Please send your thoughts and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience the world’s finest journalism with The New York Times app for Android. Stay informed on world and national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions, science, medicine and more. Whatever your interests, you’ll find them covered with unsurpassed quality, depth and timely insights.
Enjoy ten free articles per month, from any section, or subscribe for unlimited access to award-winning journalism, blogs, videos, multimedia and so much more. Explore unlimited access to the NYTimes with a free 30-day trial via Google Play. Subscriptions are $14.99/month, auto-renew and include access to the NYTimes via NYTimes for Android (App).
- Be the first to know about events as soon as they occur with Breaking News Alerts.
- Tailor your own content experience with customized widgets.
- Quickly navigate, share and enjoy The Times’s world-renowned journalism and multimedia.
- Create a customized library of Times content. Save an article on your Android™ then access it later from any computer or any device.
- Sit back and have your articles read aloud with text to speech.
- Read more comfortably in low-light situations with “Night Mode.”
- Quickly search favorite articles to read, save and share.
- Join the conversation. View, add as well as speak your comments to articles and blogs.
- Every morning find out what’s new in The New York Times with an update in the Android notification area. Expand to see a preview of the day’s top photos.
- Users with a Samsung Style Pen (S Pen) can now annotate articles and save for future reference.
No subscriptions needed, No signup needed nothing! All you need is the Rss news magic and simply enter a website and it will show you all the news for that site. You dont even need to know where the RSS feed is, just enter the web site.
This great news application also comes complete with a widget to show you the current headlines and can be set to update on a schedule you want. RSS news magic was designed for you to be easy to use but has all the features that most do not have.
RSS News Magic has what we call Simple Feed and news finder. All you need to do is click Add in the options menu, enter a title for the feed or news then simply enter the web address for the site and our application will find any feeds and news attached to the web site.
• No ads
• Free updates
• Easily find web feeds, just enter the site.
• Get unlimited news and RSS feeds
• Customize settings for font size
• Proxy support
• .opml file import and export control
• Store photos and Images from feeds on SD
• Includes widget and application
• Dark semi transparent Widget added
Nothing beats RSS News Magic for getting and managing your news and RSS feeds. Check it out and see the custom settings and the all new, Application and widget in 1.
Please leave feedback and rate our application, let us know how we are doing. Please rate the application!
- Syncing and backup: back up your subscriptions, podcasts, playlists & progress with our server and your other android devices. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. After syncing, setting up a new phone has never been easier
- Powerful smart playlists: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy
- Built in audio variable speed playback: all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed
- Stunning phone and tablet interface: We've kept a close eye on the Android design guidelines while building the simplest and most powerful Pocket Casts interface yet. Simple, powerful, beautiful.
- Dark & Light: two themes to choose from, to suit your location and mood.
- Video & audio: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio (when Leo comes on), then back again (when someone better looking is speaking)
- Absolute control: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, bluetooth and many other ways
But wait, there's more!
- Auto download: configure the smart playlist of your choice, and then tell the app to auto-download your favorite episodes
- Play while downloading: start a download, and then when you have the first bit of it tap play to start it immediately
- Skippety Skip: quick skip back and forward controls, that are configurable to whatever time you want
- Sleep Timer: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts
- Auto cleanup: set how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep, and have our app clean up the old ones for you.
- Instant refresh: Refresh 50 podcasts in the same time it takes other apps to do 1! (our server monitors your feeds, so your phone doesn't have to)
- OPML export/import: the playground is always open
- Download to SD Card or phone
- Landscape support: because longer is better
- Download resuming: because flakey networks are annoying
- Sharing: share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes.
> "It looks great, and is near perfect" - Beautiful Pixels
> "The interface follows new holo guidelines, but has its own bit of style with a red, white and grey color scheme that is clean and intuitive" - Android Central
> "Pocket Casts is a Gorgeous Cross-Platform Mobile Podcast Manager." - Lifehacker
Unlock News+ features:
* Multi Services
* No Ads
* Widgets (coming soon)
* Voice Reading
* Support development
Brought to you by the creators of gReader.
*** About News+ ***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
10 million people rely on our social media coverage, and now with our free app you can:
• Get lightning-fast updates from news sources around the globe
• Set custom news alerts with a tap of your finger
• Mute stories you don't want on the fly
• Save topics for later viewing
• Get reliable coverage from the same editors that power @breakingnews
• See verified eyewitness photos and videos from breaking events
• See where the news is happening on a map (on supported devices)
• Get updates up front in a home screen widget (on supported devices)
• Share when a story surprises you by tapping the 'Whoa!' button
• Alert your friends over Twitter, Facebook, text and email
• Set a quiet time to avoid push notifications while you're sleeping
• Do everything with no registration required
The more you use the app, the more relevant stories you'll start to see. The app’s redesign is complete with beautiful and modern touches - it’s fast and easy to use.
• Endless stream of personalized stories
• Highly visual article pages
• Ability to save stories
• Notifications for breaking news
• Summaries by Yahoo
• Multiple categories, including Technology, Finance, Entertainment, Science and more
• Email or share stories with Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter
• Revamped web search experience including images and video
• Discover other great Yahoo apps for your device
January - February 2014: Evgeny vs. the Internet: Evgeny Morozov is either the smartest, most-feared, most-hated, or most-useless writer on digital technology working today. But what does he want?
