MIFARE++ Ultralight is a tool to read, write, clone, edit all types of MIFARE Ultralight® tag variants, as well as transfer their contents among Android devices and computers in simple TXT format encoded in hexadecimal.
SUPPORTED TAG TYPES:
- MIFARE Ultralight (MF0ICU1)
- MIFARE Ultralight C (MF0ICU2)
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 (MF0UL11)
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 (MF0UL21)
- NTAG203 (NT2H0301)
- NTAG213 (NT2H1311)
- NTAG215 (NT2H1511)
- NTAG216 (NT2H1611)
- MIFARE Ultralight emulators
- Reading and writing of the entire tag is done in one-shot
- Efficient writing of different pages only
- Saving and loading content from TXT files anywhere in the file structure where the OS has permissions
- On standard tags, reading and writing is only limited by tag security restrictions (see tag datasheets)
- On emulators, if security restrictions allow, the following features are additionally supported:
- Writing UID in pages 0, 1, 2
- Writing manufacturer reserved byte 1 in page 2
- Resetting OTP and lock bits
- Writing one-way counters
- Reading 3DES key fields
- Reading and writing tags with manufacturer IDs (UID0) other than 0x04
- Reading and writing tags with non-standard number of pages up to 256
LIMITATIONS OF THE INITIAL VERSION (planned as TODO list):
- No auto-correction of UID checksum bytes
- may result in a bricked emulator (failure to pass the next anticollision procedure) if no auto-correct is implemented on emulator side
- Saved TXT files have UNIX newline characters 0x0A, because Android is UNIX-based
- Windows still has applications to work with such files: Wordpad, Notepad++, etc.
- Tags compliant to ISO 14443-A and MIFARE command set, but with non-standard ATQA and SAK values, are not supported
- Every other (security) feature or command other than READ and WRITE is not supported
All referenced brands, product names, service names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
MIFARE - is a trademark of NXP Semiconductors N.V.
MIFARE Ultralight - is a trademark of NXP Semiconductors N.V.
This program is for educational, development, and testing purposes only, and is provided "as is" according to the description above. The author holds no responsibility for consequences that may arise from misuse of this program.