and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function (with snap to beat function)
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. (on the menu screen in the app) or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
* The app doesn't work well on the Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Spica, the Samsung Moment, the Motorola Triumph.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
miidio Recorder provides user the High Quality (uncompressed or MP3) audio recording. It doesn't have any recording length limitation. You may use it to record audio until out of storage.
Live-recording is supported. The recorder will display the options when you create a new audio with a plugged wired headset. You may hear your recording lively through the wired headset from phone.
All files will be saved at VoiceRecorder folder of your phone storage: /mnt/sdcard/VoiceRecorder/
MP3 Live encoding is supported by most of android phone, but low-ends phone may use PCM format for temporary format and transcode to MP3.
Linked with miidio Space which is a sharing service. With miidio Space, you may share recording URL through Facebook, twitter, Google+, etc. You may enable this feature (disabled by default) in setting page. While enabled, miidio Recorder will auth your Facebook account to generate a sharing URL for you. Please note, miidio will not post any message to your Facebook wall without your permission.
A new recorder widget is introdcued. You may tap any place of widget to start or stop record without opening miidio Recorder.
*. Audio recording: Wave, MP3
*. Audio playback: Wave, MP3
*. Audio file listing
*. File sharing through email, skype, bluetooth, etc.
*. Multiple file deletion
*. New multiple page UI
*. More options while recording
*. Set the recording as ringtone
*. Live recording
*. Japanese Translation
*. Notification icon
*. File Info Editor
*. File Tagging
*. Preference Page
*. Smooth UI
*. recorder widget
Save: for audio storage
Hardware Control: for recording
Wake Lock: for recording while the phone closes screen.
Network State: for ad
Internet: for ad and linking with wikipedia for tag completion
Write Settings (modify global system settings): for set recording as ringtone or notification sound.
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
If you would like to see Smart Voice Recorder on your language you can join the translation project here: http://crowdin.net/project/smartvr/invite
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
■saves in wav form(44.1kHz,8bit/16bit)
Recording for a maximum of 12 minutes.Conversion to mp3 is possible.(very slow)
■A recording level can be adjusted.
■The setting of the auto save/auto MP3 conversion/destination is possible.
※An application with Adobe AIR.
※It's practicable Android after 2.2.
Utilizing a noise cancelation microphone Indy Mobile Designs gives you a program to record and send your voice recordings out. If your looking for the way to record and be a Rap Star, Rock Star, Country Singer, or Pop Icon, this program is for you.
***Please Read Before You Review***
Please understand if your recordings sound bad, it is because you have a cheap microphone in your phone. The application utilizes noise cancellation and other features but you can't expect to get recording studio quality with a $50 phone. The other problem may be your android speakers, export the file and see how it sounds on a nice set of speakers.
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ Voted as app of the week by IKMultimedia ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No ads.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features.
★ Only paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.2 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equalizer for each deck
★ 10 customizable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10" and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.2
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
Records to mp3, ogg, wma, flac and opus formats are interrupted every 3 minutes (there is no limit for the wav format). Simply press the pause button to continue recording or remove this limitation in the In-App Purchase section.
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone and audio editor for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only application on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
search keywords: dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recorder, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag
similar apps: voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity
Recording in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it's much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the real quality of your Android device's microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Changeable bit rate — up to 320 kbps
★ Selectable microphone (front or back/rear)
★ Alternate recording icon — prevent unwanted attention
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when storage free space reaches a customizable limit
★ Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD card. Or share them via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or store online via Evernote, Dropbox, Catch, Google Drive and more, if you have those apps installed.
On the Free version, each recording is limited to 10 minutes. If you buy Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Full), you'll get unlimited recordings, and also a home screen widget to start recording with a single tap!
– Recording phone conversations is not supported.
– Not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. Some devices are forced to record in slightly lower quality.
– Widgets are enabled only if this app is installed on the phone, not SD Card or USB Storage. Go to Android Settings → Apps to move it to the phone if you want to use widgets.
– Upon first launch, a license check to Google Play will be done. You'll need an Internet connection for this one-time check. No personal data is transmitted to us.
– If you encounter a problem, please let us know by choosing "Send device info" from the app settings screen and describe it.
Used app permissions
– Full Internet access — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data is sent.
– Read phone state and identity – to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not obtained.
– Modify/delete USB Storage/SD Card contents — to store the recordings
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Similar apps: Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, Virtual Recorder.
Also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
RecForge can be used to :
- record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, ...
- share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, ...
- convert your recordings in diferent audio format
- edit audio files
- replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).
Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions.
With this free version you can record up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar).
The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone or by connecting an external microphone.
After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb).
Now you can import mp3 and wav audio files from your hard drive.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
•Up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'
•In this free version you can use without limitation the sounds of virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, electric guitar
•Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
•Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
•Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
•Stereo VU displays for all channels
•96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
•Multi-touch keyboards and virtual instruments.
•Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
•Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
•Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
•Custom scale keyboards
•Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
•Import mp3 and wav audio files from hard drive.
Auto backup files to Dropbox. Multipane layout optimized for editing sounds and song files on tablets. Pinch zoom gesture.
High fidelity CD quality music and audio recorder for Android. Visual Audio Editing! You can edit and cut your recordings! Ringtone maker.
This is the easiest tool to record for professional musicians, college lectures, taking voice notes, sending voice messages.
You can loop your recordings and play along. A virtual loop pedal!
