As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
New functions for version 1.3.0
- Support for new camera model EOS M3.
- Support for importing MP4 movies. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for Android terminals with NFC. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for saving original-size JPEG images.
- Improved camera setting function for remote shooting.
Canon EOS digital cameras
- EOS 6D (WG)/(W) , EOS 70D (W),EOS M2(W),EOS M3
Requires Android OS
- Android OS smartphone 2.3.3－2.3.7/4.0－5.0
- Android OS tablet 4.0－5.0
-Android OS smartphone/Android OS tablet
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV,MP4 files shot with compatible cameras
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- Compatible cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.
Remote Shot allow you to connect your Android Phone using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
Remote Shot works with all Android devices
* Bluetooth is run together on the same operating system.
* If Bluetooth is not turned on, the device does not connect.
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in FREE version).
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Flash Auto/on/off.
- Burst Shots. (3f / 7f / 10f / 15f)
- Self Timer. (3s / 7s / 10s / 15s)
- Setting a background-image in remote mode.
[How to use]
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo.
- Picture will save in to camera devices.
Tag : Remote,camera,bluetooth,Timer,Burst Shot,LivePreview,photo,Remoteshot
- camera and video features
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Pinch to zoom
- smart panorama shooting
- Countdown Timer
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
The special permissions for use
HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images.
After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
For the time being only the LG G3 is supported by the LG QRemote API including sending raw IR data (see: http://developer.lge.com/MOBILE_HELP/topic/lge.mobilesdk.LGQRemote.api/html/Introduction/Introduction/Supported%20Devices.htm ).
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Retrica also comes with trendy logos to make your photos more noticeable. And with over 100 filters, you’ll never run out of options.
More than 100 million photos are taken per day with Retrica. The Guardian reviewed it as one of “20 best Android apps this week.” Download Retrica today, and see what all the buzz is about!
Check out these awesome features when you download Retrica:
Endless possibilities: All of your favorite moments can be photographed and remembered with 100+ filters.
Real-time filters: Preview your photos before you snap.
Vignette: Add a classic vignette border with the touch of a button.
Collage: Set the time interval, and take consecutive photos using the collage feature; it’s like being in a photo booth! Take fun and quirky pictures with your friends.
Watermark: You have the option to add Retrica’s watermark logo, so everyone can see the fun you’re having with Retrica!
Timer: No photographer necessary - set the timer, choose your interval, and you’re good to go.
Blur: Your subjects can be placed in and out of focus with this feature.
Build your social network: Upload your photos to your favorite social networking sites – be the talk of the town.
No retouch necessary! With live filters and silent mode, take the best selfie and express your personality!
By utilizing many editing features such as(collage, stickers, retouch, beauty/liquify), and with new item shop, creating unique/fun photos has never been this easy!!
Share your beautiful and funny pictures created by Cymera with friends!
■ No retouch necessary! Live filters
- Take the best selfies by snapping your moments with free 15 live filters!
(Popular filters: SUNNY, CREAM, SHINE, CRYSTAL, LOVELY and more)
■ Many camera options for selfies
- 7 fascinating camera lenses (Divided lenses, fisheye, toy/lomo camera and more)
- Silent mode/anti-shake/timer/selfie/out-focusing options
■ Powerful photo editing tools and features
- Brightness/contrast/mosaic/crop/rotate and more features just like Photoshop
- Approximately 100 filters/lights/borders/vignette to maximize photo effects
■ Collages(Grid) and text/decorations feature
- Collage feature to combine your photos into 1 story
- Funny stickers using the powerful face recognition feature (Comic masks, fancy frames)
- Many styles of hand writing/drawing with brush items
- Texts feature with many different styles of fonts
■ Automatic face recognition for beauty feature (Make up)
- One-tap beautify feature with automatic face recognition such as enlarge eyes/smile/slim
- Liquify, skin correction (brightening, whitening, concealers, etc.)
■ Upgrade your photo with item shop
- From trendy characters to comic masks that automatically sticks to faces
- Realistic and natural make-up/hair items
- Lights/border effect items to bring the shine to your photo
■ Sharing photos and smart gallery
- Gallery of categories such as locations, selfies, etc.
- Editing photos taken by ‘Photo wonder, Picsart, Candy Camera, Retrica, Camera 360, Pomelo, B612’
- SNS sharing to Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Weibo, Mixi, VK, and more
- Photo sharing to messengers such as ‘KakaoTalk, Snapchat, Line, Wechat, Whatsapp, etc.
