• Check activity and balances
• Make payments
• Access account tools and resources
Visit https://www.navient.com/loan-customers/ to learn more.
© 2015 Navient Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Navient and the Navient logo are service marks of Navient Solutions, Inc. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Navient Solutions, Inc., are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
With the Great Lakes Mobile app, managing your loans where and when you want is quick and easy.
- Make or schedule student loan payments of any amount
- View account details like your balance and payment history
- Stay informed with payment reminders and confirmations
*** Save Time, Gain Convenience ***
We designed the Great Lakes Mobile app to give you another way to manage your student loans.
** Make Payments and More
- Make or schedule student loan payments of any amount you choose
- Use an existing payment account or create and store a new one
- Sign up for account access–no need to visit our website to get started
- Take advantage of the app’s clean and intuitive design
** Stay Informed
- Receive payment reminders and confirmations
- View account details like your balance, interest, lender, and status
- Easily track payment history
** Remain Secure
- Secure identity confirmation
- Robust encryption technology
*** Tell Us What You Think ***
We want to hear how we can make your mobile experience even better! Rate our app or send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2014 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere - Asso Banks is State Bank Group Associate Banks (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore) retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A common smartphone application for all Associate Banks customers and its safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application. Users will have to choose their bank and Login to this mobile application using their existing Internet Banking Userid and password.
The app functionality are discussed below :
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
• Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
• Intra-Bank (Within Bank) Transfer
• Inter-Bank (Other Banks) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
• Fixed Deposit
• Recurring Deposit
• ATM Card Blocking
• Cheque Book Request
• Call Us
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only Associate Banks Retail Internet Banking customers who already registered for internet banking facility. Users will have to choose their bank and login with their Internet Banking User-id and Password. New users kindly register for Internet Banking and enjoy seamless banking activity using our mobile application.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly send email to the respective bank email-id
- Now access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time
- Set up your Username and Password log in credentials so you can manage your account on the go
- Go paperless! Cut down on clutter and enroll in paperless statements easily from the app
- Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in
- With Purchase planner you can estimate your monthly payment and pay off date for a particular purchase
- Track recent and past transactions
- Traveling? Be sure to let us know about your upcoming travel plans Provide us feedback on your app experience through a survey
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mobile Banking, the remote control for your money. Manage your bank accounts, make transfers, pay bills, find branches, ATMs and more right from your Android™.
To get started, please enroll in First Niagara Online Banking. (FirstNiagara.com/Enroll) Mobile Check Deposit may take up to 48 hours to become enabled on a user’s account. Certain eligibility requirements may restrict a user’s ability to access Mobile Check Deposit.
If you are already enrolled, download the app to:
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• Quickly preview account balances with One-Swipe Balance
• View account balances
• Access transaction history
MAKE TRANSFERS & PAY BILLS
• Transfer money between First Niagara accounts
• Pay bills*
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the closest ATM and First Niagara branch
*Payees must be established within the Bill Pay feature of First Niagara Online Banking.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Privacy Notice for Consumers https://www.firstniagara.com/Privacy_Notice/Privacy_Notice.aspx
First Niagara Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
©2012 First Niagara Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
First Niagara website https://www.firstniagara.com
Thanks and please rate!
The Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is available to all Citizens Bank Online Banking customers. Accessing the Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is easy – simply use the same Online User ID and Password you have established for Citizens Bank Online Banking.
Access the bank accounts you manage at Citizens Bank Online Banking
View account balances
See recent activity
Pay bills and people
Transfer money between accounts
View selected accounts balances without having to Log in with the new Fast Balance feature
Receive account alerts
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Our Citizens Bank Online Guarantee® protects you from fraud with 100% Online and Mobile fraud protection. The technical security measures Citizens employs--including state-of-the-art encryption technology, firewalls and secure logon--protect your accounts from unauthorized users. Just like most major credit cards, you are protected 100% against unauthorized online and mobile transactions, visit www.citizensbank.com/security to learn more.
Get help when you need it - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or search by city, state or zip code with our built in branch locator. Contact Customer Service 24/7 with our click to call right from your Android.
Get free access to your account wherever you are with Mobile Banking from First Tennessee. It’s on-the-go convenience that keeps you connected.
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Check your account balances
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts at any time
• Pay bills, see payments made, or cancel payments
• View recent transactions
• View offers for your eligible debit and credit card
• Find the nearest First Tennessee ATM or financial center
• Convenience – Bank wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills or even cancel a payment
• Support – A dedicated mobile specialist is just a quick call away
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
How to Get Started
Simply download the app, and use your Banking Online credentials to log in. The first time you access the app, you’ll simply include your mobile phone number. And you’re ready to begin banking on-the-go.
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 100 banking services on your mobile.
The features of the new iMobile are:
View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards and Deposits
Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement and view passbook on your mobile
Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id
Send cash through ICICI Bank’s Cardless Cash facility
Transact superfast using Favourite feature. By tagging a transaction as favorite, you can quickly access and complete your transactions like mobile recharge or fund transfer
Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
Track your deliverables
Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
Get personalized offers on your mobile
Access and manage Life Insurance policies
Service At Your Convenience: Avail banking services from the comfort of your home. You can locate an ATM, stop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and conditions: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to iMobile application please write to email@example.com
Log-in using your usual i-bank Internet Banking UserID and Password and discover what our new i-bank Internet Banking offers you:
• Your total product holdings displayed on your homepage
• Information about the balance and activity of your deposit accounts and NBG credit and debit cards
• Information about the balance and activity of your Virtual MasterCard, as well as the option for loading and unloading of the card
• Payment of your credit cards whether issued by NBG or other banks, as well as telecom, utility, and other bills such as: Vodafone, Cosmote, Wind, OTE Hellenic Telecoms, DEH Public Power Corp, Assessed Tax Debts, IKA and OAEE social insurance funds, EYDAP Water Co., Thessaloniki Water Co., EPA Attikis, EPA Thessalonikis, and more
• Payment of bills by scanning the barcode (where supported)
• Money transfers to domestic and non-domestic banks (using IBAN)
• Information about your loans, share portfolio, and trading of shares on the Athens and Cyprus Stock Exchanges
• New, user friendly search option and listing of your payments
• Option to use payment templates for your most frequently used transactions (using the templates you have set up for your i-bank Internet Banking)
Your security is our priority. We use various advanced security measures and the latest technologies in order to provide you with a high level of security and privacy during your i-bank Mobile Banking transactions and data transmission.
If you would like to use i-bank Mobile Banking, but you are not registered to i-bank Internet Banking services, please visit your nearest NBG Branch or i-bank store and subscribe to i-bank services. For further information visit our website at https://www.nbg.gr/ or call our i-bank representatives at 181818.
The NBG application is available free of charge, though data rates from your wireless provider and i-bank Internet Banking fees still apply.
• Log on with just 3 characters from your memorable information
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make transfers and payments to new or existing recipients
• Everyday Offers – Click, shop, enjoy. View and activate offers on the move. Earn as you spend
• Apply for a wide range of products including Loans, Credit Cards and Savings accounts
• Find a nearby Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device.
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• Lloyds Bank UK personal account
• Internet Banking User ID, password and memorable information
• A device that is not rooted
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. As a Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee. You can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from LLOYDSBANK.
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank current account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.