Really love the game and colors and worth the price....thank you....
Enjoyable and different A nice and simple, and very visually appealing, game. Helps to pass the time whilst also providing different levels to play at. You can score or not, if you do choose to score then setting up combinations and multiple scoring lines can be a interesting challenge, always trying to go one better. Personally, I would like a long-term record of my progress/scores, sort of a high score table - but scoring is not the primary goal of this game. For most, this is a relaxing experience of simple game play. As their website suggests - play like a child again, no expectations and no other motives.
Awesome This is an amazing game. It's so simple, yet still manages to be engaging. It's also very relaxing and true to the "zen" in its name. Can be a bit of a battery drain, so be aware when playing and have a charger handy (although it drains faster than my tablet can charge...). Still, definitely worth downloading. I've spent many hours in this app, and it just never gets old.
* Added achievements. There are 15 achievements to earn.
* Added a leaderboard for high scores
* Added support for both portrait and landscape orientations
* Hints cycle through all moves available when the hint button is pressed multiple times
* Hints show the actual move
* The poetry title is displayed in the garden
* Start screen shows random commentary from your collected poetry
* Controller support
* Added a share button to the play screens