■ Free photo back up and sharing albums
- If you sign up with Cymera, you can back up all photos in your device by albums regardless of capacity
(ex: Dropbox, Google drive, etc.)
- Backed up photos can be shared and edited with your friends through ‘share albums’ to have memorable moments
■ Language Support
- Korean, English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and simplified), Thai, Portuguese, Russian, and Indonesian.
“So much fun! I love using this app to edit photos with stickers and filters, and to create collages. Nice interface, plenty of choices and options”. - Cadi
“Cymera No problems at all, over 2 yrs working with this camera, best i've worked with, paid or not, great enhancement features. This is the 1.” -G. Robinson
“Very good and must have app Nice program... very ideal for editing picture from camera.... always have this app on all my android” - Indra Ganx
*Get connected easily with us through your current app! URL: http://api.cymera.com/api
For more information, check out our Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CymeraApp
If you have any problems or would like to give us feedback, email us at email@example.com or go to Cymera->Settings>Feedback
Thank you for using Cymera.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro, and a "manual" focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Face detection option.
* Support for flash, torch, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation and exposure lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to optimise GUI for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, focus, zoom, change exposure compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Option to apply a date and timestamp to photos, and also to stamp photos with the location coordinates.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
* I've had reports of problems on CyanogenMod (CM11) - unfortunately I don't have any CM11 devices to test on, and CyanogenMod doesn't appear to offer any means of testing without a real device (e.g., no emulator AVD images, no remote device testing), so I have no way of supporting this.
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
PLEASE READ: this app does not turn your smartphone into an external monitor.
The customized camera window will help you to see the exact framing of your future shot. Just select the focal length of the lens and choose if you will be using the Focal Reducer / Booster. Note that only x0.72 booster is supported.
This app will help you to estimate your future shots even without the camera proper, only having your smartphone / tablet in your hand.
If you want, you may save the picture you see in your camera for future reference. Note that the number of captured frames is limited in this free app.
There is a constant middle-speed auto focus engaged to keep your images focused.
The app has ads in it.
To get rid of ads, increase the scope of supported cameras to Black Magic Cinema, 4K cameras, as well to Canon, Nikon and 4/3 formats, to use all available boosters and to capture frames without limit please purchase to advanced Magic Universal ViewFinder app.
Please keep in mind that this app will perform best on the devices oriented for HD or Full HD display. On older and smaller devices this program may perform awkwardly.
Please read the description and manual at: http://dev.kadru.net/index_VF.html
Blocking out a scene or scouting a location? Now you have hundreds of cameras right in your pocket! Select your camera and aspect ratio, then choose between zoom and prime lenses and Cadrage Director's Viewfinder will show you what’s in your frame by simulating the field of view of your camera/lens combination. It’s an indispensable tool for directors, cinematographers, camera operators, camera assistants, location scouts, photographers and all other filmmaking and photography professionals.
Cadrage has a built-in gallery and project manager to organize your snapshots. All important information like format, focal length, compass orientation and GPS data can be displayed for each snapshot in the gallery. From there you can also email them or export images to the camera roll of your device.
We've included all commonly used professional camera formats (see list below), but in case you don’t find your camera in the database, you can easily create custom formats. Cadrage supports spherical and anamorphic (1.3x, 1.5x, 2x) lenses and also the use of the popular Metabones Speedbooster adapters.
Cadrage also has a built-in calibration tool for your device's camera. This is essential for accurate previews and also allows the use of any wide-angle or telephoto adapters on your phone.
- Extensive format database for film and still cameras
- Snapshots with format, focal length, title, compass orientation, GPS data, date and time
- Gallery and project manager to organize your images
- High accuracy through calibration tool
- Intuitive and fast user interface
When you purchase Cadrage your director's viewfinder will always be up-to-date. We regularly add new cameras to the database and work on new features that make using Cadrage even more convenient. If you’re experiencing any problems with the app or if you’re missing a certain feature please get in touch with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org! We're happy to help you!
