John Allyn, The Forty-Seven Ronin Story
Shogun Hex is a fast game inspired by board games: Reiner Knizia's Samurai and Dirk Henn's Shogun.
The aim of the game is to dominate the economy, military and religion in a feudal Japan. You gain points by influencing cities by placing strategical establishments. You can also use special elements that raise a cities value (nō theatre) or make it worthless (geisha) or even forbid other players to influense a city (peasants revolt).
You can play with AI or play multiplayer on one device. You can quickly learn how to play through tutorial or reading rules.
* Rule of game
- Connect two points with the same colors.
- Fill out all blanks in game board.
- Blocked cells cannot be flowed (or passed).
- Bridge cells should be flowed only toward bridge direction.
* Two types of game mode
- Line Mode
: It is a traditional game.
Solve the game by connecting the same points through line, by touch and movement of fingers.
: If two lines are crossed or overlapped in the cell that is not a bridge, other lines are broken.
: The solution is more than one.
- Spin Mode
: Every cell is composed of only bridge cells.
: Solve the puzzle by touching and rotating each cell if the cells are mixed.
: The solution is just one.
* Vast contents
: There are total 2,460 levels.
: There are three sizes of hexagon board; small, medium and large size of board.
: There are various puzzles from very easy puzzle that can be solved at one sight to extremely high level puzzle.
* Rankings & Achievement & Challenges
- Ranking and Achievement of game center are provided.
- Point rankings together with Facebook friends are provided.
- Challenge goal can be established and friends can compete with you.
* Puzzle that can be enjoyed with friends
- Ask help of your friends when puzzle is difficult.
- Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or earn achievements.
- Achieve your goal and send friends a challenge.
- Send new friends invitations.
Do you like hex? We certainly do!
If you are ready for some absolutely mind-blowing hex, then you'll want to check out Hex Slide 1,000 and Hex Slide 10,000, the sliding puzzle games featuring hexagonal shapes and a phenomenal number of unique levels -- to our knowledge more levels than any other game in the App Store.
We've asked around and we know that the puzzle game player of today is looking for something different, something with real hex appeal. In fact, there's a hexual revolution going on, and the rules of the game have changed. Previously, images of finished wood pieces sliding across a beautifully rendered board were rarely seen on the App Store, and even then they often weren't downloaded because people felt so hexually repressed. But nowadays people talk openly about hex. Almost everyone has read The Joy of Hex, or has at least looked at the pictures. Parents talk about hex with their kids, about how some shapes have six sides, not always four, and how that's perfectly natural. People want to feel hexy. There's no shame in that.
Of course, we've played our share of sliding block games that use a plain old square grid. We don't deny that those can be fun and we certainly wouldn't talk badly about those games (to do so would be hexist). But we can't seem to get our minds off of hex. Try a few levels for yourself and you'll see that once you get started you just can't get enough hex.
And finally, we've heard that some people are concerned about hex. They worry that hex may be addictive (these are often the same people who warn against hex before marriage). Well, we admit that we've met people, young and old, who can't put Hex Slide down once they start playing. But we are confident that you will act responsibly and practice safe hex. Above all, remember that there's a law against hex while driving, and for good reason!
* 1,000 unique levels in free version; 10,000 unique levels in paid version!
* Difficulty ranges from very easy to almost impossible, and everything in between
* Animated tutorial with voice narration
* Change piece colors
* Program is optimized for minimal battery usage
[NOTE This game requires at least 320x480 screen resolution, so it does not work with low-resolution devices like the htc Wildfire.]
Supports two to six player in a game. Play can get hectic with more players, and forming strategic alliances with other players could prove useful.
Just like in the classic game of Go, try to form groups of tiles with multiple eyes to make yourself harder to surround. The key difference in Hex Go is that a single tile has 6 liberties rather than 4.
Everybody can play this game:
- If you need to develop your strategic thinking you can play versus artificial intelligence.
- If you want to have fun or just kill some time - find a friend and play together.
- If your day was very hard - turn on this game and use it like an antistress and antidepressant
Inside you will find:
- A lot of fun.
- Several game modes - player-vs-player and player-vs-AI.