November - December 2013: Here comes the mobility beat. America's love affair with the automobile is over; it's time to reimagine transportation coverage.
September - October 2013: What is journalism for? CJR asked several dozen people—from Sebastian Junger to Peggy Noonan, Errol Morris to Ira Glass—to respond to the question in 100 words or less.
July - August 2013: Lighten up: satire is going to save democracy and Francesca Borri fights the power from inside war - ravaged Aleppo and more...
May - June 2013: An ink - stained sstretch and Sticking with truth and Tight shots and Streams of conscious and See you on the other side and more...
March - April 2013: Aspiring line, Fair share, Inside stories, Fortresses of solitude, Made in America, Big Talk, The Battle of New Orleans, Ideas + Review, Holy mess, Fast women and more...
January - February 2013: Darts and Laurels 2012, Chemical reaction, Another round of Cosmos, Border crossing, Motor city madman and more...
November - December 2012: Just in time for awards season, CJR explores the challenges of covering Hollywood. Ricky Gervais talks about his own dances with journalists. Inside: a dissection of Truman Capote's landmark 1957 New Yorker profile of Marlon Brando, an expert explains why box office totals may be misleading, and a young writer describes how the TV recap has become a mainstream media staple. Also, 43 years after burning a source in a cover story, the writer tracks down his subject to make amends. Finally, former Cosmopolitan editor Kate White tells CJR why she walked away from 100 million readers.
September - October 2012: The future of media and The boy in the bubble and No habla Espanol and Alternative ending and more...
July - August 2012: CJR interviews Lynn Povich about her role in a landmark gender discrimination lawsuit against Newsweek, where she later became the first female senior editor. CJR also lists 40 women who changed the demographics and the trajectory of the media business, and spotlights 20 female talents currently charting journalism's course. Paul Friedman covers news networks that shape newscasts to suit their star anchors. Ben Adler examines the new pitfalls along the road from freelancer to staff writer. And Mariah Blake tracks the dissolution of John Solomon's grand plan for the Center for Public Integrity.
May - June 2012: Michael Shapiro's cover feature on The Huffington Post starts from the online media powerhouse's conception, and shows that original journalism played a small role in the site's success, compared to the importance of SEO and social networking. A five-piece, international report, “Truth & Consequences,” examines new and nebulous approaches to circumventing censorship in the digital age.Jonathan Weiner revisits a book that altered the course of science writing.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Required to pause/play text-to-speech for incoming/outgoing calls.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS/PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: Required to enable background downloading of news articles if phone/tablet to set to disconnect WiFi when screen is off (optional).
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list and grid layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest Drudge Report.
* Save articles for reading later within Drudgely or save to Pocket, etc.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily navigate between articles in article view mode.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access Drudgely (optional).
* Get notified when new articles are found and ready (optional).
Keywords: Drudgereport, Drudge Report App, Drudge Widget
Note: Please email email@example.com for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on Google Play, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
Drudgely is NOT an official app of Drudge Report and is not affiliated with Drudge Report.
✔ Un fil info 24h/24 et 7j/7 pour connaître les dernières dépêches
✔ Découvrez le Metro Zap, notre sélection quotidienne des meilleures vidéos du web
✔ Feuilletez l'actu en images avec les diaporamas de la rédaction
✔ Visualisez les principaux titres du journal en un coup d'oeil grâce au widget à insérer sur votre écran d'accueil (également disponible pour l'écran de verrouillage sur Android 4+)
✔ Activez les push actu et soyez alerté dès qu'un événement important se produit
✔ Réagissez aux articles et débattez avec les autres lecteurs grâce aux commentaires
ECHEC AU LANCEMENT ?
Il peut arriver que le cache de l'application ne soit plus lisible, empêchant l'appli de se lancer. Il faut alors supprimer le dossier "/Metro France" ou "/sd/Metro France" et effacer les préférences de l'appli
• Accès Internet intégral: Pour charger les contenus
• Modifier/supprimer le contenu de la carte SD: Pour mettre en cache le contenu
• Lire l'état du téléphone: Pour vérifier les connectivités et fiabiliser les contenus Metro Reporter
• Afficher l'état du réseau: Pour vérifier la connectivité réseaux
• Position géographique approximative ou fine: Permet l'accès à des contenus et des pushs localisés
• Lancer automatiquement au démarrage: Permet l'actualisation automatisée des contenus (programmable dans les réglages)
• Contrôler le vibreur: Permet l'envoi de notifications d'actualités importantes (utilisé à bon escient)
• Empêcher de passer en mode veille : pour éviter que l'écran devienne noir au milieu d'une vidéo
Le partage Twitter est possible si une application dédiée est installée.
L'appli a été testée sur HTC One, LG Nexus 4/5, Samsung Galaxy S/S2/S3/S4, Galaxy Tab wifi, Galaxy Note, Sony Xperia X10 et Z.
