* Supports ASCII text files only (for now).
* Automatic bookmark to remember the last page read.
* Incremental read to support large files.
* Allow user to control default font size, color and background.
* Allow screen rotation
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Run the program into two simple sentences try.
Please read that sentence literally.
Eye strain and not a very good smartphone, you can see the small print or difficult to read, copy, or insert annoying when you want to read the sentence would read neatly. ^ ^
Do adjustable reading speed to learn Hangul, or learning English as a native pronunciation is good.
Various newspaper articles or, CNN news articles, and attaching Try this ^ ^ *
Features: pitch and speed control, six languages (Korean, Chinese, English, German, French, Italian) is
Related Keywords: TTS, text to speech, read a program, speaking, reading, hearing, listening, disabled, Helper, kids, learn words, alphabetical, speaking, talk, say, newspapers,
*All the translations was taken from Google Translate.
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
Note: Arabic Text Reader doesn't affect other apps installed on your phone. You should use Arabic Text Reader embedded Facebook/Twitter clients to be able to read Arabic content successfully.
FINALLY WITH RSS SUPPORT!!
Now you can read RSS feeds in Arabic. You can use one the popular feeds listed or add any RSS feeds to RSS reader.
ALSO WITH FACEBOOK SUPPORT
This is the most update asked for by users of Arabic Text Reader. Now you can read all the Arabic feeds from Facebook that you couldn't read before.
ALSO WITH TWITTER SUPPORT
We also added support for twitter. Now you can read all the Arabic tweets you couldn't read before in the same place with your SMSs.
This isn't just another application that's capable of reading Arabic SMSs, it's different because it has the following features
- No need for root access.
- No need for font installation.
- If the SMS sender is in your phonebook, names will be shown instead of numbers.
- You can filter SMSs list by sender name.
- You can paste any arbitrary text into the application and it will show you the text in the appropriate format.
- It can also read all the tweets from your twitter account and feeds from your Facebook account.
- Arabic Keyboard
Note: Internet access permission is used for the ads, Twitter and Facebook.
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
It's pronouced as "i-o-ta".
- Support until 1 million characters.
- Auto-Detect multiple character codes.
(Whether you can decode or not depends on Android's implementation.)
- Change character codes.
- Auto-Detect linebreak code.
- Change linebreak code.
- Keep linebreak code until saving a file.
- Save position of the cursor with file.
- Save history of recened files.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Text sharing with external application.
★Direct Intent : You can launch any one application on menu item.
- Scroll with Thumb-drag.
- Scroll with Flick.
- Support a Shortcut key with ALT/CTRL Key.
- Customize colors.
- Create a shortcut icon on HOME app.
- Customizable shortcut key bind.
- Text selector like Gingerbread.
(Double tap to select the word , then touch selected area to show marker.)
- Word wrap ON/OFF and set word wrap width.
- Set tab width.
- Viewer Mode.
- Show Line numbers.
- Word Counter.
- Support Landscape Mode correctly.
- Auto save.
- Auto Indent.
- Show Tab/Linebreak.
- Auto capitalize.
- you can used as SL4A editor.
- Customizable Toolbar.
- Customizable Syntax highlght.
- Capture Screen shot.
- Wallpaper customize.
- Support Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Support both touch-screen device and qwerty-keyboard device.
- Forever FREE and NO-AD.
- This software is an Open Source Software under the Apache License.
RTL-Language and bi-directional text is not supported.
★If you need a reply from me , DON'T put it in Market's Review .
Instead please let me know by E-mail or Twiter(@jiro_aqua)
You can send a message to me from Jota's Preferences Screen.
★If you need grep (search from multiple text files), try my app "aGrep".
★If you want to localize Jota Text Editor, see this page.
May truncate large files, 5k+
Simple notepad app to open, edit and save text files to and from the SD card.
** Some features
-- open email attachments
-- change font size, type and color
-- delete/rename in file browser
-- email as text or attachment
-- Search using "search" button
Update fixed a UI error.
This app is for reading Japanese text and is not suitable for displaying Western texts.
It does not provide downloading functions from Aozora Bunko, use "AozoraProvider" to download text from there.
* Long press to select text.
Now, it just support the translation from English to Traditional Chinese.
* support the search from reader (ex: kindle)
if the user use the kindle, please long press the text what you want to search , and then select the item "Search the Web". Then , the answer might be returned.
The app has been verified by sub devices.
1. Google Galaxy Nexus
2. Google Nexus S
3. Google Nexus One.
The additional function is as follows:
1. changing font(Brush, MyeongJo), text size, line spacing, padding
2. changing charterset encoding(auto/EUC-KR/UTF-8,...)
3. changing text/background color
4. changing page-turning method(tap, arrow, volume button), plus animation
5. dividing the both side of the image view : left, right
6. expanding/reducing/magnifing image
7. fast exploring
8. working with Google Drive/Dropbox
※ Arra - CatoonViewer/TextReader(free ad version) is on sale at Google Play
1. Compatibility list
+ Mono headset : HBM-260, HBM-280, HBM-216, HBM-290
+ Stereo headset : HBS-700, HBS-730, HBS-600, HBS-800, HBS-750
* Not compatible with the BT headset models not above list
2. Main Features
+ Hear incoming messages
- Text / MMS
- Whatsapp(only sender alert)
- KaKao Talk
- Home screen > system settings> Accessibility> Service
- "BT Reader+" Selection > Option > Turn On
- Select necessary service from BT Reader App SNS settings
LG, LG Electronics, Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth, Bluetooth, BT, BT Reader, BT Reader Infraware, LG BT Reader, LG Electronic Accessories, LG Electronics, LG Mobile Accessory, LG BT Reader, LG BT Reader+, SMS Reader
Support open File as Text
Open image, music & video with external App
Fast Cache Engine for drag/drop with acceleration
Auto/Manual choice encoding
Open big file
Recent history and bookmark
Keywords: eoe endless Reader eoeReader