Are you a GALAXY Note User?
If you want to use the GALAXY Note more effectively, download the FREE “GALAXY Note S Pen User Guide for GALAXY Note Users”
This application aims to provide helpful instructions for a variety of S pen input functions and features.
Learn how to utilize the S Pen and Note for a number of tasks and enhance your smart life by viewing the 6 use-case videos.
All videos are linked to YouTube.
An internet connection is required to view content.
All videos are also available on the YouTube site (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3D6F3B69441CDD73&feature=g-user-a).
Each video is linked to YouTube.
- S Pen Gestures
: S Pen input function instruction
- S Memo
: Tips on how to utilize S Memo with S Pen
- Instant capture of any screen & annotation
: How to capture, annotate and share any captured screen image
- Free-form scrap
: How to crop images in any shape or form freely
- Photo & Video editing
: How to edit photos & videos using S Pen
- Rich communication tools
: How to fully express yourself utilizing many rich communication tools that GALAXY Note
Samsung, and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant the following list.
- The service will be secure or available at any particular time or location.
- Any defects or errors will be corrected.
- Any content or software available at or through the service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The results of using the service will meet your requirements.
- Your use of the application, service, content and add-to link is solely at your own risk.
- Some regions / countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Gear Live Guide help you to know the Gear Live quickly and make full use of the Gear Live step by step. The Samsung Gear Live is an Android Wear-based smartwatch announced and released by Samsung and Google. It runs the Android Wear, the ability to complete tasks with a quick glances.
Main Content as following:
- Samsung Gear Live Latest News;
- Samsung Gear Live Guide;
- Samsung Gear Live Specs;
- Samsung Gear Live Video;
- And More…
You can master all the information about Samsung Gear Live and get latest news at the first time. Whether you're new to the Gear Live, you can easily find your way around The Samsung Gear Live with Gear Live Guide.
It is an unofficial guide for Samsung Gear Live. Samsung Gear Live ownership reserved by Samsung.
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Operating System OS Updates
✓ Android versions and Samsung Kies news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android operating system updates
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets and system firmware versions emulator tools
✓ Latest Android mobile phones manuals and guides
✓ Cyanogen Mod kernels and updates
✓ Firmware and kernel version updates
✓ Samsung Kies software updates
Samsung Update curates articles, blog posts and technology news feed items from top publications and technology news sites such as Engadget, Android Authority, Yahoo News, Android Central, Tech Radar, Drippler, Feedly, Phandroid, The Verge, Gizmodo, Mashable, Android Guys, TalkAndroid, Droid Gamers, XDA Developers, Android Police, Land Of Droid, AndroidSpin and ZDNet amongst others, ensuring that you receive high quality, reliable technology news and headlines from all across the globe
Samsung Update is your one stop newsreader and OS update helper for accessing –
- The best operating system OS, latest Android firmware version, Android operating system updates, system version updates and upgrades such as Android Kitkat, Lollipop, JellyBean and others
- Custom ROM, hacks, themes and HD wallpapers for your smartphone
- Android phone, mobiles and tablet rooting tools and step-by-step instructions, manuals, tutorials and guides
- Thousands of technology news, how to articles, daily tips, tech secrets and tricks
- Reviews and news of top Android apps, tech widgets and cool video games
- Top Android software, Samsung Kies update software, (apps and games) and hardware reviews such as wearable tech, gadgets, tools and accessories
- Trending and noteworthy technology news, tech tips and updates in the Android world
Samsung Update supports Android versions - Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair, Donut, Cupcake, Honeycomb (3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Icecream Sandwich ICS (4.0), JellyBean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Kitkat (4.4), Lollipop (5.0)
Latest Android versions list, upgrade options, firmware and operating system updates for various Android smartphones and tablets like - Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S 2, Samsung B2100, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy 10.1, Samsung Duos, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Champ, Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2, Samsung Star, samsung i9000, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 3, Samsung Corby, Samsung i9100, Samsung Omnia 7, Samsung S5620, Samsung C3050, Samsung C3300, Samsung B3410, Samsung i5500, Android One Smartphones
So, what are you waiting for? Download Samsung Update, keep updated with the latest technology news, Android versions, firmware and Android operating system updates!
