=> Secured app which keeps the data safe and secure
=> Checks the complete user activities
=> Intelligent filter to sync the contacts from a particular period.
=> Unsync your customer contact
=> Sync your customer contacts with your phone contacts
=> Separate group for Salesforce will be created in your smartphone contact
*** Update version 1.1***
=>Sync additional information such as email, birthday, address, fax.
=>Additionally sync contacts from "Leads" and "Opportunity" from your salesforce account.
=>Clear log option included.
Makes sales calling from Salesforce faster, simpler, more productive, and significantly more efficient.
Sylphone is an app for Android and iPhone that enables fast, simple, efficient sales calling and follow-up - from anywhere.
Sales teams can:
- call faster, more easily and efficiently - with 1-click
- launch follow-up actions and workflows - with 1-click (e-mail document, program next call, send Chatter, more...)
- update Salesforce with all actions - automatically
- use a mobile app focused around their daily tasks
- real-time sales call stats and dashboards
- more efficient sales calling
- salespeople focused on calls
The business gets:
- higher productivity and efficiency
- higher CRM adoption
-simple 1-click sales calling for Salesforce
scheduled calls appear automatically. Users can add any 'if time' contacts.
-1-click follow-up actions and workflows
post-call, 1-click follow-up actions launch workflows in Salesforce. 1 click launches multiple actions - for outgoing & incoming calls.
- automatic updating
the client record is updated wth the call and any actions taken.
- real-time stats
Dashboards and reports give managers a full picture of sales calling operations
Available Mobile Modules
Order Capture - Beat, Outlet, SKU, Schemes, Promotions etc, GPS location
Collection Modules - List of customers, Outstanding invoice details, Collection amount etc.
Invoice Module - View orders, Convert to invoices, Print invoices
Expenses - Expense recording, KM reading etc.
Daily Activity Report - Daily activity by category
Inventory Module - Auto compute primary inventory, Capture secondary inventory
Merchandize Module - Track assets at POP, Upload images
Leads Module - Capture new outlets, Dealers, Stockists information
Server App for
a) IT Admin to manage SKUs / Price / Schemes l Head office can view orders, collections
b) Management users can view standard reports – Daily orders, Collections etc.
c) Integration modules / API to download data and make reports
Suitable For Following Business Process.
i) Sales Reps collecting orders from Dealers/Distributors/Retail Outlets
ii) Distributors/Dealers placing primary orders
iii) Retailers directly placing orders with Distributors or Manufacturers
iv) Restaurant Managers placing repeat orders daily/weekly/monthly
v) An Enterprise placing office supply orders
vi) An End consumer placing tertiary orders online
Demo Application allows you to check the various modules. For Commercial deployment integrated with your Accounting/ERP contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
a "cloud BI dashboard" you can use anytime, anywhere.
"MotionBoard for Salesforce" helps you design and provide spreadsheets and analysis charts that cannot be
expressed in the standard Salesforce report dashboard. For example, you can use this application for sales
pipeline management and activity analysis. It also provides regional/product sales reports for executives
and helps you track a financial index as well as call center performance. Regardless of organization size,
it is a very useful application for every company and business person to meet the challenge of change.
This application helps you choose the necessary information instantaneously from ever-growing data, grasp
the business situation, and dramatically improve the speed of distributing information and decision-making.
- Utilizing information "anytime, anywhere" as mobile BI
- Sharing analysis results with other people through Chatter
- "Drill down function" to filter the data by your selected item
* This application is the mobile-dedicated application for the paid cloud web service.
With this, you can take the boards and charts viewed in browser out of the paid cloud
web service, and utilize them "anytime, anywhere" on iPhone/iPad as portable knowledge.
* To use this, you need to join the paid cloud web service of "MotionBoard for Salesforce."
Requires a Salesforce.com edition that includes API access such as Enterprise or Unlimited edition.
You can view sales record and profit by weekly, monthly, and yearly profit trends with bar chart and line chart.
1. Trace sales and profit with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
2. Add/delete/edit sales record
3. Import sales, item from csv file
4. Sort/filter sales record
5. Bar chart and line chart (require internet)
6. Sales report in csv, html and excel xml
7. Export/Email sales report
8. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
9. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
10. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
11. Manageable currency
12. Configurable first day of week
13. Configurable date format, time format
14. Password protection
15. Add new record with default value
16. Default email address for receiving report
17. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: sales logger, sales log, sales tracking, sales track, track sales, track profit, sales report, sales management, profit tracker, profit logger, profit track, sale, sales
Manage your contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks all from your Android phone or tablet. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base CRM web app at getbase.com. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
At Base, we believe that CRM software should be intelligent, friendly, and by your side everywhere your business takes you. With a highly usable interface, Base is the first post-PC CRM to challenge the stale business software landscape. Effortlessly grow your business, no matter how crazy things get.
