Find out how the Samsung Gear S makes your life easier with this intuitive Experience App.
Samsung Gear S Experience App Overview
- Take a look at the elegant curved design and comfortable fit with rich and intuitive UI.
2. Advance Wearable Communicator
- Discover the awesome ways to stay connected even when you are away from your phone with 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Leading Edge Wearable Features
- Dive into Gear S extended productivity features & stand-alone applications
4. Personal Fitness Monitor
- Find out more about Gear S enhanced sensors, built-in GPS and robust S Health features designed to help you stay fit and motivated
Devices supported: Android Smartphone (4.0 or above)
The application is compatible with all Samsung GALAXY devices; for example, Galaxy Y, Mini, Cooper, SIII, Nexus, Note, Tab, and all other Samsung GALAXY except Wi-Fi models.
Powered by Buzzebees (BzBs)
-One-touch access to Samsung Customer Support via live video chat, text chat, or phone
-Tips & videos that demonstrate your device features
-Searchable library of help resources for your Galaxy
-My Samsung Account dashboard to view devices you own & ownership benefits
-Exclusive music & behind-the-scenes videos
-Top app recommendations
-Access to exclusive promotions
Samsung Plus is available in the US only and exclusive to Samsung Galaxy owners on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S® 6
Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge
Samsung Galaxy S® 5 (incl. Active & Sport)
Samsung Galaxy S® 4 (incl. Active & Mini)
Samsung Galaxy S® 3
Samsung Galaxy S® 2
Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
Samsung Galaxy Note® 2
Samsung Galaxy Note®
Samsung Galaxy Tab® A (9.7")
Samsung Galaxy Tab® S (8", 10")
Samsung Galaxy Tab® Pro (8", 10", 12")
Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 (7", 8", 10")
Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 (7", 8", Lite)
Samsung Galaxy Tab® 2 (7", 10")
Samsung Galaxy Note® (8", 10", Pro 12")
The Samsung+ Team will be adding new features over time to provide the best experience. If you wish to provide feedback or need help using Samsung+, please call us toll free at (855) 795-0509.
GALAXY Life is your passport to premium deals + privileges, and exclusive content.
On GALAXY Life you can expect:
- daily deals and content selected to your personalised interests
- stunning interactive design
- geolocation-based alerts to tell you when active deals and privileges are closeby
- useful app recommendations and Samsung tips and tricks to help you personalise your phone to suit YOUR life
Available now in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and New Zealand. More countries coming soon!
Ready to welcome VIP deals, privileges and content into your life? It can start in seconds. Download Galaxy Life right now!
1. Live Video Monitoring
- Stream video from your smart camera to your smartphone.
2. Sound Detection
- The smart camera will detect noise, such as a baby crying, and send an alarm to the smartphone.
3. Light On/Off
- When the light conditions are low, you can use your smart phone to turn on the camera’s AF assist light and make the video brighter.
- This application is compatible with Samsung cameras manufactured in 2014 or later (for example, WB350F).
- You can use this application on phones running Android OS 2.3.3 that support WVGA or higher resolutions.
- This application may not be compatible with some Android devices.
Stay connected with the Samsung Cares app!
Samsung Cares brings you support on the go.
Seamless navigation for online support and service tracking information for your product.
You can find FAQ’s, How To Guides, Videos, Store locator and easy to follow Troubleshooting Guides.
If for some reason you can’t find the answer you’re looking for or need additional help you can connect with us at any time through Facebook, Twitter, or Live Chat simply by using the contact options.
> Our FAQ and How-To Videos have everything you need to help troubleshoot your Samsung product.
> Track your service status with this easy to use app and upload product symptoms, Bill of Sales (Receipt).
> Connect with us through Facebook, Twitter, Chat and more.
> Watch live streaming videos from SPSN.
> Find store location near you
> Feedback Survey
What’s in this version:
> Updated FAQs, How To Guides, Videos and Troubleshooting Guides
> User can upload product symptoms thru tracking
> Samsung Cares App Feedback Survey Function added
From the latest product information on the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX System to beautiful sample photos, videos and more.
- NX1, NX500 (and latest Samsung Cameras featuring both bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
'Samsung Camera Manager Installer' is an app which will install the 'Samsung Camera Manager' app and additional support for Bluetooth connection between the Samsung Smart Camera and mobile device.
'Samsung Camera Manager' works in conjunction with the latest wireless sharing features found in the newest Samsung Smart Cameras including the NX1.
With this app installed, your smart camera and mobile device are easily paired for fast and easy image sharing.
1. Quick connection between Samsung Smart Camera and mobile devices
- Using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices can always be connected
- Copy selected photos from the Samsung Smart Camera to the mobile device
- Upload & share photos taken by the Samsung Smart Camera via the mobile device
3. Remote Viewfinder (Pro)
- See the live view of the Samsung Smart Camera on your mobile device
- Remotely control & operate the Samsung Smart Camera from your mobile device
4. Quick Transfer
- Transfer thumbnail images to mobile device instantly after taking picture
5. Auto GPS Tagging
- Automatically add GPS data to images taken by the Samsung Smart Camera when the smart camera and mobile device are connected
6. Auto Time Setting
- Automatic date and time setting on the Samsung Smart Camera via GPS data received from the connected mobile device
- no need to set the date and time even when traveling abroad
- You can use this application on Android phones with Android OS 4.2.2 or later
- This application is not available for some Android devices
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- The latest Samsung Galaxy phone is recommended for best connection speeds
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.2.2 or higher, the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure "Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks" is not checked.
This option may be titled "Auto network switch" or "Check for Internet service" depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
Don't just read about the latest features on the internet when you can experience them hands-on with the Note 4 Experience App.
Find out how the Note 4 can make your life easier and boost your productivity together with Samsung's new wearable devices.
GALAXY Note 4 Experience App Overview
1. Note 4 - Ultimate Viewing Experience
See how the Note 4 give you the best visual experience with its clear screen and convenient Multi Window
2. Note 4 - Superb Camera
Discover the awesome new features of the Note 4's Front and Rear Camera
3. Note 4 - Enhanced S Pen
Samsung's new generation S Pen with its enhanced sensitivity will help open a new world of productivity for Note 4 users.
4. Note 4 - Fast Charging
Charge your phone faster than when you use the Note 4 and specific Samsung chargers.
Devices supported: Android Smartphone (4.0 or above)
GALAXY Note 4, Note4, Note4 experience, samsung, samsung galaxy note 4 experience
Live Smart 365 este o aplicatie Samsung ce promoveaza folosirea tehnologiei smart in viata de zi cu zi.
Aplicatia contine 365 de sfaturi de utilizare a tehnologiei smart, cu ajutorul carora utilizatorii descopera utilitatea device-urilor Samsung. Sfaturile acopera cele 365 de zile ale anului, impartite calendaristic in 4 categorii si ofera si informatii despre produsele Samsung complementare; ele pot fi filtrate cu ajutorul unui motor de cautare.
Versiunea 2.0 include o noua sectiune, "Smart Selector", care va ajuta in alegerea produsului Samsung Smart potrivit pentru dumneavoastra.
Live Smart 365
Live Smart 365 is a Samsung application that promotes the smart use of technology in everyday life.
The application contains 365 tips to use smart technology; with their help, the users also discover the utility of Samsung devices. The advises cover the 365 days of the year, calendar divided into 4 categories and also provide additional information about Samsung products; they can be filtered by using a search engine.
Version 2.0 has a new feature, "Smart Selector", which will help you choose the right Samsung Smart product, according to your desires.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly