Thanks to its unique GUI, the Nomalys for Salesforce enables you to access quickly, intuitively and in a unified way your entire Salesforce CRM (standards and customs objects).
Plug&Play, Powerful and Addictive, Nomalys for Salesforce offers you the most efficient mobile experience!
Contacts, opportunities, reports.... Nomalys for Salesforce queries, channels, selects and analyzes all of your data in real time to provide a 360° vision of your customers!
Make the difference in front of your customers, Power your Salesforce on the go!
How it works:
Download for free the App on your mobile device
Enter your Salesforce login
Search, Navigate, Enjoy! (30 day free trial)
Use it, Love it, Share it!
✓Synchronize your business contacts maintained in Salesforce CRM to smartphones
✓Manage, update and coordinate with your business contacts on the go
✓Sync and unsync contacts in a click within seconds
✓Sync contacts from ‘Leads’, ‘Opportunity’ and other particulars based on requirement
✓Maintain Salesforce contacts separately or sync it with local mobile contacts
✓‘Pin Authentication’ feature for enhanced security of your Salesforce database
✓Multiple options for personalization and viewing
A joint solution between Good and Salesforce.com, Good for Salesforce1 combines the Salesforce CRM experience with Good Technology’s leading mobile security capabilities, highly-trusted by over half of the Fortune 100 including the world’s leading banks and federal agencies. With Good for Salesforce1, mobile users can securely send email via Good for Enterprise, access websites via Good Access, and exchange files with other Good secured apps. IT can centrally manage Good for Salesforce1 distribution and policies.
• Provides a Salesforce1 mobile experience
• Integrates Good Dynamics app container to separate corporate data from personal data, protecting user privacy
• Email links launch Good for Enterprise “compose”
• Web links launch Good Access “secure browser”
• Central policy management from Good Control server
IMPORTANT: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Good for Salesforce1. The Good for Salesforce1 app will not operate without the necessary back-end software.
Just two taps and you get a bird’s-eye view of the following information*:
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc
HOW IT WORKS
1. Snap a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes it automatically
3. Get more data about person and company*
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
- Build-in Business Card Reader to Salesforce CRM integration
- All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
- Processes up to 20 business cards per minute
- Preview and make necessary changes before saving
- Save a copy of your business card data into phone contacts
- Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
- Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
- Precise conversion of business card data
- “Get more data” feature* uses only trusted sources
- It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
- It always keeps your contacts secure
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese(Portugal), Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
FREE - for first 100 installs. Includes limited amount of business cards recognition.
Pay As You Go plans:
$10 – 100 business cards recognition
$18 – 200 business cards recognition
$35 – 500 business cards recognition
Bulk pricing is available on request - please contact via email below.
GET IN TOUCH
A call and text icon will appear next to all numbers which will then instantly perform the action on your device when selected. With the ability to have multiple devices per user, PhoneTools can be used on tablets, cell phones, multimedia desktop phones and more!
Save time and increase productivity in your Salesforce org.
PhoneTools also works with Android Desk Phones such as the Grandstream GXP2200 and will automate the dialling, a video demonstration of this feature can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9C1_RqEaDw&feature=youtu.be
Please note: Your Salesforce Admin must have installed PhoneTools from the AppExchange - http://bit.ly/15O6NhN
This app is built for android devices and allows users to synch their ‘Salesforce.com Leads’ and ‘Mobile Phone Contacts’.
When the user installs this application all the salesforce.com leads visible to him would be added to the mobile phone contacts list.
Create new records on the mobile phone or in the application and the changes would be reflected in real time
Modify existing records and the changes would be replicated automatically in real time
It is a simple, quick and convenient way of staying in touch with your clients while on the move. This app works independently and the users do not need to install any other application.
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Server once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
This mobile timecard entry app, for Android, is the perfect complement to FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) and is completely integrated with Salesforce CRM and Chatter on Force.com. This application allows dispersed professional services teams to stay connected while out on the road. It allows consultants to efficiently complete admin tasks and communicate with their team so they can better focus on billable client efforts. By using Chatter, professional services teams can replace emails and voice mails with Chatter Streams, with a complete audit trail for each project. Also, because timecards are collected quicker, essential processes like billing, project reporting and resource management are more timely.
For more information on FinancialForce Professional Services Automation, visit www.FinancialForce.com where you can watch videos and get a free trial.
Featured on: KillerStartups.com, Erlibird, StartupLi.st and StartupLift!
Salesforce.com professionals - this is your killer app
Dealhackr is a killer mobile app for Android devices.
1. Sync with your salesforce.com account
2. Waits for incoming phone calls
3. Everytime a customer/prospect calls,
a. Dealhackr will display picture of customer + latest notes + account and deal information
b. Dealhackr records the conversation and sends you a transcription via e-mail
Are you a sales professional? Tired of being inundated with calls and not knowing who is calling nor what key points and number were last discussed? With Dealhackr you can now be prepared for every call by having the most important information available needed to close a sale.
Dealhackr syncs with Salesforce CRM to easily integrate all of your contacts, emails, notes, etc. Simply connect the app with your Salesforce account and within 1 minute you are ready to go!
Dealhackr does all the hard work so you don’t have too. When a call comes in it will show you a picture of the client, notes you have added over time and some of the most important information from your last interaction with your client. You will no longer have to be scrambling to pull up your CRM as you will have everything you need displayed right on the incoming call screen.
What are you waiting for? Download Dealhackr today to start getting the information you need to close more deals!
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Card Scanner is a business card scanning application from Zoho that extracts information from business cards and lets you save the extracted information to Zoho CRM as a Contact or a Lead.
The app can extract data from business cards in multiple languages. This includes English, English (UK), Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean, Turkish and Portuguese.
