=> Secured app which keeps the data safe and secure
=> Checks the complete user activities
=> Intelligent filter to sync the contacts from a particular period.
=> Unsync your customer contact
=> Sync your customer contacts with your phone contacts
=> Separate group for Salesforce will be created in your smartphone contact
*** Update version 1.1***
=>Sync additional information such as email, birthday, address, fax.
=>Additionally sync contacts from "Leads" and "Opportunity" from your salesforce account.
=>Clear log option included.
Sylphone is a mobile app for calling client, planning next steps with a click, and updating your CRM automatically - from anywhere.
What are the benefits for salespeople?
- save time
- make more client/prospectcalls
- never be late with a client/prospect calls
- calling is simpler - less 'wasted' time
- no CRM updating (because it's done automatically)
Sales teams can:
- call faster, more easily and efficiently - with 1-click
- plan next call/meeting - with 1-click
- update SalesforceCRM with all actions and new tasks - automatically, anywhere
- use a mobile app focused around their daily tasks
- real-time sales call stats and dashboards
- more efficient sales calling
- salespeople focused on calls
The business gets:
- higher productivity and efficiency
- higher CRM adoption
-simple, fast sales calling for Salesforce
Know who to call - a to call-cart holds all contacts you need to, or want to, call that day.
All scheduled calls appear automatically. Plus users can add any 'if time' contacts, colleagues and even contacts from thephone's phonebook.
-1-click follow-up actions and workflows
plan next call (creates task in Salesforce) - for outgoing & incoming calls.
- automatic updating
the client record is updated wth the call and any actions taken.
- real-time stats
Dashboards and reports for managers.
Nomalys for Salesforce is a native and disruptive mobile application compatible with any Smartphone and Tablet (iOS & Android).
Thanks to its unique GUI, the Nomalys for Salesforce enables you to access quickly, intuitively and in a unified way your entire Salesforce CRM (standards and customs objects).
Plug&Play, Powerful and Addictive, Nomalys for Salesforce offers you the most efficient mobile experience!
Contacts, opportunities, reports.... Nomalys for Salesforce queries, channels, selects and analyzes all of your data in real time to provide a 360° vision of your customers!
Make the difference in front of your customers, Power your Salesforce on the go!
How it works:
Download for free the App on your mobile device
Enter your Salesforce login
Search, Navigate, Enjoy! (30 day free trial)
Use it, Love it, Share it!
a "cloud BI dashboard" you can use anytime, anywhere.
"MotionBoard for Salesforce" helps you design and provide spreadsheets and analysis charts that cannot be
expressed in the standard Salesforce report dashboard. For example, you can use this application for sales
pipeline management and activity analysis. It also provides regional/product sales reports for executives
and helps you track a financial index as well as call center performance. Regardless of organization size,
it is a very useful application for every company and business person to meet the challenge of change.
This application helps you choose the necessary information instantaneously from ever-growing data, grasp
the business situation, and dramatically improve the speed of distributing information and decision-making.
- Utilizing information "anytime, anywhere" as mobile BI
- Sharing analysis results with other people through Chatter
- "Drill down function" to filter the data by your selected item
* This application is the mobile-dedicated application for the paid cloud web service.
With this, you can take the boards and charts viewed in browser out of the paid cloud
web service, and utilize them "anytime, anywhere" on iPhone/iPad as portable knowledge.
* To use this, you need to join the paid cloud web service of "MotionBoard for Salesforce."
SF Logger sends a salesperson's GPS location via SMS in response to SMS queries by SF Trakker equipped phones. The SF Logger phone does not need an internet connection to work. Only GPS turned on and SMS is required.
When SF Trakker receives the GPS location of the salesperson, the location is automatically shown on Google Maps on the phone. SF Trakker needs to be connected to the internet via wifi or a 3g connection for this to work.
As a security feature, SF Logger can set the mobile no. of the SF Trakker phone that is allowed to request a location.
Search for "Sales Force Trakker" and "Sales Force Logger" in the Android Market.
Available Mobile Modules
Order Capture - Beat, Outlet, SKU, Schemes, Promotions etc, GPS location
Collection Modules - List of customers, Outstanding invoice details, Collection amount etc.
Invoice Module - View orders, Convert to invoices, Print invoices
Expenses - Expense recording, KM reading etc.