Des difficultés techniques empêchent d'ajouter les commentaires, cela arrivera dans une prochaine version.
Keep up to date with the home-screen widget.
Kullanıcılarımız için kurduğumuz Google+ grubu:
* Kategorileri anasayfada sıralamak için kategori adına uzun basıp istediğiniz yere sürükleyebilirsiniz.
* Kategoriyi anasayfanızdan çıkarmak için kategori adına uzun basıp sağa sürükleyebilirsiniz.
* Uygulama ile ilgili yaşadığınız kapanma sorunlarını, oluştukları zaman hata bildir tuşuyla bildirdiğinizde hatayı tesbit edip düzeltebilmek mümkün oluyor.
== Versiyon 3.90 ==
* Haber metninde linkler ve multimedyalar gibi zengin içerik desteği eklendi
* Fotoğraf altı yazıları eklendi
* Çeşitli performans iyileştirmeleri
== Versiyon 3.70 ==
* Bildirimler güzelleştirildi. Android 4+ cihazlarda bildirime haber fotoğrafı eklendi.
* Favori haberler özelliği eklendi. Artık haberleri favorilerinize kaydedip istediğiniz zaman tekrar okuyabilirsiniz.
* Widget eklenmesi
* Çekilen haberlerin tekrar çekilmemesi için kaydedilmesi sürecinin performans artışı için iyileştirilmesi.
* Haberlerin toplu çekilmesi: Evden çıkmadan bütün haberleri toplu olarak çekebilecek, internetiniz yokken de hepsini tam olarak okuyabileceksiniz.
* Daha fazla bildirim: Manşet haberleri bildiirm olarak alabilme opsiyonu eklenecek.
* Arama: Geçmiş ve güncel haberler arasında arama yapma imkanı sunulacak.
* Yazarın eski yazıları
Supported operating system: min. 4.0 (ICS)
- Samsung GALAXY Ace 3
- Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 (4.1.x)
- Samsung GALAXY Note
- Samsung GALAXY Note 2
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3
- Samsung GALAXY Note 8
- Samsung GALAXY Mega
- Samsung GALAXY Grand Duos
- Samsung GALAXY Gra
- Samsung GALAXY S3
- Samsung GALAXY S3 Mini
- Samsung GALAXY S4
- Samsung GALAXY S4 Mini
- Samsung GALAXY S4 Active
- Samsung GALAXY S4 Zoom
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Sony Xperia Z
- Sony Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia V
- HTC OneX
- HTC One
- HTC One MAX
- HTC One Mini
- HTC Butterfly
- HTC Butterfly S DLX+
- LG Optimus G
- LG Optimus G2
- LG Optimus G Pro
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Tab 3
- Samsung Tab 10.1
- Samsung Tab 8
- Samsung Note 10.1
- Samsung Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
- Samsung Tab Pro
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 10
*And many more!
Get quick access to content that matters to you. NewsLoop presents articles in vibrant hues on a clean and easy-to-read magazine style layout. Our newest addition of the NewsLoop TV category brings you the latest news in bite-sized video clips you can watch on the go.
Personalise your profile by selecting your favourite categories of content such as Tech & Gadgets and Sports. Add feeds from your social networks like Facebook and Twitter, making it simpler to discover and share content. The app also learns of your interest through your surfing habits and helps you discover stories that appeal to you.
Make NewsLoop your daily read today! Available on selected Android smartphones and tablets.
- Best selection of local content from Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand
- Latest news worldwide from established international publishers
- Bite-sized video clips (1-3 minutes long) on the latest news in the NewsLoop TV category
- Weather forecast and updates available
- All related articles of trending news stories consolidated for a single point of reference
- Sync your preferences across multiple devices by creating a NewsLoop account
- Create up to 10 profiles in a single NewsLoop account to group your preferences
CONNECT WITH NEWSLOOP
For the latest updates and tips, find us on Twitter: @getNewsLoop
✔ The New York Times: "News360 has to be one of the better news-aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform"
News360 is an elegant and smart news reader that learns what kinds of stories you like and dislike as you read. You will never again miss something interesting because you haven’t subscribed to the right feed or followed the right person – instead, News360 will show you all the stories that really matter, and none of the noise. You can even connect your Facebook, Twitter and other accounts and News360 will use them to become even more personalized to your particular interests. The more you use it - the smarter it gets.
To make sure that you don’t get a biased or inaccurate outlook, News360 provides coverage from all possible sources for every story, combining text, photography and video to give you a full, 360° view of the issues.
✔ "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
✔ "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
★ Quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content from over 50,000 sources. From top global and national news providers, to local and niche sites and blogs
★ Read your Home feed, where you’ll see top articles that focus on the topics you’re interested in – no jumping between sections or feeds
★ Use the News360 widget to keep up with great content on your home screen, and even on your lock screen with Android 4.2
★ Help News360 learn by marking stories you like as you use it, and it will become better and better at giving you the stories you'll enjoy, but will always try to give you something new and unexpected as well
★ Customize the topics you’re interested in at any time!
★ Create a free News360 account to sync your settings and read saved articles offline on your phone, tablet and at news360.com
★ Read local news using your device’s GPS