- Beautiful cells of 6 different colors.
- Pleasant music.
- Quite serious opponent.
- Use side control buttons to perform move.
- In player-vs-player mode first move owner is random, but in player-vs-AI it's you.
Enjoy the play!
The objective is simple... match hexagons colors by tapping them. Does it sound too easy? Prove it!
Do your best and compare your results inside the leaderboard.
Ask your friends if they can beat you. They certainly will...
This game uses Google Play Game Services so it is required an authentication to publish scores and see the leaderboard.
||| SIDE NOTE |||
This is my first try of an android game and it is still in beta phase so please don’t be too harsh if you find bugs, though I will be really thankful for reports and requests in order to improve the game.
Please give suggestions and share with your friends so the leaderboard can grow up.
Thank you and remember: this game is free so if you don't like just uninstall, you didn't lost a dime. If you like please rate it :)
Crystalux is the puzzle where you can move hexagonal chips collecting patterns of colored crystals. If the crystals with the same color make a line (connect) they light up but it's not a game’s goal. A level should become a form, a pattern, or a beautiful picture. If it is hard the game contains a lot of tips to cope even with the most complex patterns and make it more simple. Let's start!
But watch out!
First of all: after passing this puzzle game you ultimately train your brain and may get too smart for this planet!
Second: you will finally have fun at the office or on a date - just solving the puzzles.
Third: you might simple miss your station while connecting these hexagonal chips with crystals!
The game offers:
- 100+ secret patterns - and more coming up soon!
- The difficulty level provides optimal strength training for your brain.
- Solve the puzzle while relaxing to real zen chillout tunes!
- Let the crisp, clean lines of hexagons and the glow of the crystals soothe your eyes.
- Hints will help you advance, and your friends will never know!
NEW LEVELS is coming soon! Follow us on Twitter or Facebook and stay tuned for more news about our games.
If like RUZZLE, but prefer to play solo for FREE - Word Hex is your #1 choice. If you like to play Scrabble, Hangman or any other wordsearch game - try out Word Hex.
“Classically simple... Marvellously addictive..."
"Dealing with word creation, high scores, and multiplier percentages, Word Hex looks to be a competitive create-a-word game, with plenty of modes and more to come." (AppSpy Wrap Up)
- Free! (but we do hope you’ll upgrade to Pro)
- Search for words in a randomly generated hex field - find as many words as possible, and as long as possible! (unless you suffer from HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA)
- Simple, intuitive, captivating gameplay (captivating? No... totally ADDICTIVE!)
- Three modes: adrenaline-fuelled Arcade; smooth, peaceful Relax and brand new Hotseat Multiplayer!
- A simple way to release stress and reset your brain (better than banging your head against a wall)
- Records - daily, weekly and all time - for target oriented gamers (...and bonuses, and multipliers and experience levels)
- Both - American and British spelling are correct
- Optimized (and optimised!) for one-handed play! (leaving your other hand free on those precious coffee breaks)
- Great for learning English and/or expanding your vocalburaly (VOCABULARY)
Become a HEXOHOLIC! Search for "Word Hex" on youtube.com
We’re currently working on FB integration, and various language versions. Support us by upgrading to PRO; rating WORD HEX; spreading the word and visiting us at:
...to check for news and updates
Tell us which language version you want us to do next - Spanish? German? Japanese? Maybe some other?
We at Very Nice Studio are parents ourselves and we take your privacy and the privacy of your child very seriously. Our apps comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
* We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information such as user’s name, address, phone number, e-mail, age, sex, grade, school, photos, videos, voice recordings from any users of our apps or this website.
* Our apps don’t use, collect or share user’s precise geographic location
* Our apps may contain buttons such as “Rate this app”, “Support”, “Private Policy”, “Our website”.
* Our apps may contain In-App Purchase to enable additional content.
* Our apps don’t use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps
* Word Hex displays advertising banners provided by 3rd party services (such as AdMob)
Read the full version of our Private Policy: http://verynicestudio.com/privpolicy.html
To clear a cluster of hexz, simply drag each one of them individually to connect it with another or a group of others of the same color.
You need to connect at least 7 hexz of the same color for a cluster to be cleared. The only rule is that you can’t go over another hexz.
