Theme Supports Android Nougat 7.1.X, Oreo 8.X.X Android Pie 9.0.0, Oxygen OS Oreo and Oxygen OS Pie. You should be using supported OMS ROM for this theme to work THIS WILL NOT WORK ON A STOCK ROM!!! like legacy and TW You must also be fully rooted or have a ROM with rootless commits and have the Substratum App.
Please Choose Options carefully between Android version Nougat, Oreo and Pie Switch in the overlay lists
Note : important some overlays are re based please check all before applying and choose dark theme in display settings for Dark variant and default for light variant for Oxygen OS oreo and Choose Default theme for Oxygen OS Pie for best result
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum App.
3. When Substratum is opened give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
4. Click on the theme and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on the theme again.
5. Inside theme check the switch; Select to toggle all overlays'. Alternatively you can click on the overlays that you would like to install (keep in mind that some apps, mainly Android system, have different variants that you can choose).
6. Click the floating action button (FAB) down the bottom and select Build & Enable.
7. Once that finishes compiling/installing with no errors, wait until SystemUI restarts.
8. Enjoy your new D.E.S.I.R.E UI .
Most items in the list below should be themed on devices ranging from xhdpi - xxxhdpi however some items may not be, depending on the ROM you are using. Please take a screenshot of any items that aren't themed and either send me an email or leave a message to me on Hangouts. All links available down below
WHAT IS CURRENTLY THEMED:
Please note some of the ROMs have special icons for their advance settings if you find any missing icons please post it on Google+ page bugs section or report the bugs on Telegram Group (link below) or send me an email with ROM name with screenshot and if possible, link me the ROM source and themed apps are in beta stage work in progress with icons and ui will be updated regularly, Battery icon in QS tiles remains white if you choose accent color it cant change color as the ROMs dont support for it.
Theme tested on OnePlus 3t at 450 DPI
Gboard Backgrounds https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0AUeMkQbvwTS0RXYVA1S21nN0k
Substratum - Development Community
Wallpapers - DevineArt
Icons - www.flaticons.com
Banners and Logo - www.freepik.com
Telegram Theme Testers and Friends