CAMERA FORMATS INCLUDED
----- FILM -----
35mm (Super, Standard, Anamorphic)
16mm (Normal, Super)
8mm (Normal, Super)
----- DIGITAL CINEMA -----
(including all resolutions and shooting modes)
ARRI Alexa 65
Blackmagic Cinema Camera
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
Blackmagic Production Camera 4K
Blackmagic Studio Camera HD / 4K
Canon C100 / C300 / C500
Ikonoskop A cam dII
Phantom HD Gold
Sony F5 / F55
Sony F3 / F35
Sony FS100 / FS700
Generic Broadcast Cameras (1/3'', 1/2'', 2/3'')
----- DSLRs -----
(both for still photography and video mode)
Canon DSLRs (eg. Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, Canon 550D/T2i)
Nikon DSLRs (eg. Nikon D4, Nikon D3x, Nikon D800)
Panasonic DSLRs (eg. GH3, GH4)
Sony DSLRs (eg. A7s)
and many more...
----- Medium and Large Format -----
Medium Format 4.5x6
Medium Format 6x6
Medium Format 6x7
Medium Format 6x8
Medium Format 6x9
Large Format 4"x5"
Large Format 5"x7"
Large Format 8"x10"
Digital medium format by Hasselblad, Phase One and Pentax
Remote Camera opens up new photographic opportunities by displaying your smartphone's camera viewfinder remotely on ZenWatch, freeing you to take photos from creative angles where the viewfinder would be difficult to see, such as when holding the phone overhead at a concert or other crowded event. Remote Camera is also useful for group photos, letting you compose the photo, release the shutter, and check the final result while being included in the shot.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With ZenWatch Remote Camera, you can:
• Operate your smartphone’s camera from your ZenWatch
• See the camera viewfinder remotely on your ZenWatch
• Take single photos, optionally with location info
• Record videos
• Zoom in and out
• Start the camera’s self-timer
• Move your wrist (or shake the ZenWatch) to release the camera shutter.
• In ZenWatch Remote Camera, tap anywhere on the preview screen on the watch, or twist your wrist to take shot.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is only compatible with ASUS ZenWatch smart watches.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is designed by ASUS ZenUI.
More information about ASUS ZenUI is available here:
• Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
★ Works ONLY with
- Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster
- or with newest HTC, Sony, LG etc phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster AND Android >4.4 KitKat or newer version with native IR support.
★ NO additional hardware is needed
★ Supported cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
NB! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
If this app doesn't work with your phone then poor rating certainly doesn't motivate me to fix bugs or implement new features. Instead feel free to e-mail me (your exact camera and phone model).
With over 200 million installs, PicsArt’s image editing and sharing platform is more than an app. It has become a social movement of creatives, passionate to beautify the world. Featuring a unique combination of photo editing tools and gallery, PicsArt inspires anyone to create and collaborate anytime and anywhere.
PicsArt tools unleash your inner artist through a powerful all-in-one camera, photo editor, collage maker, and drawing studio. By using these powerful image editors, our community has contributed billions of pictures to date, inspiring tens of millions to join in on the fun.
PicsArt is building the largest community of creatives - PicsArtists - who inspire and encourage, so that creativity virally flows across borders. Collaboration is a cornerstone, in fact, co-editing has become so widespread it has gained its own #freetoedit category.
According to the leading tech magazines, "PicsArt transforms your smartphone pictures into works of art.” (Mashables) and "... a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." (Fast Company)
PicsArt image creativity platform includes:
An easy-to-use photo editor, providing a wide array of photo manipulation instruments such as a clone tool, crop tool, photo blending and enhancement tool, photo filters, live camera, and hundreds of customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks, text tool, and more.
One of the largest galleries to discover novel artwork and be discovered as an artist
Instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, or via email.
A collage maker to create photo collages in grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background. It is easy to make collages and share in FB and Instagram.
A drawing suite, including artistic brushes and layers
Contests on photography, photo editing, drawing, and graphic design
A photo camera, with multiple live filters.
A large gallery of public images for co-editing
Over 2,000 free thematic clipart images, frames, filters and collage frames
We want to make art a part of everyone’s life. Join us and help us make the world more beautiful and have fun doing so!
Visit us at http://picsart.com
For questions or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
If you have any issues please email us anytime for support. We are very happy to help!
By selecting your camera, an aspect ratio and a list of lenses, Artemis allows you to compose shots with the same field of view as the camera/lenses you will be shooting with. You can then save images, complete with focal length, GPS data, compass heading, tilt and roll, date and time, camera/lens information, and much more. A great tool for any level of filmmaker, Artemis is perfect for location scouting, storyboarding, blocking, rehearsal and preproduction.