Every time a move doesn’t clear a cluster,new hexz will appear randomly on the board.
Clear multiple clusters of hexz rapidly to increase the combo multiplier.
The game ends when the board gets full.
Compete against your friends and rise to the top of the leaderboard !
Download now and become the master of HexZ.
★ Practice your code breaking skills in this intense puzzler!
★ Auto scaled and optimized to the screen size of your device.
★ Great for phones and tablets.
★ Built using Adobe AIR for best performance.
★ No hidden fees. Play for free.
This board game includes 200 tables. A hint functionnality also exist to help you when being stuck on a difficult table.
Mahjong involves skill, strategy, and calculation, as well as a certain degree of luck.
IF YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE RATE IT. THANKS.
If you enjoy playing chess, checkers, backgammon, tic tac toe or any Memory games, you will surely enjoy playing Mahjong !
Solve puzzles by moving, adding and removing matches until you find the right solution.
You like matches puzzles games ?
1000 Matches puzzles in 10 Episodes in different shapes, sizes, equations and designs.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Croatian, Slovenian, Greek, Ukrainian, Serbian,Korean, Japanese
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support and high definition hd
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- With Google Play Services
↗ cloud save - to sync game progress across all your devices and future devices.
↗ leaderboards - to compare your result with others
↗ achievements - for more fun
- Sound, Vibration and Music specially created for the puzzles matches game
If you have problems with level 12 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413726595558329
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/105137875611214782707/posts
Matches Puzzle, Matchstick Puzzles, Move the Matches
* REVIEWS *
- “4096 Hexa” is still able to provide tremendous fun and keep a player occupied for a good amount of time. - playandroid.com
- 4096 Hexa game app is 2048 on steroids. - androidcommunity.com
- An excellent puzzle game that both fans and non-fans of 2048 should take to - androidheadlines.com
* HOW TO PLAY *
- Swipe to move the tiles.
- Merge 2 tiles with same value to create larger value tile (2 + 2 > 4, 4 + 4 > 8, ...)
- When a 4096 tile is created, the player wins.
* FEATURES *
- Support Android version 2.2+.
- Flat style, smooth animation.
- Undo up to 2 times.
- Achievements and Leader board.
- Keep playing for High score after collected 4096 tile.
- New challenge with block tile.
* RESTORE PURCHASE *
- When you click "Remove Ad" option in menu screen, It will check your purchase list and not charge you again if you already purchased "Remove Ad" item.
* NEW PERMISSIONS *
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : needed for saving app's screenshot.
If you have any issues with the app, please contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app supports free-form typing, so feel free to ask it questions like "How many feet in a mile?", "Convert 15 tsp to tablespoons", and even "1 USD to BTC". Everything except currency conversions will work offline. Hit Convert for even more options.
The app also supports voice recognition and will speak the result back to you if it has an answer. This is complimented by Google Glass support, making it a fully hands-free app if needed.
For $0.99, get faster weather updates and 5 more backgrounds.
For tinkerers, the application is open sourced here: https://github.com/Xlythe/MinecraftClock
All rights to Minecraft belong to Mojang. This app and Mojang have no connection.
If you buy pro ($0.99), you can choose your setting -- snow capped mountains or a city of sky scrappers. It also enables astronomy and weather data -- rain, snow, and clouds will appear on the watch, and the real sunrise and sunset will be used.
What makes Bandrios interesting is that you start by setting goals. You can set as many as one for each kid on the soccer team you're coaching, or set as few as just one for yourself, to keep track of your smoking habit. Each increment saves the time and place, letting you review past events inside the app's calendar and map.
Goals can be customized and set as either good stigmas or bad, and graphically represent you getting closer or further from your goal. You can set icons, including custom ones from the SD card, and give names to your goal.
The uses are unlimited. Any time you want to keep track of something (e.g. how many goals were scored during a game and by whom, how many cigarettes smoked, how many drinks you had last night, the last time you took your medicine, what birds you saw when birdwatching, etc.), Bandrios can help.
Editor Picked by AppEggs.com
Mentioned in 30 Best New Apps by AndroidPolice.com