Now you can operate your Samsung Android device from your desktop or notebook computer in real time, no wires required! Enhance your Android experience by using the screen and keyboard of your desktop computer to chat with your friends. Deliver captivating presentations, demonstrations or remote training by projecting your Android device onto a larger display or projector, seamlessly over Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB. Elevate your presentations with real-time remote control access to your device to fully interact, view and present with complete confidence.
For more information, please visit http://www.soti.net/PCAndroid
For installation instructions and to download the desktop application, please visit: http://www.soti.net/PCAndroid/Download/
If this app won’t install on your device, try the other “Junos Pulse for Samsung Galaxy S and Tab 7.0” app.
Please check Juniper documentation for a list of supported devices.
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
• Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
• Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to corporate applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an SSL VPN tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users have full access to the network.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
The Chromebook 550 is fast to use, and doesn't slow down over time. It has layers of security built-in, so you don’t need to buy or install antivirus software. Comes with apps for all your everyday needs, and keep your files safely backed up on the cloud. And with free, automatic updates, your Chromebook keeps getting better and better.
Automatic Updates: Chromebooks automatically update themselves: all of your apps stay up-to-date, and you get the latest version of the operating system without having to think about it.
To see all features and specs of the Chromebook 550 download this app for FREE.
Note: "This app will add a new icon on your home screen that links to a Games, Apps and Android Tricks mobile web page. If you do not want to use this awesome page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get help promoting this app and make a few cents, it will also help us keep developing more great apps. "
Unlocking enables you to use your handset on another network carrier using an unlock code.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 helps you unlock your phone by code to use it with any GSM network around the world.
You Can Use Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 to:
- Unlock Samsung phones like Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 Note, Note2 and, of course, many more
You can also earn money by unlocking your friends’ phones with Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2.
Do you want to use your phone with another network carrier but you can’t because your phone is locked with the original provider?
If your phone is network locked and it reads “Enter unlock code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” all you have to do is to enter the unlock code provided by Unlock Phone FAST and your phone will be unlocked. If you want to unlock your phone but this is not asking for the code, you can contact us and we will provide you with a solution. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Samsung Galaxy S3, a LG Optimus or a Motorola Atrix HD, we will get your phone to ask for the unlock code.
Set your phone free and use it with any GSM network you want in your country or around the world, avoid expensive roaming fees when traveling abroad by using a local SIM, and increase the value of your phone.
Here are the 3 steps you have to follow to unlock your phone:
1. Download the application
2. Fill in information about your phone: phone model, the country and network you originally bought your phone from and the IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# to get the IMEI or check the sticker underneath the battery) and proceed to payment. You can pay with credit card or with your PayPal account. Both methods of payment are being processed by PayPal.
3. Receive the unlock code in your email and insert it into your phone.
The price for the unlock code depends on phone model and country, so the price will be displayed after you select phone model and country.
- Samsung WE VoIP application is an office phone application for smartphones used in enterprise WLAN environments.
By applying Samsung's exclusive HD Voice technology with the most optimal Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) client in conjunction with the Samsung smart devices, ensure crystal clear call quality that gives a better MOS than on a 3G network.
- Samsung WE VoIP application provides frequently-used functions of an extension phone in the office, such as conference, transfer, hold, as well as work specific functions, such as Later and Wait, through interconnection with Samsung Communication Manager.
- Visit our web site for more detail.
WE VoIP client is only compatible with Samsung OfficeServ and SCM Express system.
It is composed of two different clients called as ‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ and ‘General edition’. Each edition will be automatically installed in a device depending on what model it is.
‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ is a full-featured Samsung VoIP client and only available on the representative models of Samsung Galaxy series.
‘General edition’, it has been developed for other devices has some limitaions (like voice quality, handover, bluetooth headset etc) depending on characteristics of each android device.
- Devices for Samsung Galaxy Edition:
Samsung GALAXY S, S2, S2 HD LTE, S3, S4, S4 LTE-A
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 1, 2
- Devices for General Edition:
- OS requirement: Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Screen resolution requirement:
1024x768 / 1184x720
1184x800 / 1280x720
1280x800 / 1800x1080
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
WARNING: All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Samsung introduced "Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling" (DVFS) on its devices since Jellybean updates, it is a high level monitor to control the CPU frequencies scaling, Samsung used it in the past to cheat on its Benchmarks by releasing the cpu limits while while running a Benchmark tool.
DVFS is the main cause of many CPU scaling down issues on Kitkat updates, and this caused the devices running Touchwiz Kitkat builds to become very laggy after a heavy use or after playing games for a few minutes.
More from developer
You will need Samsung TecTile NFC Programmable Tags to use with this app. You can buy tags in your mobile phone store, or from http://www.samsung.com/us/tectile The official Samsung TecTile website and store.
If the TecTile application download fails to initiate, please exit, re-tap the Samsung TecTile and select Google Play as the download option or download directly from the Google Play store.
Settings & Apps:
Change Phone Settings
Make a tag to set your phone up the way you like it when you get to work, or when you get in your car.
Switch Phone Profiles
Switch between pre-defined or custom profiles. Create a “meeting” TecTile and put it on the conference room table that will have mute one person's phone while letting another person set their phone to vibrate.
Launch an App
Make a tag to launch any app you have on your phone. You can even set music volume for music players or internet radio applications.
Toggle Music Playback
Make a tag to toggle between playing music or pausing music.
Join a WiFi Network
Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
Show a Message
Make a tag that shows a message to whoever scans it.
Play a Track
Choose your favorite song and make a tag to play that tune at the tap of a TecTile!
Phone & Text:
Make a Call
Make a tag that'll bring up the phone ready to make a call to the number you choose. This is the 'Call Mom' tag.
Send a Text Message
Make a tag that'll send an SMS to the number you choose. This is the 'Honey, I'm Home' tag.
Send an Email Message
Make a tag that’ll send an email to the contact you choose.
Share a Contact
Make a tag that shares a contact's details. Great as a way to exchange business cards.
Start a Google Talk Conversation
Make a tag which will start a Google Talk conversation with the Google Talk user that you choose.
Make a tag which will forward all of your calls to another phone number.
Location & Web:
Show an Address or Location
Make a tag that'll bring up a map of an address or location.
Foursquare Check In
Make a tag that checks the reader into the Foursquare venue that you choose. Put this tag on your reception desk or next to your register.
Facebook Places Check In
Make a tag that checks the reader into the Facebook Place that you choose. Put this tag on your reception desk or next to your register.
Show a Google Place
Make a tag that shows a Google Place. Find all of the information you want about your favorite store or restaurant – all with a simple tap.
Send a Glympse
Make a tag that shares your current location for a set duration of time. Great for letting your friends know exactly how close you are to the party.
Open a Web Page
Make a tag that shows a web page.
Save a Bookmark
Make a tag that adds a link to a website in the user’s browser. For business owners, this is a great way to promote your website or link to a weekly specials.
Update Facebook Status
Make a tag that updates the Facebook status of the reader.
Make a tag so the reader can Like the link you supply.
Tweet a Status
Make a tag which will tweet the message you choose.
Follow a Twitter User
Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Twitter user you choose.
Update Google+ Status
Make a tag that updates the Google+ status of the reader.
Connect on LinkedIn
Make a tag which will connect the reader with the LinkedIn user you choose.
This app will restore the config file values when all other running applications using GPS are stopped before launching/starting GpsRestore.
Note: this application keeps the phone unlocked so that you have access to your phone while driving, including keeping maps active while navigating using GPS. This may conflict with security policies for corporate email. It does not affect locking time-out when the phone is not docked.