Now available for free on Android devices, the SPSN app has all live-streaming shows and how-to videos to help you learn more about your Samsung products. Featuring the full lineup of Keep it Simple and How-To videos, the SPSN app delivers all the information you need! SPSN brings the world of product support right into your homes. Tune in anywhere and anytime!
> Watch live streaming video and view schedule of upcoming shows
> How-To Videos have everything you need to troubleshoot your Samsung product
Want to know how the 2013 Samsung Smart TVs have evolved but don’t want to read through complex, boring manuals? Watch videos about the new Samsung Smart TV on Smart TV Now!
Smart TV Now provides video contents that introduce the newly added 2013 features. You can easily learn in detail about all the fun new features including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.” Keep a look out for other interesting content as well, such as the Smart TV commercials, viral videos and videos about the design story of the Smart TV model series.
Check out the TV and AV video categories. You can also use the “Search” feature to easily find the content you’re looking for. And when you find something you like, add it to your bookmark and share it with you friends on social networks.
Don’t forget that these fun Smart TV Videos will continue getting updates, so don’t miss out!
** Data charges may apply on 3G and 4G networks
** Smart TV features vary by location, and videos may vary depending on country and language settings on your device.
1. Smart Features
- Detailed introduction videos about new 2013 Smart TV features, including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.”
- Smart TV usage guides and tips, and various videos about the design of the TV model series and more.
3. TV on Media
- Fun and original Smart TV Commercials and amazing Viral videos.
- Bookmark videos that you like and go back to watch your favorites any time you want. You can bookmark up to 30 videos.
5. Share on Social Media
- Share videos that you like with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase.)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Breakthrough app for Samsung Tablets that’s as easy as changing a TV channel (also available for Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 Neo: http://goo.gl/E1lomr, and for Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3: http://alturl.com/95fio)
ㆍPause and play your favorite entertainment content from one app; in every room
ㆍOffers more personalized recommendations across live TV and on-demand video, in one app
ㆍAccess movie reviews, actor bios, and more
ㆍShare what you’re watching with your friends on Twitter and Facebook
watch on, samsung, tv, remote, control, vod, epg, live, second, guide, channel
*** IMPORTANT ***
Bring TV screen from Samsung Smart TV to Mobile supports:
- 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above(※ F9000 and above excluded), PDP F5500 and above
- 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
- 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
Countries and regions support:
- South Korea
- Latin countries
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Model #: SM-N900S, SM-N900K, SM-N900L)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model #: SHV-E300S, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Model #: GT-I9300, SHV-E210S)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model #: SHW-M250S)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Model #: SGH-1717, SHV-E160S)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380S, SHW-M380W, SHW-M480W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model #: GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Model #: SHV-E250S)
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ Android Versions 2.3/4.0 supported
◎ Recommended Smartphone Galaxy S/S2/S3
◎ Current compatible with such models as:
- View Live Video
- Supported format: H.264
- Event alarm notification service
- Easy video monitoring in the 3G mobile and Wi-Fi environment
- Two-way audio communication
◎ This application uses FFmpeg and SDL under LGPL v2.1
◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
◎ Audio playback may not be smooth in HQ mode. In this case, we recommend to operate in normal mode.
Uygulama ile ilgili yaşadığınız problemlere hızlı yanıt almak için bize ulaşabileceğiniz kanallar:
Samsung Türkiye Çağrı Merkezi: 444 77 11
Motiwe Destek E-Mail Adresi: email@example.com
Share content created on Galaxy phones using email, messenger, and cloud storage, and view it using Samsung Content Viewer.
You can also use Samsung Content Viewer for PC to view content on your computer. Further information is available on the website.
URL : http://www.samsung.com/sviewer
- Hardware: Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, Vega Iron, LG Optimus Pro, Nexus 4
- Software: Android OS JB (4.1) or higher
Supported content types
- Sound & Shot
- Story Album
This App not only delivers information on Samsung’s latest SMART CAMERA NX30 and its advanced features such as hybrid AF system and its greater clarity and speed of 1/8000 sec shutter speed, but also delivers all the information on professional-level NX Lens system that can be utilized in taking variety of photos and videos.
The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX System leads you to a new lifestyle with the world's first built-in Wi-Fi capability that makes quick and easy image sharing possible.
Check out its powerful shooting performance with the 20.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor as well as smart features like Photo Beam and Autoshare.
The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX is also full of interesting and useful information which lets you experience the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX such as NX Lens Finder feature which recommends the most suitable lens depending on the subject of your photography, NX Combination feature which lets you virtually combine different NX series cameras and lenses in various combination.
1) Main Features
• NX Photo Album:
You can see various sample photos taken with the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX system, view product TV ads and sample videos.
• Products Information:
It provides characteristics and designs of the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX system, compatibility information, sample photos and more.
• NX Combination:
You can select the cameras and lens to your preference and combine it virtually and check the sample photos taken with the combined product.
• NX Lens Finder:
Through a simple series of questions, it recommends the most suitable lens depending on the subject of your photography among various the NX lenses.
• Fan Pages:
You can check the official social media channels of the Samsung SMART CAMERA, mobile application information and link.
samsung, smart, camera, NX, smart camera, samsung smart camera, samsung smart camera NX, lens, 3d, macro, wifi, photo, album, wallpaper, GALAXY, GALAXY NX, NX30, NX20, NX300, NX300M, NX2000, NX1100, NX1000, NX210, NX200, fisheye, 10mm, 16-50mm, power, zoom, NX mini, mini, NX F1
integrated three existing apps to save time and effort. When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, the app automatically connects to your smartphone for convenience. And you can launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from your smartphone with a single touch.
- You can only connect to Samsung cameras manufactured in 2013 or later. ( DV150F, ST150F, WB200F, WB250F, WB30F, WB800F, NX300, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4 zoom, Galaxy NX )
- You can use the application on Android phones with resolutions of WVGA or higher running Android OS 2.3.3 or higher.
- This application is not available for some Android devices.
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.3 or higher,
the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure “Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks” is not checked.
This option may be titled “Auto network switch” or “Check for Internet service” depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
PlayTo was selected by TheGuardian in the 20 Best Android apps
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
- Provides preview function of photos stored in Samsung SMART Camera
- Provides wireless-multiple copy function of photos and videos stored in Samsung SMART Camera
- Wirelessly connect Samsung SMART Camera and Android Smartphone by using Application
- View, select and copy selected files wirelessly by using Application
- Copy original files stored in SMART Camera to Android Smartphone
- Android version : 2.2(Froyo) or higher, display WVGA(320*480) or higher
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB850F, WB150F, DV300F, ST200F and other Wi-Fi applied models from 2012
( May not operate normally in some devices.)
- install to SD card
- high quality Samsung sounds
- turn your Android device into Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- original loud ringtones
- sms sounds
- alert tones
- alarm sounds
- s4 launcher
Samsung Galaxy is a series of mobile computing devices produced by Samsung Electronics, all of which use the Android operating system.The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics. It was announced in New York City on March 14, 2013 as the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S III. The phone has software features such as Air Gesture, Smart Stay, and Smart Scroll, a 13-megapixel back camera, and a 5-inch (130 mm) 1080p display.
The Samsung Galaxy S is an Android smartphone that was announced by Samsung in March 2010.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is main competitor of the iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch, iPad New and Blackberry, Nokia Lumia, Motorola, HTC, ZTE, Sony
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.