Daily Activity Report - Daily activity by category
Inventory Module - Auto compute primary inventory, Capture secondary inventory
Merchandize Module - Track assets at POP, Upload images
Leads Module - Capture new outlets, Dealers, Stockists information
Server App for
a) IT Admin to manage SKUs / Price / Schemes l Head office can view orders, collections
b) Management users can view standard reports – Daily orders, Collections etc.
c) Integration modules / API to download data and make reports
Suitable For Following Business Process.
i) Sales Reps collecting orders from Dealers/Distributors/Retail Outlets
ii) Distributors/Dealers placing primary orders
iii) Retailers directly placing orders with Distributors or Manufacturers
iv) Restaurant Managers placing repeat orders daily/weekly/monthly
v) An Enterprise placing office supply orders
vi) An End consumer placing tertiary orders online
Demo Application allows you to check the various modules. For Commercial deployment integrated with your Accounting/ERP contact us at email@example.com
Requires a Salesforce.com edition that includes API access such as Enterprise or Unlimited edition.
Unique features of the application
• Generate leads from various sources
• Converts leads to opportunities
• Provides dynamically formatted charts and reports
• Provides customized user forms that include lead, accounts and contacts
Above all, it is a simple application that makes the task of the salesperson simple and handy.
Application is only for organization users and not for individual user. Organization should be registered on www.microsfms.net .
This mobile timecard entry app, for Android, is the perfect complement to FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) and is completely integrated with Salesforce CRM and Chatter on Force.com. This application allows dispersed professional services teams to stay connected while out on the road. It allows consultants to efficiently complete admin tasks and communicate with their team so they can better focus on billable client efforts. By using Chatter, professional services teams can replace emails and voice mails with Chatter Streams, with a complete audit trail for each project. Also, because timecards are collected quicker, essential processes like billing, project reporting and resource management are more timely.
For more information on FinancialForce Professional Services Automation, visit www.FinancialForce.com where you can watch videos and get a free trial.
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel
• One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup
• Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
*** No questions asked refund during 24 hours! Special PRO price. ***
If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.
The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won't have to ask yourself "who is it?" anymore when answering the phone.
* To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
* Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Support of Gingerbread, ICS and KitKat versions of Android (including HTC Sense with some constraints: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/entries/23627841-HTC-Sense-lock-screen).
Known issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/entries/22605626-known-issues
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100931490113089630209
Geopointe is the #1 Force.com geo/mapping solution providing numerous ways for end-users, administrators and developers to take advantage of geo data and maps.
With the mobile app...
* Save time and be more productive while on the road
* Search Nearby for any Salesforce data
* Manage and Save Multi-Point Routes
* Check-In and record where you've been
* Post your Check-Ins to Chatter
* Geopointe Mobile is part of the standard Geopointe license (free)
*** NOTE: To use the features in Geopointe Mobile, the Salesforce user must have an active Geopointe license in their Salesforce.com system. ***
Developed by Arrowpointe and Lively Labs.
Begin each day with an optimized travel route to your meetings, automatically check-in at appointments and review your CRM notes in the parking lot right before your meeting. Salespoint allows you to access all of your CRM data even when offline.
You can use Salespoint as your company’s CRM solution or integrate seamlessly with your current CRM. Salespoint CRM integrates with Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho and many others.
Why is Salespoint CRM great?
Can be used anywhere: No internet connection needed
Easy integration with existing CRM systems
Beautiful and easy-to-use design
Unique mobile-first functionality
Automatic web syncing
Salesreps use Salespoint to:
See their route for the day with one click; calculated automatically
Check-in at meetings and appointments
Add notes, photos and recordings during the meeting
Track and improve their personal sales data
Upload business cards with their tablet
Show their company’s product catalog
Take orders directly from clients during the meeting
Present corporate brochures and videos
Generate their weekly CRM reports from the road
Optimize their time and grow their sales
“Our Salesreps are delighted, maintaining the CRM has never been this easy.”
CEO – Colt Telecom
“Salespoint has quickly become an indispensable part of my daily job. I can’t imagine working without it.”
Account Manager– Philips Lighting
“The amount and type of data I have available with Salespoint is simply amazing.”
Director – Canon Business Center
Download the free version and try Salespoint today!
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
*Missing device find back
*Community based antivirus engine
*Real time monitor
ALL IN ONE application!!
More from developer
Chatter Mobile just got better than ever before. Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
Want to spend more time selling and less time logging your activity? Logger is here to help. Here’s how it works — select the Contact, Account, Opportunity or Lead you are visiting, then tap on one of six buttons: Check-in, Follow-up (task), Note, Call, Email, or Map.
- Quick access to your Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Leads in Salesforce.com
- Log emails and calls
- Check-in to your Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Leads
- Create tasks
- Update Opportunity Stage and Close Date
- Take notes
- Optionally share your activity on Salesforce Chatter