- Show tag ID, tag tech, 14443 card type (A/B), historical bytes
- Show name and AID of detected applets
- HCE support status + P2P protocol type in about
- Verbose mode to print R-APDU
- Only work with NFC phones.
- This app won't detect custom applet. It only works with known applications (with known AID).
- This app is intended for information & development purpose only as I am a NFC developer.
- This app does not save or transmit any of the read data. We don't collect data of any kind.
Supports following card types:
- Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google wallet
- ICAO Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD)
- Card manager & Security Domain: VISA, Gemplus, JCOP, GP
- CAC (Common Access Card), PIV (Personal Identity Verification)
- PagoBANCOMAT (Italy), Girocard (Germany), Bankaxept (Norwegian), BAROC (Taiwan), Dankort (Danish), RuPay (India), BelPIC, Banrisul (Brazil), JCB (Japan)
This open-source library is used by NFC TagInfo (only available to devices that support Near Field Communication) to decode images from ePassports.
Get NFC TagInfo: http://bit.ly/GEgabZ
Visit http://www.mroland.at/imagedecoder for more information.
While we test our app prior to releases, there might still be some errors that cause unexpected behavior and functional interruptions. If you happen to find such misbehavior please help us by providing a so-called "crash report". You can also file bug reports or feature requests using our issue tracker: http://issues.mroland.at/
See demos on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/SiliconCraft
Main features of SIC4310
- RF interface based on ISO14443A at 106 kbps
- UART interface 9600 to 115200 bps
- 8 programmable GPIOs
- Activity indicator pins (RF detection, RF busy and power ready)
- 228-byte EEPROM accessible from RF and UART
The application only supports NFC Enabler SIC4310 ICs from Silicon Craft Technology.
The demo applications are as follows.
1. GPIOs control
2. LEDs control
3. Firmware upgrade through NFC
4. LCD control
5. Temperature sensor
6. File transfer
7. SIC commands
9. Interactive poster
10. E-ink Camera
11. Room Controller
12. NDEF editor
The development kits are provided in five different forms.
1. SIC4310-MC: a 12.5 x 19.7 mm micro module with a UART interface and 4 GPIOs
2. SIC4310-USB: a 12.5 x 37.3 mm tiny module with a USB interface
3. SIC4310-HV: an energy harvesting module with a UART interface and 3 GPIOs. The on-board inductive antenna can generate a current up to 10 mA.
4. SIC4310-HVU: an energy harvesting module featuring UART and USB interfaces and two LEDs that can be controlled via GPIO pins. The on-board inductive antenna can generate a current up to 10 mA.
5. SIC4310-FU: 47.6 x 107.9 mm ready-to-use kit featuring ARM Cortex M0 MCU, SIC4310, LCD, inductive antenna, two function buttons, temperature sensor, and connectors (I2C, SPI, UART, programming and debugging)
6. SIC4310-SP: a customizing board as e-ink, springboard etc.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems or feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions for additional features. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you may encounter when using our demo application.
Updated on Aug 26, 2013
Updated on Aug 28, 2013
Updated on Sep 2, 2013
Updated on Sep 6, 2013
Updated on Sep 12, 2013
Updated on Sep 22, 2013
Updated on Oct 14, 2013
Updated on Oct 18, 2013
Updated on Oct 28, 2013
Updated on Dec 12, 2013
Updated on Jan 13, 2014
Updated on Jan 17, 2014
Updated on Mar 21, 2014
Updated on Apr 29, 2014
Updated on May 5, 2014
Updated on May 8, 2014
Updated on May 9, 2014
Updated on Jun 12, 2014
Updated on Jun 26, 2014
Updated on Jul 2, 2014
Updated on Jul 18, 2014
Updated on Aug 28, 2014
Updated on Sep 9, 2014
Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• YouTube: Watch popular YouTube videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
To obtain the magnetic stripe data from your card, you will need a reader. In the US, they are available on both Amazon and Ebay for around $20 delivered. The inexpensive ones are USB devices that act as keyboard input, so no special drivers are needed on Windows or Mac OS X computers. While I'm sure there's more secure options, you can use an app like Google Keep to quickly transfer the swipe input to your phone and paste it into the app. The card data entered into the app is stored using Android's SharedPreference API in a way that is not accessible by other apps on a non-rooted phone.
The full source code to SwipeYours is available on Github: https://github.com/dimalinux/SwipeYours
Blog describing many details of SwipeYours: http://blog.simplytapp.com/2014/01/host-card-emulation-series-swipeyours.html
SwipeYours requires both NFC and Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer for HCE (Host Card Emulation).
