Samsung Flow is a software product that enables a seamless, secure, connected experience across your devices. You can authenticate your Tablet/PC with your smartphone, share content between devices, and sync notifications or view contents from your smartphone on your Tablet/PC. You can turn on the smartphone's Mobile Hotspot to keep your Tablet/PC connected.
You can also log in to your Tablet/PC with your biometric data (Iris, Fingerprints) if you register with Samsung Pass.
You can also use Samsung Flow on Galaxy Watch. Unlock and Sign in to your Tablet/PC using your Samsung Wearable. Using watch to unlock Tablet/PC, you can also view notifications on your phone and check the flow history of your shared content.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
1. Windows Tablet/PC : Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413)
(Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, PC)
2. Android Tablet: Android Marshmallow OS or newer (Galaxy Tab S4, Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab A (2018, 10.5), Tab A2, Tab Active 2, Tab A 10.1, Tab A (2017))
3. Android Phone : Android Marshmallow OS or Newer
It may not be supported by some models, depending on the smartphone specifications.
4. Samsung Wearable: Tizen 3.0 OS or Newer
Samsung Galaxy Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Samsung Gear Sports
* Samsung Flow will operate only on official software released by Samsung Electronics.
* Windows: Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE optional), Wi-Fi direct
Windows 10 users can find the Samsung Flow app on the Windows App Store.
Go to the Samsung Flow webpage where you can find the setup guide:
If you have not updated the Samsung Flow app to the latest version, please go to Windows Store > Menu > Downloads and Updates to update the app.