- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad Apps in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Windows, our best selling app
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: email@example.com
NOTE: No collaboration features are implemented yet in this version of the app. This includes project sharing, task delegation and per-item chat. Your data is the same as in all our other apps, though.
Prioritizer helps you rank a series of goals or options which are most attractive to you. Enter as many as you like different goals to which you or your family aspire:
- Short-term goals (Which movie to see? Which vehicle to buy? Which college to attend?..)
- Long-term goals (Where to take a great vacation this summer? Where to invest to secure a comfortable retirement?..)
The Prioritizer will then ask you a series of questions that force you to choose between each possible pair of goals. Based on your answers, it will then compute a preference score for each goal and an overall rank order for the list.
Prioritize Me! can be helpful by building a bucket list of todos. You have hundreds of tasks, wouldn't it be great to get the important ones done first and organize your life around them? Well, Prioritize Me! helps you to do this.
App puts your todos right at your fingertips. It's clutter-less and stress-free, allowing you to get on with what matters most. Prioritize Me! asks you questions such as: what is more important? followed by two of your todos. Prioritize Me! gets to know you, and then it builds a list of balanced todos for the next day and so on. There has never been a reminder app this smart. Increase your productivity, manage your life and keep your schedule balanced. Prioritize Me! is your life companion - allowing you to add todos and ideas with just one tap.
So, you’ve finally made a list of the ideas. Is it your new business idea? Or gift idea for your spouse? (great work!) However, your challenge now is knowing which of them are better or more important… your priorities! You’re not alone… Many of us have struggled with this problem and Prioritize Me! can help you with that.
WHO CAN USE THE APP?
Managers and their employees? Engineers or women who go to store with their grocery list? Actually this simple and powerful tool is perfect not only for procrastinators, but for everyone who wants to bring structure to their life.
- Already have a todo list? No problem, Prioritize Me! “smart paste feature” allows you to paste text to form a priority list - cut corners... save time.
- Completed task? Easily tick and task will be marked as done.
- Share your todos with friends on Facebook, Twitter, via SMS or Email to gain vital encouragement and tips. You can also send your priority list directly to your todo app of choice (Any.do, Google Task, Remember the Milk, etc.).
PRO* version includes (in-app purchase):
- Unlimited history records
- No ad-slogans
- No pop-ups
- Priority support
What other say about Prioritizer tool?
Lifehacker. “Order your financial goals”
The Prioritizer puts your financial goals against one another in pairs to determine what's most important to you. You enter a set of money goals - like "Get out of debt," "Built nest egg," "Secure retirement," "Pay off mortgage" or even "Go on a cruise next summer" - and Prioritizer uses forced choice analysis to rank each goal's priority. Based on your answers (ie, retirement over cruise, but cruise over mortgage), each goal gets a number score, one you can use to figure out how to split up that unexpected bonus based on priority. This one takes some serious thought, but it's a nice way to whittle down your goals to what's really important to you right now. — Gina Trapani
That's a nice tool. If it's something like what I've been using lately, it's a sort of whiteboard brainstorming sort of exercise. You sit down and just write down any goofy idea that you would like to do. Renovate an old house. Pay off the mortgage. Learn to fly. Quit your job and volunteer to spank penguins in Antarctica...etc. I then used my own analysis to break down the ideas into my GTD system. This is helping me take some risks with moving jobs and in other areas that I would otherwise let slip by me.
— Organize, centralize, prioritize, share information.
— Capture ideas quickly.
— Increase productivity and collaborate with anyone.
— Create unlimited lists and notes.
— Store and share photos, videos, voice notes, links and more.
— Forward email and links, then move into lists with one tap.
— Get things done (GTD) fast!
— Set reminders and sync with your calendar.
— Self-publish lists to your public, personalized web page
— Password protect anything
Quotes from Android beta test community:
— “So......Centrallo, you have a winner on your hands...Congratulations. You are the “Apple” to Evernote's “Microsoft”. The end user has options now!!!”
— “I really can't recommend this highly enough. It's awesome, I love it already. The Android app is super fantastic.”
— “The more I use it the more I love it. Gorgeous Android UI.”
The Centrallo experience:
— Elegant yet simple.
— Will help organize the way you organize.
— Synchronizes beautifully across multiple platforms and web
— Create unlimited lists within lists
— Attach large size videos, photos, voice notes, documents, links and more.
— Share lists with anyone, anytime. Anyone invited to can add to and edit.
— Focus tab for top priorities
— Forward email and links from any email address.
— Add trusted email senders.
— Easily move email, links and notes into lists.
— Everything in your account is tagged - super simple search.
— Archive information and retrieve it on demand.
— Robust calendar feature for schedule planning.
— Location based reminders.
Try it for free, today! Centrallo. Your life, centralized. Now there’s a better way!
Much of the thought-processing value of descriptive information in computers lies in how this information is displayed and the ease with which it can be sorted. After years of dedicated experimentation, we have solved each of these issues. Our unique sort-and-display technology permits the instant re-positioning of individual thought-lines to suit changing priorities. This is a major advantage to users in a busy world filled with many rapidly changing priorities.
Priorities GPS™ is a productivity-oriented app designed for high-performance people on the go. With only a few taps, it functions in seconds as an extension of the user’s memory and easily catalogs and prioritizes ideas and tasks. This way, people faced with multiple tasks with rapidly changing priorities can always stay updated.
Besides focusing on prioritization it also takes advantage of the latest in Voice Recognition technology to make it easier to quickly capture your thoughts. The Quick Thought feature enables users to jump straight to the thought-line entry screen for even easier entry.