The application lets you create an accident report ( A PDF file ) in a simple and organised way, as required by insurance companies and the police, without missing important details during an accident situation.
* Draw a sketch of the vehicles damage by an easy to use, three-dimensional vehicle model which supports multiple vehicle types.
* Take pictures of the event.
* Get a satellite map of your exact location.
* Fill in the details ( personal information, licenses, insurance, etc. ) of those involved in a accident.
* Add casualties and witnesses details to the report.
* Share your relevant personal details in a click of a button.
* Create, view and send an elegant accident report with all the necessary information in just a few seconds!
Dr.apps team hopes that "Accident Report" will help you, and be a useful tool in case of an accident, in which you are stressed and confused.
We appreciate your comments and support!
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any problem while using one of our products.
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
A Statistical Analysis
- Scope of the Brochure -
• All western-built commercial air transport jets The following aircraft are included in the statistics: 328 JET, A300, A300-600, A310, A318/319/320/321, A330, A340, A380, Avro RJ series, B707, B717, B720, B727, B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, B787, BAC -111, BAE 146, Bombardier CRJ series, Caravelle, Comet, Concorde, Convair 880/990, DC-8,DC-9, DC-10, Embraer E series, Embraer ERJ series, F-28, F-70, F-100, L-1011, MD-11, MD-80/90, Mercure, Trident, VC-10, VFW 614. Note: non-western-built jets are excluded due to lack of information and business jets are not considered due to their peculiar operating environment.
• Since 1958, the advent of commercial jets
• Revenue flights
• Operational accidents
• Hull loss and fatal types of accidents
- Definitions -
• Revenue flight: flight involving the transport of passengers, cargo or mail for renumeration or hire. Non revenue flight like training, ferry, positionning, demonstration, maintenance, acceptance and test flights are excluded.
• Operational accident: an accident taking place between the time any person boards the aircraft with the intention of flight until such time as all such persons have disembarked, excluding sabotage, military actions, terrorism, suicide and the like.
• Hull loss: an event in which the aircraft is destroyed or substantially damaged beyond economical repair.
• Fatal accident: an event in which at least one passenger or crewmember is fatally injured or later dies of his/her injuries.
- Source of Data -
• The accident data was extracted from official accident reports, as well as from the ICAO, Ascend and Airbus data bases.
• Flight operations data were extracted from the Ascend data base.
It is our goal to create a standard of excellence that associates the name “Collision Repair Specialists” with TRUSTED, QUALITY, EFFICIENT, CUSTOMER-FRIENDLY repairs.
It provides you everything you will ever need if you have an accident or roadside emergency.