- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
ATTENTION! Starting Android 5.x (Lollipop) applications can not answer incoming calls anymore (at least without rooting the device). For this reason Handsfree will not work on new devices or after upgrading the OS and I see no reason to further develop the app. Thanks everybody.
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
Gear Tag Writer provides an option to write Gear's bluetooth address to its charging cradle.
Use Gear Tag Writer when changing the Gear or charging cradle.
How to use
1. Tap the device name in the Gear's setup wizard screen, then check the Gear's bluetooth address.
2. Input the Gear's bluetooth address into the Gear Tag Writer input field, then press the Ready button.
3. Bring the mobile device near to the Gear's charging cradle, back to back.
4. Samsung Galaxy Gear and the mobile device are now paired.