* Scan Business Cards and save them to Zoho CRM as Contacts & Leads
* Swap parsed texts across fields to make corrections to the contact detail.
* Intelligently fills contact fields after the extract
* Extracts data from business cards in multiple languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
* Auto-detects the position of the card and extracts the data
* The scanned business card is attached to the CRM record directly
* Extracts the address information and includes it in a map
* Helpfully highlights areas where the extraction quality is not satisfactory
To achieve best results, take photos in good lighting conditions.
If you have any questions about the app, please emails us at email@example.com
Your work with each client (whether you like it or not) goes through a series of stages: establishing contact, identification of needs, product presentation, and so on. These are the basics of marketing — it is always this way, even if you have not thought about it. Smarty CRM will let you see where the client is in the process, will suggest what activities are needed, and will do so in your own terms.
Smarty CRM has an understandable and easy-to-read interface, well-designed filters, convenient searching: your business at a glance.
Set a reminder for a call or a meeting with just a few touches. And your device will remind you about the event.
Smarty CRM is a classic cloud service enabling you to work together, with Android as well as with a web browser. Invite colleagues from the control panel and set permissions — it's all very simple. Synchronize data with the server and be sure that it will not be lost.
If you encounter difficulties, contact us. We'll promptly help you deal with the problem or fix the errors.
Start to love your work like we do!
Get the hassle-free invoicing software for your android phone or tablet and do business on the go!
Get quick insights on your business financial status.
★ Ready to Use Templates
Impress clients with beautiful invoice templates.
★ Expense Management
Snap a picture of your expense receipt from your android phone or tablet and upload it easily.
★ Accept Online Payment
Use PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.Net, Payflow Pro and 2Checkout to receive quick payments.
★ Time Tracking
Stay productive while we track your time and bill clients.
★ Detailed Reports
Gain instant insights into Sales, Receivables and Expense Modules with our powerful reports. Download or print it at your convenience.
★ Print and Download Invoices
Conveniently download or print invoice/estimate PDF using Google Cloud Print
★ Track Payment Status
Invoice and estimate status keeps you updated on overdue payments.
★ Truly International Invoicing
Zoho Invoice is multi-lingual and has multi-currency options to invoice global customers.
Zoho Invoice, your pocket friendly app is the best way to create and email invoice, remind and accept payments from your clients. You can send quotes, track time for projects, monitor expenses, invoice for projects, accept credit card payments and send thank you letters to clients.
Our mobile app is a supplement to the Zoho Invoice web application. Download the app for FREE and send unlimited invoices and estimates for up to 5 customers. Businesses having more customers can subscribe to our Standard or Professional plan. Our invoice software is integrated with Google apps giving you more flexibility and convenience to invoice existing clients. Download quickly and join thousands of freelancers and small business owners who have made their invoicing absolutely hassle-free.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.zoho.com/invoice/FAQ/
For news and updates you can follow us on Blog, Twitter and Facebook
* Contact Access will used only when you import contacts from your address book in Zoho Invoice.
* Storage Access is used to store the Invoice / Estimate PDF.
* Internet Access is used to retrieve & store the data online.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
1)Continuous Updates using Feeds
2)Manage Deals Pipeline
3)Intelligent Task Templates
5)Driving Directions to Contacts Near You
Manage your contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks all from your Android phone or tablet. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base CRM web app at getbase.com. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
Base for Android is 100% free. It allows you to track up to 50 sales opportunities in your sales pipeline. However, the web version is limited to a 14-day trial with pricing starting at $25/month. This means you're able to use Base on your Android device for as long as you'd like, for free.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
At Base, we believe that CRM software should be intelligent, friendly, and by your side everywhere your business takes you. With a highly usable interface, Base is the first post-PC CRM to challenge the stale business software landscape. Effortlessly grow your business, no matter how crazy things get.
-Native tablet app
-Use Geolocation to map your customers and sales opportunities
-Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across the computers and devices you use
-Automatically log calls, then create a note or task to document the call
-Capture leads or contacts while you’re on the go and manage them through your sales pipeline
-Add tasks and reminders so you always remember to follow up
-See the latest updates from your colleagues
-And much much more...
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
ReadWrite: “Very neat and clean UI that is immediately obvious, something that Salesforce and other more complex CRM tools can't claim.” (Aug, 2011)
TMCnet: “No more complicated forms, consultant customization and ever-increasing license fees.” (Oct, 2011)
TechCrunch: "It’s deceptively simple to use but actually pretty powerful in its simplicity."
What are you waiting for? Get your free Base account today to start growing your business.
Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App:
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available here, you can sign up for our Early Access Program here by joining this Google+ Community:
Once you join and we approve you (which takes up to 48 hours), you can click “Join the Beta” and Google Play will provide you the update to the app.
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
Use this app from your Android phone or tablet and never lose touch with your customers, even when you’re on the go. (The Desk.com mobile app is also available for iOS.)
• Use Desk.com on your Android phone or tablet
• Automatically sync with your Desk.com site
• Reply to and resolve customer requests
• Search across cases by keyword, customer name, or case ID
• View all of your customer inquiries
• Check in on your support queues
• Add internal notes for only colleagues to see
• Add quick replies and actions (macros) to cases
• Set case status and priority
• Assign cases to agents and groups
• See detailed customer and company information
• Find out about new cases with push notifications
* Unlock locked-out users
* Reset users' passwords
* Freeze users, which instantly prevents login access regardless of assignment rules, approval processes, etc.
* Manage users' permission sets
Also, you can view a mobile-friendly version of the main Salesforce release notes, see advisories about upcoming system maintenance, and engage with the Salesforce customer community.