Junk. Overlay doesn't capture information. Transferring 200 Pokemon a day, don't have time to enter values when the app should do it for me. Like calcy IV
This app started as an overlay Pokemon level checker. Now, it became an IV checker. Full of potential. As long as the developer continues to improve this app, this may become the only all-in-one app that every pokemon trainer will ever need. I have a suggestion. 1) Moveset Ranking - aside from CP and HP, one thing that should also be considered in rating a pokemon is its moveset. We could not deny the fact that the movesets really matter in battles. Thanks for keeping it simple, clean and functional.
Excellent new features, but miss the previous simplicity The integration of the arc into the IV calculation at the bottom is a nice touch. However, for me personally, I went for this app because it was a simple overlay, I was able to flip through Pokémon in-game without having to remove the overlay. So to just check a level for the next Pokémon, it went from just a single swipe to having to clear the overlay app, swipe to next Pokémon, swipe to open notification drop down, click to re-open overlay app.
Great app. I would like an option to switch back to overlay only. But I like the updates. Thanks
Very useful One suggestion, add level numbers to the overlay.
- Add about dialog
- Add overlay help for first execution
- Try to change the app name back
- Change the app name to "PKGO IV Calculator", because "PKGO IV Checker" has been rejected. (I didn't change the app name, so I cannot understand why it was rejected)
- Add the moves info.
- Add only level gauge mode
- Modify to be able to touch the level gauge area to select Pokemon's level
- Add automatic startup function