An overview of the most important functions:
- change of room temperature: Each time you press the "+"- or "-" button, you move the set value for the current room temperature one-half degree higher or lower.
- change of operating mode: Individual buttons allow you to change quickly between operation mode auto and the different manual modes heating, energy-saving and frost
- change of clock program of your heating system: You can quickly and conveniently set the switching times and the desired operating mode for each individual day of the week.
- change of the temperature level: You can easily change the temperature levels for the operating modes. Just call up "Temperature Level" in Settings, where you can set the temperature levels for the heating, energy-saving and frost operating modes.
- solar thermal system output: JunkersHome creates an overview of the cumulative kilowatt hours produced by your solar thermal system – for the day or the last month.
- fault messages: With them, you can quickly and easily identify faults in your heating system. JunkersHome also tells you what to do to repair the fault.
To use JunkersHome, you need:
- a heating system with controller compatible with JunkersHome
- communication module MB LAN (gateway) for communication between the network and heating control unit
- an existing LAN network (router with a free RJ45 connection)
- internet access for your router to reach your heating system from a location outside the house
- App JunkersHome
- Android smartphone with operating system version 2.1 or higher and a minimum resolution of 320 * 480 Pixel (Only devices with from manufacturer released operation systems will be supported)
The following controllers with a production date from September 2008 or later are JunkersHome-compatible if they are connected to the Junkers 2-wire bus for heating systems:
- room temperature controller FR 100, FR 120
- outside temperature-dependent controller FW 100, FW 120, FW 200 or FW 500
- remote control FB 100
Note: There may be additional costs for the Internet connection; an Internet flat rate is recommended.
Note: Feature updates also require an update of the gateway firmware. Please connect your gateway to the internet for at least 24 hour.
You can determine which controller your heating system is equipped with from your system's technical documents, or ask your Junkers heating system specialist.
Additional functions are in preparation. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The reason why root is required is because I have to make one particular call via the shell that you cannot normally do with normal Android SDK broadcast intent capabilities.
This is a super simple app that enables and disables the Car Dock function. Once given the super user permission, you can just tap on the app in your app drawer or leave it as an app on your homescreen that sort of doubles as a 1x1 widget but as an app icon.
Do not disable the car dock mode from the system notification, it will cause rotation to stick until reboot. This is a system provided notification that disables car dock "incorrectly".
Tested and working Devices
Nexus 5 w/ Android 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus w/ Android 4.3
Droid Incredible w/ Android 4.0.4
More from developer
You will need Samsung TecTile NFC Programmable Tags to use with this app. You can buy tags in your mobile phone store, or from http://www.samsung.com/us/tectile The official Samsung TecTile website and store.
If the TecTile application download fails to initiate, please exit, re-tap the Samsung TecTile and select Google Play as the download option or download directly from the Google Play store.
Settings & Apps:
Change Phone Settings
Make a tag to set your phone up the way you like it when you get to work, or when you get in your car.
Switch Phone Profiles
Switch between pre-defined or custom profiles. Create a “meeting” TecTile and put it on the conference room table that will have mute one person's phone while letting another person set their phone to vibrate.
Launch an App
Make a tag to launch any app you have on your phone. You can even set music volume for music players or internet radio applications.
Toggle Music Playback
Make a tag to toggle between playing music or pausing music.
Join a WiFi Network
Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
Show a Message
Make a tag that shows a message to whoever scans it.
Play a Track
Choose your favorite song and make a tag to play that tune at the tap of a TecTile!
Phone & Text:
Make a Call
Make a tag that'll bring up the phone ready to make a call to the number you choose. This is the 'Call Mom' tag.
Send a Text Message
Make a tag that'll send an SMS to the number you choose. This is the 'Honey, I'm Home' tag.
Send an Email Message
Make a tag that’ll send an email to the contact you choose.
Share a Contact
Make a tag that shares a contact's details. Great as a way to exchange business cards.
Start a Google Talk Conversation
Make a tag which will start a Google Talk conversation with the Google Talk user that you choose.
Make a tag which will forward all of your calls to another phone number.
Location & Web:
Show an Address or Location
Make a tag that'll bring up a map of an address or location.
Foursquare Check In
Make a tag that checks the reader into the Foursquare venue that you choose. Put this tag on your reception desk or next to your register.
Facebook Places Check In
Make a tag that checks the reader into the Facebook Place that you choose. Put this tag on your reception desk or next to your register.
Show a Google Place
Make a tag that shows a Google Place. Find all of the information you want about your favorite store or restaurant – all with a simple tap.
Send a Glympse
Make a tag that shares your current location for a set duration of time. Great for letting your friends know exactly how close you are to the party.
Open a Web Page
Make a tag that shows a web page.
Save a Bookmark
Make a tag that adds a link to a website in the user’s browser. For business owners, this is a great way to promote your website or link to a weekly specials.
Update Facebook Status
Make a tag that updates the Facebook status of the reader.
Make a tag so the reader can Like the link you supply.
Tweet a Status
Make a tag which will tweet the message you choose.
Follow a Twitter User
Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Twitter user you choose.
Update Google+ Status
Make a tag that updates the Google+ status of the reader.
Connect on LinkedIn
Make a tag which will connect the reader with the LinkedIn user you choose.
This app will restore the config file values when all other running applications using GPS are stopped before launching/starting GpsRestore.
Note: this application keeps the phone unlocked so that you have easy access to your phone while it is docked. This allows you to watch movies or play music without the screen timing out or the phone locking. This may conflict with security policies for corporate email. It does not affect phone locking time-out when the phone is not docked.
Note: this application keeps the phone unlocked so that you have access to your phone while driving, including keeping maps active while navigating using GPS. This may conflict with security policies for corporate email. It does not affect locking time-out when the phone is not docked.