- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S5 Active / S5 Mini / S5 Duos / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Mini / S4 Zoom
Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note Edge / Note 8.0 / Note 10.1 / Note Pro
Galaxy Tab 4 / Tab 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro / Tab S / Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega
· HTC One M9 / M8 / M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly 2 / Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600 / Desire 200
· LG G4, LG G3, LG G Flex2
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
This is a simple app for measuring temperature, humidity and pressure.
The unit for the temperature can be changed between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
The unit for the pressure can be changed between Hectopascal and Torr.
Furthermore, the accuracy can be adjusted.
With temperature fluctuations should give the sensors a few minutes to be settling around.
And the most important:
- No unnecessary permissions required
- No advertising
Smart Remote control for electronic devices with your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4, S5, Note3, Galaxy Tab / HTC ONE Smart phone with IR(Infra Red) Remote.
Please check supported SAMSUNG GALAXY/HTC smart phone list below!!!
You can use your smart phone as IR Smart Remote Control for
A lot of remote controls are already exist in built-in app (Watch On/HTC TV)
But ASmart Remote supports more devices(DSLR, Projector, Air-conditioner) and is so simple !!!
And we are updating remote controls everyday!!!
ASmart Remote supports most brands and models and all functions are verified.
You don't need buy universal remote control any more.
Just download ASmart IR Remote and you can remote control any electronic devices.
ASmart Remote is FREE!!!
### IR remote control works only with Android device IR built in
### Supported Android Devices :
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA
SAMSUNG GALAXY ZOOM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI (With IR)
Other SAMSUNG smart phone, tablet with IR
HTC ONE M7
HTC ONE M8
HTC ONE MAX
Other HTC smart phone with IR
Flashlight - Galaxy S4 S3 Note3 uses built in LED Flashlight Free.
It doesn't get brighter then this!!
Flash light will work with following phones
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Samsung Fascinate Flash Light
Works on Samsung Fascinate.
Motorola Droid x2(thank you user!)
NO GPS Tracking!!
LED Flash Light.
It uses camera LED to use as flash light.
Automatically turns on as you open the app and closes when exit to save battery.
1. Screen time out disabled.
Flashlight, Flashlight App, Flash light, Flashlights, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, HTC One, Note3, Note 3, Note2, Note 2
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below*
Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which also has widget to let you quickly check the charging current, auto-refresh, current notifications, a dark theme, and no ads!
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint devices.
- Verizon S3 devices.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
Note: The internet permission is needed for the ads. Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which has no ads and does not need that permission.
- Some Galaxy S6 Edge models.
- Some Galaxy S6 models.
- Most Galaxy S5 models.
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models.
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
All data are presented in figures and the graphs of historical measurements and simply widget will make all the necessary information you will always have on hand, without unnecessary shading your wallpaper.
You can try free version before buy this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.c5dev.android.sensorsfree)
Graphs display the data from the last two days, so we can compare how weather was changing and their impact on our well-being. And as you know, changes in the weather are vital to our health.
Low air pressure lowers blood pressure, and during the lowering of the atmospheric pressure in an atmosphere of oxygen content decreases. As a result, human blood pressure drop and the flow rate, there are problems of interference with the breathing and the cardiovascular system, often also accompanied by headaches.
At high temperature and high humidity of air, with a low atmospheric pressure, problems may be elderly people, especially suffering from arteriosclerosis or renal failure, since in these conditions also greatly decreases the concentration of oxygen in the atmosphere.
In contrast, excessive drying of air (especially common during long-term use of air conditioning) may be the cause of dry rhinitis, which at this condition becomes more susceptible to viral infections.
Variable weather has a big impact on our health. In application, however Sensors can control its impact on your well-being.
Temperature measurement also indicates the current location, and humidity sensor currently prevailing conditions in a given location. It also allows an individual to determine the scale for measuring humidity.
In addition to the actual pressure barometer indicates changes in the weather, and altimeter allows the measurement of the change in height (for example, when you walk up the stairs or simply move the phone hand up and down). This allows us to measure the height at which we enter or descend.
For proper operation of required sensors are temperature, humidity and pressure built into the phone.
Internet connection is only required to display your current location. Without the connection location is not shown, but the measurements are functioning properly.
Gear Tag Writer provides an option to write Gear's bluetooth address to its charging cradle.
Use Gear Tag Writer when changing the Gear or charging cradle.
How to use
1. Tap the device name in the Gear's setup wizard screen, then check the Gear's bluetooth address.
2. Input the Gear's bluetooth address into the Gear Tag Writer input field, then press the Ready button.
3. Bring the mobile device near to the Gear's charging cradle, back to back.
4. Samsung Galaxy Gear and the mobile device are now paired.
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on S4 and Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2 if records are being stored on a SD card. It is highly recommended for Note 3 users not to update to KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
LG Optimus L1II (v1)
Qilive 53 (msm8625)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
Galaxy Hidden Settings
Lock Screen Shortcut
Torch Light - Note3 (Android 4.4+ Upgraded) does not work!
Page Buddy - Android 4.3+ devices may not work.
Daydream (Screen Saver)
Some settings Is not hidden? You can show it?
But, Other people cannot access some settings
(Example, Korean user cannot access "Lock Screen Shortcut")