Nothing compares to the sound quality. Send recordings over email, or podcast instantly. Choose recording (from 48000 khz to 44.1 mhz which is CD quality and compression rates and as low as 8000 khz Pause Button. Plays and records in background so that you can listen to recordings while doing other tasks.
Saves in OGG, AAC and WAV formats. Audio Recorder. Blog. Facebook. Twitter. Share. Ringtones creator.
How to Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzGtscG6YA
How to Playback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYZjJdtizQg
How to Compress to MP3 using 3rd party app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR_F0LyLiUU
Now other Android developers can compress from WAV to OGG or AAC using HiFiCorder!
This is an easy and simple voice recorder, and this is a great music recorder. This is also an effective recorder for college lectures, medical notes doctors, lawyers notes , student lecture notes and recording your college professor in any topic such as economics, technology, recording technology, and recording studios. HiFiCorder is a recorder for memories, and a recorder for dreams.
-Multi pane layouts optimized for tablets
-Auto backup files to the cloud
-Faster AAC Encoding!
-Cleaner Holo Theme
-Improved Audio quality
-Landscape mode / Tablet Support
-Ogg Encoding is now realtime, no more waiting for "compressing" dialog to finish!
-AAC Encoding has been introduced! AAC encoding is realtime on Android 3.1 and above!
-Auto-detection of files inside the HiFiRecordings directory!
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
It’s the 1st social DJ App to Play, Mix and Share your sounds for free! A perfect way to share your passion for music and let others discover your mixing talent!
- OS: must be based on Android 4.0 or upper
- Screen Compatibility: from 3.7’’ to 10’’ and upper
- RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Access to your music library to mix all your tracks
- Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 15 million tracks
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
- Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, equalizer, Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl...
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter...
- The possibility to earn vinyls to buy effects
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds: your sound!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point…
You can also get more awesome effects via our in-app Store! All the effects are available via the FX menu
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mix and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS
edjing also gives you the possibility to customize your turntables with special Skins: Choose the deck that suits your mood and mix like a pro!
- the Neon Skin for electrifying turntables
- the Metal Skin for more Modern Rock decks
- the GhettoBlaster for a cool 90s touch
- and many others to discover: Chalk Skin, Red Neon, Gold, Platinum, Diamond…
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
TAGS : dj, mix, turntable, turntables, scratch, beats, mixer, traktor, djay, virtual dj, deejay
You can record something, then "bounce" (mix) it to the master track, then record something over that, mix it, and keep going until you have all the parts you want.
Use it for multitrack recording and music production on the go or for recording quick ideas in your home studio!
When overdubbing, it's important to use headphones.
recording in 16 bit 44.1kHz wav file format
single level undo
import mp3 and wav files
free version is fully functional - just has ads as well
records in the background as a service, so you can play to a metronome or loop, or check your mail
- Unlimited record time and file size (only limited by your SDCard size), recorded file are saved at folder: sdcard/AudioRecorder.
- Simple and easy to use user interface, start fast
- Play the audio when you select it.
- Output format support 3gp/amr/mp4
- Long press the file will open option menu for other actions:
-- Play in another player
-- Rename file
-- Delete file
-- Send file via email/bluetooth/dropbox/other
- Status bar icon
- Support XOOM/Android 3.0/Android 3.1
- Option to use handset control start/stop recorder
You can easily change your voice, preview the sound and save it to files.
/** We’re currently in beta, please send us your feedback **/
1. record high quality audio file in wave/pcm/wav format
2. background audio recording
3. convert/batch convert recorded audio file to m4a/aac
4. merge multiple wav recordings to one
5. trim audio recordings
6. mix two audio recordings, or mix a recording with a preset background music
7. boost or reduce audio volume
8. add echo to audio recording
9. adjust pitch of recording
10. adjust speed of recording
/** If you like advanced audio recorder, please rate and like us. We’ll add the following features in future **/
1. noise filtering to improve recording quality
2. record audio in aac/m4a format
3. edit recordings in aac/m4a format
More from developer
- zoom and scratch
- select, export, edit, undo
- copy, cut, paste
- fade in/out, reverse, normalize
- looped playback
- time markers
- variable speed
- record when locked
- up to 2h/file
- input gain and auto-gain
- compact home screen widget
- bluetooth support
- powerful file manager with folders
- send by mail, dropbox, etc..
- use front or back mic (if available)
- set engine samplerate, latency, ..
- rec/play/convert WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC
The MP3 codec is available as a free add-on from the website, under certain conditions.
A user manual is included in Menu / Help.
Please visit the website for the FAQ, ChangeLog, video and more.
It allows you to visualize and listen to the magnetic field surrouding you, whether it comes from the planet, from electronic equipment, or other sources.
*** Realtime Graph ***
The magnetic field sensor is tri-dimensional. In other terms, there are 3 sensors, measuring the intensity of the magnetic field on 3 axes.
GaussWave displays the values using a unit called Gauss (G), and as curves with the corresponding colors.
Horizontal lines are placed every 0.1G. You can pinch in order to increase or decrease the graph scale.
*** Audio Feedback ***
In addition to visual information, the full version of GaussWave produces sound according to the intensity of the magnetic field on all three axes. Note: sound isn't available in the Lite version.
The synthesized sounds are actually notes, and because there are three streams, it resembles chords, which would be produced by some sort of flute.
Oh, and yeah, it sounds a bit magic. That's the point :-)
*** Compass ***
The compass on the left side is based on the X an Y axes, and thus useful when holding the device horizontally.
The compass on the right side (full version only) is based on the X an Z axes, which is better when holding the device vertically.