Send Salaam upon the Prophet of Allah (SAAW) I was happy with this app until I read the message you decided to display. The message was correct but you chose to call the Prophet of Allah ( SAAW ) as just prophet. As a Muslim it is sinful for you to mention the Prophet of Allah ( SAAW ) without saying Salalaahu alaihi wasalam. Please remember this for the future so that you do not offend anyone.
- Assalamu Aleikum Wa Rahmah. JazakAllahu Khairan for fixing the problem. Very handy to learn. I spend in understanding of 1 - 3 Ayat per day. Quality of app is good. Not sure if I may not be knowing.... I go thru the Surahs but not able to bookmark exactly at a particular Ayah till where I completed.
Please write Peace be upon him when you are talking about prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in your introductory message. I read the message form the developer when you first open the app. The problem though is that you don't say pbuh when you are referring to the last prophet pbuh.
AMAZING First time writing a review for any app. I felt compelled because this app is simply AMAZING Alhumdulilah. An invaluable study tool for those looking to study the quran but do not have their study materials with them at all times. This app included word by word translation, the ability to test yourself(first time seeing this!), the ability to repeat individual ayats or a set of ayats(most apps do not have this function), various reciter options, tafsir(of course), & English playback after Arabic recitation!
جزاك الله خير Great App MashaAllah. Only a small problem now that when I download tilawat from 3 Qaris, one of the tilawat gets doubled up and I can't listen to the last one downloaded. For example, I want to listen to Tilawat, than English and then Urdu translation, but it plays English translation twice
Apps reduce problems it's impossible To reduce the apps even to do somethings else when you're playing audio (ayat). it stops automatically. Can you check this. Barakallahou fik
Eid Mubarak - Peace & liberty to all, Insha'Allah. This release has:
* Fixed bug from yesterdays release
* Ability to mark ayahs as gems. Your gems are saved to your google id so they are always available even if you uninstall/reinstall/get a new device
* Display ayahs marked as gems by others and how many people have marked an ayah as a gem
* Smoother scrolling on heading for each ayah
* Added missing sajdah marks
* Fix crashing widget...
* Fix generic crashing...
* Added msg from developer
This application contains the discussion of the book Jalalain, useful smeoga, aimiin,