-Native tablet app
-Use Geolocation to map your customers and sales opportunities
-Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across the computers and devices you use
-Automatically log calls, then create a note or task to document the call
-Capture leads or contacts while you’re on the go and manage them through your sales pipeline
-Add tasks and reminders so you always remember to follow up
-See the latest updates from your colleagues
-And much much more...
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
ReadWrite: “Very neat and clean UI that is immediately obvious, something that Salesforce and other more complex CRM tools can't claim.” (Aug, 2011)
TMCnet: “No more complicated forms, consultant customization and ever-increasing license fees.” (Oct, 2011)
TechCrunch: "It’s deceptively simple to use but actually pretty powerful in its simplicity."
What are you waiting for? Get your free Base account today to start growing your business.
This mobile timecard entry app, for Android, is the perfect complement to FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) and is completely integrated with Salesforce CRM and Chatter on Force.com. This application allows dispersed professional services teams to stay connected while out on the road. It allows consultants to efficiently complete admin tasks and communicate with their team so they can better focus on billable client efforts. By using Chatter, professional services teams can replace emails and voice mails with Chatter Streams, with a complete audit trail for each project. Also, because timecards are collected quicker, essential processes like billing, project reporting and resource management are more timely.
For more information on FinancialForce Professional Services Automation, visit www.FinancialForce.com where you can watch videos and get a free trial.
SF Logger sends a salesperson's GPS location via SMS in response to SMS queries by SF Trakker equipped phones. The SF Logger phone does not need an internet connection to work. Only GPS turned on and SMS is required.
When SF Trakker receives the GPS location of the salesperson, the location is automatically shown on Google Maps on the phone. SF Trakker needs to be connected to the internet via wifi or a 3g connection for this to work.
As a security feature, SF Logger can set the mobile no. of the SF Trakker phone that is allowed to request a location.
Search for "Sales Force Trakker" and "Sales Force Logger" in the Android Market.
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
NOTE: The app is free to download from Google Play and can be accessed by all subscribers. But to create, edit or delete records and log phone calls, you need to subscribe to the Professional or Enterprise Edition. In order to use this application from your Android device, enable the Mobile Edition access in your Online Zoho CRM account. Details on how to subscribe to the mobile edition can be found in the following link:
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
Thanks to assisting the customer relationship management CRM in the hands of the company is more than just a handful of dry dates and sales documents. If the system is well implemented and traders are trained and motivated to use it, CRM is able to painlessly collect any information obtained about the client and the relationship with him. The newly appointed dealer soon be able to work as the previous commercial agent, simply because he just studying history occurred between the company and the contractor.
Conducted using CRM merchant transactions are described in a number of useful information , like object transactions, prices, terms and conditions. In addition, the CRM system assigns information such as the content of a transaction related conversations and meetings, indicates a person with whom the data were carried out phase of the transaction or other arrangements.
| PL | The program is developed by Polish programming studio.
Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.
The app works in online, as well as offline mode, so you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need it. The application does not require any middleware - just install it on your device, connect directly to your Dynamics CRM and start using it with your real data.
You can create new orders or quotes, access information about accounts and contacts, schedule appointments, track phone calls and e-mails, and much more. This app is going to be your irreplaceable companion throughout the day.
• Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode - you can select one of 4 modes the app will work in: Always online/ Never Online/ Online when connected to Wi-Fi/ Manual
• No Middleware needed — insert Dynamics CRM URL and login credentials and you are ready to go
• Full integration of interactive map (gestures support) displaying multiple records at once
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, signatures...)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Multilanguage support
• Photo capturing
• Advanced filters and sorting
• Encrypted database
• Fully customizable
IMPORTANT: For full experience, the Resco Mobile CRM app requires an access to MS Dynamics CRM server (4.0, 2011 or 2013 - on-premise/online). Without this access, you will be only able to work with the local demo database.
More from developer
Chatter Mobile just got better than ever before. Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
Want to spend more time selling and less time logging your activity? Logger is here to help. Here’s how it works — select the Contact, Account, Opportunity or Lead you are visiting, then tap on one of six buttons: Check-in, Follow-up (task), Note, Call, Email, or Map.
- Quick access to your Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Leads in Salesforce.com
- Log emails and calls
- Check-in to your Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Leads
- Create tasks
- Update Opportunity Stage and Close Date
- Take notes
- Optionally share your activity on Salesforce Chatter