Through the goTenna Mesh network and standard SMS network, TxTenna enables off-grid broadcasts of signed Bitcoin transactions with Samourai Wallet without relying on cell service or wifi.
• Decentralized Broadcasts — goTenna's people-powered Mesh network connects devices within range without cell service or an internet connection.
• Enhanced Privacy — Multiple hops obscures the physical location of broadcasts and any digital identifiers of the sender
• Improved Security — Air-gapped Bitcoin broadcasts are more secure than a hot wallet and more accessible than cold storage
• Avoid Local Censorship — TxTenna sends Bitcoin transactions to distant gateways on an uncensored ISP
Here’s how it works:
1) Open Samourai Wallet to create a bitcoin transaction, even if you're offline
2) Choose to broadcast the transaction with TxTenna when prompted
3) You can broadcast the transaction via SMS or via Mesh network.
• When pairing and using a goTenna Mesh with TxTenna make sure GPS and Bluetooth are enabled on your device