For lenses wider than the your devices camera's field of view, Artemis adds "padding" on the screen. While this is not ideal, it's our best solution for getting around the limitations of the camera in your device.
Artemis has been field tested with every camera in our database to make sure that the field of view is correct. No other multiformat director's viewfinder has as many camera specific formats or lens sets.
Please note that field of view is measured from the "nodal point", roughly mid way down the length of the lens, in keeping with the method used by lens manufacturers.
***Major update coming soon! With new user interface, custom camera calibration, custom lenses, and many other new useful features!***
Camera Formats Include:
35mm Film Standard, Super & Anamorphic
16mm Film Standard, Super & 1.3 Anamorphic
8mm Film Standard, Super, 1.36 & 1.44
ARRI Alexa, Alexa Plus, Studio, D-21
RED One, Red Epic, Scarlet
Sony F35, F3, F65, NEX-10
Canon 1D, 5DMkII & 7D, C300
Nikon D seires
-High Speed Digital-
Phantom HD, 7.3, 710, 9.0, 10, Flex
Sony EX3 & EX1
Sony HDR-FX1, HDR-Z1U
*Also you can add any Custom Camera manually*
Lens Sets Included:
Generic 35mm & 16mm Lenses
Panavision Primo Digital
Panavision System 65
Zeiss Master Primes
Zeiss Super Speed
Zeiss Ultra Primes
Zeiss SLR Lenses
Zeiss/Arriflex 65mm primes
Zeiss Compact Primes
Elite S series Mk1v
Hawk V-Lite 1.3x Anamorphics
Canon EF Compatible
Generic DSLR Lenses
Bausch & Lomb Super Balter
Schneider Cine-Xenar MkII
Nikon Dx & Fx Compatible
And many others...
If your camera format or desired lens set isn't included or you believe a camera format isn't working for you, we include a custom camera feature that allows you to configure Artemis to any camera system. You can even send us the format data and we may include it in our next update.
PLEASE, DON'T BE SHY
If you have ANY problems or Artemis DOESN"T somehow perform as you expect, EMAIL US. Most issues are easily resolved, please report them to us, with as much detail as to what you were doing at the time of the issue. We really value your feedback and are always willing to accomodate our customers.
-Some Sony Xperia devices have trouble calculating FOV of on board camera automatically. Manually enter in settings:
H - 51.2
V - 39.4
To fix issue.
*If you like the app, please rate it.* THANKS!!
Email us anytime for support:
-Chemical Wedding Team-
The easy touch and pinch-to-zoom interface makes it simple to play with your photos and get the exact look you desire. Edit photos from your gallery and camera.
Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card. Share your photos using any of the services on your device such as e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever sharing method you prefer.
* Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos
* Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Perspective, red-eye, and backlight corrections
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
* View, edit, or delete EXIF data
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Ad-free option is available (Settings -> Purchase Items)
*** PHOTO EDITOR IS NOT SPYWARE/VIRUS!!!
Photo Editor does not contain virus or malicious code. If your antivirus program identifies Photo Editor as virus/malware, please email me.
*** Supported Languages: English, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Japanese, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian, Catalan, Traditional Chinese, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese, Czech, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Greek, Arabic, Turkish, Bengali, Indonesian, Persian, Vietnamese, Malay
If you would like to participate in the translation, please contact me.
*** User contributed tutorials.
1. Tutorial video by Nitzan Gertz.
integrated three existing apps to save time and effort. When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, the app automatically connects to your smartphone for convenience. And you can launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from your smartphone with a single touch.
- You can only connect to Samsung cameras manufactured in 2013 or later. ( DV150F, ST150F, WB200F, WB250F, WB30F, WB800F, WB350F, NX300, NX300M, NX30, NX mini, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4 zoom, Galaxy NX )
- You can use the application on Android phones with resolutions of WVGA or higher running Android OS 3.0 or higher.
- This application is not available for some Android devices.
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.3 or higher,
the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure “Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks” is not checked.
This option may be titled “Auto network switch” or “Check for Internet service” depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
- Provides preview function of photos stored in Samsung SMART Camera
- Provides wireless-multiple copy function of photos and videos stored in Samsung SMART Camera
- Wirelessly connect Samsung SMART Camera and Android Smartphone by using Application
- View, select and copy selected files wirelessly by using Application
- Copy original files stored in SMART Camera to Android Smartphone
- Android version : 2.2(Froyo) or higher, display WVGA(320*480) or higher
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB850F, WB150F, DV300F, ST200F and other Wi-Fi applied models from 2012
( May not operate normally in some devices.)
