I like the way it works. The only thing I just noticed is that there should be "copy'' function there because in some occasions you may want to copy two to three aayah to share or paste on a document page for further editing and use. Jazaakallahu khaeran
Send Salaam upon the Prophet of Allah (SAAW) I was happy with this app until I read the message you decided to display. The message was correct but you chose to call the Prophet of Allah ( SAAW ) as just prophet. As a Muslim it is sinful for you to mention the Prophet of Allah ( SAAW ) without saying Salalaahu alaihi wasalam. Please remember this for the future so that you do not offend anyone.
Assalam Aleykum, I wish to join other in congratulating you on the good job. May Allah reward you abundantly. However, there is a bug in setting. Whenever I make a change in Qarii and tanslation list and save them. After sometime say 6 hours when I open the application again, I found setting return into former settings. In extremely case same translations appear twice. Could you fix this please
- Assalamu Aleikum Wa Rahmah. JazakAllahu Khairan for fixing the problem. Very handy to learn. I spend in understanding of 1 - 3 Ayat per day. Quality of app is good. Not sure if I may not be knowing.... I go thru the Surahs but not able to bookmark exactly at a particular Ayah till where I completed.
Eid Mubarak - Peace & liberty to all, Insha'Allah. This release has:
* Fixed bug from yesterdays release
* Ability to mark ayahs as gems. Your gems are saved to your google id so they are always available even if you uninstall/reinstall/get a new device
* Display ayahs marked as gems by others and how many people have marked an ayah as a gem
* Smoother scrolling on heading for each ayah
* Added missing sajdah marks
* Fix crashing widget...
* Fix generic crashing...
* Added msg from developer
Complete Offline Tafsir of Quran by Al-Qurtubi In Arabic with sharing features