Terrible App Developer should find a new job.
Disappointed Subscriber I enjoy reading the Salem News in print. And more and more I enjoy the ability to read news articles on a mobile device, especially now with a sling for acc injured atm restricts my ability to comfortably read the print version. Yet as a subscriber I cannot use this app. It will not cleanly open the login form or sign in form for me to continue with my reading. And the intrusive and invasive advertisements really distract both from the presentation and ones ability to cleanly scroll through the articles
A shell of its former self I used to love reading this paper back in the day - it was called the Salem Evening News and actually had some substance to it. The current paper version is a few pages long, is poorly written, contains duplicate stories from the Lawrence edition, and costs about 60 cents/day more than it should. The online version allows you 3 free articles/month, and then expects you to pay to read more. Why anyone would even consider paying for this inferior product is beyond me.
So far It works great
Read my 7 articles and I guess that's it. Good by Salem news
Im so sad about the new $15 charge a month. This used to be my go-to app for local news but I'll now have to turn to the Patch. If it wasn't for the $15 charge, I would have given this 5 stars.
- Newly added Automotive Search module in Live News
- Advanced settings now allow you to choose whether the app starts in the eEdition or Live News view
- Resolution of push notification bugs
- Resolved problems with downloading and reading the eEdition while offline
- Resolution of sporadic memory issues with purging old saved editions
- Corrected connectivity mode when switching offline
- Added support for special sections
Website of the Justice and Development Party in Morocco www.pjd.ma on smartphones