From the latest product information on the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX System to beautiful sample photos, videos and more.
1. Live Video Monitoring
- Stream video from your smart camera to your smartphone.
2. Sound Detection
- The smart camera will detect noise, such as a baby crying, and send an alarm to the smartphone.
3. Light On/Off
- When the light conditions are low, you can use your smart phone to turn on the camera’s AF assist light and make the video brighter.
- This application is compatible with Samsung cameras manufactured in 2014 or later (for example, WB350F).
- You can use this application on phones running Android OS 2.3.3 that support WVGA or higher resolutions.
- This application may not be compatible with some Android devices.
'Samsung Camera Manager' works in conjunction with the latest wireless sharing features found in the newest Samsung Smart Cameras including the NX1.
With this app installed, your smart camera and mobile device are easily paired for fast and easy image sharing.
1. Quick connection between Samsung Smart Camera and mobile devices
- Using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices can always be connected
- Copy selected photos from the Samsung Smart Camera to the mobile device
- Upload & share photos taken by the Samsung Smart Camera via the mobile device
3. Remote Viewfinder (Pro)
- See the live view of the Samsung Smart Camera on your mobile device
- Remotely control & operate the Samsung Smart Camera from your mobile device
4. Quick Transfer
- Transfer thumbnail images to mobile device instantly after taking picture
5. Auto GPS Tagging
- Automatically add GPS data to images taken by the Samsung Smart Camera when the smart camera and mobile device are connected
6. Auto Time Setting
- Automatic date and time setting on the Samsung Smart Camera via GPS data received from the connected mobile device
- no need to set the date and time even when traveling abroad
- The NX1 and special Samsung Cameras launched after September 2014
- You can use this application on Android phones with Android OS 4.2.2 or later
- This application is not available for some Android devices
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- The latest Samsung Galaxy phone is recommended for best connection speeds
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.2.2 or higher, the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure "Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks" is not checked.
This option may be titled "Auto network switch" or "Check for Internet service" depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
From the latest product information on the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX System to beautiful sample photos, videos and more.
- Install Remote Viewfinder App to your Smartphone and experience a new way of capturing images. With this app the Samsung GALAXY Camera can be controlled remotely from your Smartphone.
- Provides real time wireless live viewing of the GALAXY Camera preview screen on your Smartphone
- Provides control of the Shutter release, Zoom, Timer, Flash and Resolution of Samsung GALAXY Camera on your Smartphone
- Using this App on your Smartphone allows you to capture and save images on the Samsung GALAXY Camera
- When saving the images, the camera can also store location information provided by your Smartphone's GPS
- Provides remote controlling function for camera settings such as zoom
- Smartphone also receives thumbnails of captured images
* Compatible Devices
- Android version 2.3(Gingerbread) or higher, display WVGA (320x480) or higher
- Supports Samsung GALAXY Camera models from 2012
(May not operate normally in some devices.)
The 'Home Monitor +' feature can be used with a smartphone that is connected to the internet indoor or outdoor – it’s activated by sound or vibration coming from home and then the video is streamed in real time (Time delay may occurred).
The user has to have Samsung account to use Home monitor + feature.
1. Sound Detection Alarm
- The smart camera will detect sound and noise and send an alarm to the smartphone
2. Real Time Video Monitoring
- You can see live streaming video on your smartphone through the smart camera
3. Light On/Off
- When the light conditions are low you can enable the AF assist light on the camera via smartphone to brighten the transmitted video.
- This application is compatible with special Samsung cameras manufactured in May, 2014 or later. (NX3000 etc)
- You can use this application on Android phones with WVGA resolution or higher and Android OS 4.0 or later.
- This application is not available for some Android devices
-Watch a preview image from the Samsung SH100 directly on your Smartphone/Tablet via Wi-Fi streaming
-Control parameters; Timer, Flash and Photo-size
-Focus on objects and Capture Photos in any position
-Geo-tag photos with your Smartphone/Tablet GPS
The only thing you have to do is activate the application in your Smartphone/Tablet and Camera.
* Photo will be saved both on your Camera (10MP/2MP Selectable Size) and on your Smartphone/Tablet (2MP Size) simultaneously
** This feature will be supported by Android 2.2 or higher Galaxy Series, Galaxy-Tab.