Privacy: This app has no Internet permissions and will not transfer your card information anywhere other than over the NFC interface for payments.
How to use it?
Install the app and plug the smart card reader to android. If your reader supports CCID, a permission dialog popup by android to acquire user's confirmation to access the reader. Click OK to run the app and insert any ISO7816 smart card (should be T=1 or T=0). ATR analyzer will read the Answer to Reset (ATR) from card and analyzer the ISO7816-3 information.
For more information
please visit http://www.scdroid.com
Contact us, please mail to email@example.com.
* NFC-enabled Smart Phone
* Android 2.3.3 or later version
(Even after meeting the above conditions, some or all of the functions may not work in some cases because of the smart phone’s specifications.)
How to Use:
When each menu option is selected and the reader/writer is touched with Smart Tag, the process starts. To perform another operation, first release the tag from the reader/writer.
*Show demo images
Sample images will be displayed on Smart Tag starting from the first registered image. The image will switch each time you touch.
The camera takes a picture and it is displayed on Smart Tag. (After taking a picture, touch Smart Tag.)
Enter a sentence and show it on the display area of Smart Tag.
When you touch with your finger [Touch here to input . . .] the input screen will be displayed.
Go to the next line after about 10 characters per line.
Up to 4 lines can fit into the display. (It takes a few seconds to communicate with Smart Tag.)
*Register current image
Register the image displayed on Smart Tag. Specify numbers 1 ~ 12, then touch.
※Smart tag only.
*Show Registered image
Images that have been registered in Smart Tag will be displayed. An image will switch each time you touch.
※Smart tag only.
Write text into Smart Tag memory. Touch “Tap here to input…” to change to Entry screen.
Read the text in Smart Tag memory and display on the screen.
Save the URL in the Smart Tag memory. The web address can be changed by touching the URL on the screen.
Read the URL that you saved in the Smart Tag memory and open the web. (When Smart Tag is touched, the web browser starts to access the page.)
The Android logo will display on Smart Tag.
(It takes a few seconds to communicate with Smart Tag.)
Clear Smart Tag display.
Rhombus uses the Squareup magnetic stripe card reading dongle to read any standard format magnetic stripe card. You can use it to see what information is on your credit cards, loyalty cards, driver's license, and more. When a credit/debit card is scanned, it attempts to determine the issuer. In the screenshot above, you can see a redacted result of scanning an expired visa card. One of the other screenshots shows a scan of a Main Event fun card.
Rhombus reads track 2 by default, but will read track 1 if the card is offset by a small shim.
Rhombus does not have internet permissions, so it cannot send out any information about cards you may scan.
IVONA - The leader in realistic, natural-sounding & accurate TTS voices for your Android device.
No more robotic, sythesized voices. IVONA for Android replaces the synthesized text-to-speech (TTS) voices currently available on your Android device with more natural sounding, accurate & easy-to-understand voices. Select from 13 different languages to find the one best suited for you. Easy to install one or several different voices!
IVONA is compatible with many of your favorite Android applications. With IVONA, enjoy:
☆ Turn-by-turn voice navigation so you can keep your eyes on the road (e.g. Google Maps)
☆ Have your ebooks naturally read aloud to you (e.g. Moon+ Reader Pro)
☆ Listen to online content, articles, PDF documents & RSS feeds (e.g. Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader)
☆ Change the voice on your virtual assistant (e.g. Jeannie, iris, Skyvi)
☆ Enjoy improved accessibility (e.g. TalkBack built-into Android)
☆ Increase your productivity (e.g. Driving Mode built-into Android)
Key features include:
• BrightVoice technology provides lifelike, expressive reading of all your text
• Clear & easy-to-understand sound – even in noisy environments
• A rapidly expanding portfolio of award-winning voices available in multiple languages, accents & genders
• Easy-to-install & use with automatic, free updates
Get started in 4 easy steps:
1. Install IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ to your Android device from the Google Play store
2. Select & install your preferred language and voice(s) from the Google Play store
3. Once downloaded, launch the IVONA app to complete your installation
4. Finally, Select IVONA TTS Engine as your default engine by navigating to Android Settings
Now you’re ready to experience world-class IVONA Text-to-Speech & IVONA voices on your favorite text-to-speech enabled Android apps.
This Free beta version will work without any limitations till beta tests ends.
We want to hear from you. If you have a concern, kindly email us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Browse FAQs: http://mobile.faq.ivona.com/pkb_mobile_i4m?l=en_US#home/l:en_US
Visit us: http://ivona.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ivonatts
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivonatts
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ivona/posts
Languages currently supported: