You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
- Some features that use NFC, sensors in smart phones will not work in mirrored tablet or PC.
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
As of May 2013, Google has discontinued its SMS service.
Support queries for Search, Web Snippets, Local, Airports, Area Codes, Calculator, Currency Conversion, Directions, Flights, Glossary, METAR, Maps, Movies, Products, Q&A, Sports, Stocks, Translation, Weather and Zip Codes.
- easy to use interface
- setup time span quickly
- notifications on the LiveView™ and phone
- vibration of LiveView™ and phone
- LiveView™ LED indicates status with different colors
- sound after reaching the end of the time span
Participation in this program is by invitation only.
If you have installed this application by mistake and do not have the activation password, please follow the steps below to uninstall the application.
1) Launch "Samsung Mobile Insights" application. Tap on "Cancel" button.
2) Go to Settings -> Application Manager. Tap on "Samsung Mobile Insights". Tap on "Uninstall" and tap on "OK".
You will need Samsung TecTile NFC Programmable Tags to use with this app. You can buy tags in your mobile phone store, or from http://www.samsung.com/us/tectile The official Samsung TecTile website and store.
If the TecTile application download fails to initiate, please exit, re-tap the Samsung TecTile and select Google Play as the download option or download directly from the Google Play store.
Settings & Apps:
Change Phone Settings
Make a tag to set your phone up the way you like it when you get to work, or when you get in your car.
Switch Phone Profiles
Switch between pre-defined or custom profiles. Create a “meeting” TecTile and put it on the conference room table that will have mute one person's phone while letting another person set their phone to vibrate.
Launch an App
Make a tag to launch any app you have on your phone. You can even set music volume for music players or internet radio applications.
Toggle Music Playback
Make a tag to toggle between playing music or pausing music.
Join a WiFi Network
Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
Show a Message
Make a tag that shows a message to whoever scans it.
Play a Track
Choose your favorite song and make a tag to play that tune at the tap of a TecTile!
Phone & Text:
Make a Call
Make a tag that'll bring up the phone ready to make a call to the number you choose. This is the 'Call Mom' tag.
Send a Text Message
Make a tag that'll send an SMS to the number you choose. This is the 'Honey, I'm Home' tag.
Send an Email Message
Make a tag that’ll send an email to the contact you choose.
Share a Contact
Make a tag that shares a contact's details. Great as a way to exchange business cards.
Start a Google Talk Conversation
Make a tag which will start a Google Talk conversation with the Google Talk user that you choose.
Make a tag which will forward all of your calls to another phone number.
Location & Web:
Show an Address or Location
Make a tag that'll bring up a map of an address or location.
Foursquare Check In
Make a tag that checks the reader into the Foursquare venue that you choose. Put this tag on your reception desk or next to your register.
Facebook Places Check In
Make a tag that checks the reader into the Facebook Place that you choose. Put this tag on your reception desk or next to your register.
Show a Google Place
Make a tag that shows a Google Place. Find all of the information you want about your favorite store or restaurant – all with a simple tap.
Send a Glympse
Make a tag that shares your current location for a set duration of time. Great for letting your friends know exactly how close you are to the party.
Open a Web Page
Make a tag that shows a web page.
Save a Bookmark
Make a tag that adds a link to a website in the user’s browser. For business owners, this is a great way to promote your website or link to a weekly specials.
Update Facebook Status
Make a tag that updates the Facebook status of the reader.
Make a tag so the reader can Like the link you supply.
Tweet a Status
Make a tag which will tweet the message you choose.
Follow a Twitter User
Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Twitter user you choose.
Update Google+ Status
Make a tag that updates the Google+ status of the reader.
Connect on LinkedIn
Make a tag which will connect the reader with the LinkedIn user you choose.