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
This is the downloadable library for the Pen package, which is a part of the Samsung Mobile SDK. With the library installed, your application regarding SPen is able to use the latest Pen package features.
If the library is not installed on the device or the installed version is not the latest, your application using SPen displays a notification message. The message prompts the user to install or update the library, and opens the market to download the library.
This APP is needed for Rsupport's mobile services.
- RemoteCall Mobile Pack service (http://www.rsupport.com/Products/RemoteCall/MobilePack)
This APP is not a stand-alone, It can only run if you are using Rsupport's mobile services.
This APP will install the add-on if you use Rsupport's mobile services.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 2/Note 3 /Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Zoom/Zoom2
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
*DOWNLOAD APP USER GUIDE (http://www.samsung.com/sec/lookatme/files/UserGuide_Lookatme_Eng_final.pdf)
*VISIT CAMPAIGN WEBSITE ( www.samsung.com/lookatme )
Over 60 million people worldwide suffer from autism. Many struggle to make eye contact and have poor social skills.
However, research has shown that children with autism like to interact with digital devices. Based on this insight, ‘LOOK AT ME' was developed to help children with autism make better eye contact and improve their facial recognition abilities through digital devices, such as smartphones and smart cameras.
Before you run this program, please download the app user guide and read it carefully.
Scientifically-Endorsed Training Program
This program was developed by Samsung, in collaboration with professors, doctors and UX designers. Seven scientifically-produced missions were created to help children with autism make eye contact, read facial expressions and express their emotions. 20 children trained on the program over eight weeks and *60% of them showed improvement in making eye contact.
*Results are based on parents' survey.
To motivate the children to train on the program every day, we turned this program into a fun and easy-to-use app. Rubies, character cards and points will be awarded to the child based on performance. Music and voice guide are customized to the child’s theme preferences.
Role of Parents
Some missions in this program require parental assistance and participation. Parents should encourage their child's participation and monitor his/her progress. To motivate their child to perform better, parents should give their child a small reward if he/she completes all of the day's missions.
If you encounter any problem or difficulty while attempting a mission, please refer to the app user guide.
The Beaming Service enables your device to beam (relay) barcodes, as found on digital coupons, event tickets, library cards, loyalty cards and membership cards to 1D red laser and Image based scanners prevalent at nearly every retail store and checkout stand around the world. Use supported apps like Beep'nGo to upload your plastic loyalty, membership and gift cards directly to your supported Samsung device. These digital barcodes can then be shared from your device screen directly to handheld or flatbed scanners (checkout stands) found at your favorite stores.
Unless requested by an authorized application, this system lies dormant on the device and does not interrupt or hinder any other operation on the device.
Samsung My KNOX is a separate environment on your smartphone, complete with its own home screen, launcher, apps and widgets. All data inside Samsung My KNOX is encrypted, providing a secure and productive way to access confidential email and apps.
Samsung My KNOX is designed to meet the enterprise security requirements, and as such, does not work on rooted devices.
Samsung My KNOX creates a secure and productive space on your device
Samsung My KNOX creates a separate, secure environment on your device for all your work-related data, ensuring it doesn’t mix with personal data. Apps outside the My KNOX environment cannot access data inside it, and apps inside My KNOX cannot access data outside it.
• Convenience – Two devices in one: Increased separation between personal and enterprise data.
• Easy setup – No IT admin assistance needed.
• Powerful, free apps – Pre-loaded in Samsung My KNOX.
• Better security –Hardware and software security that delivers multiple protection layers for the operating system and apps.
• Better privacy –Securely separates work data and apps from everyday content
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “A must have! Saves me having to carry two phones about plus the security slots in nicely with our architecture.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Great app! I love how this allows me to keep private stuff on my phone truly private.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Awesome app”
The Samsung My KNOX User Portal allows you to remotely manage your device
• Find Now – If you lose your device, the Samsung My KNOX User Portal can locate it via Google Maps.
• Lock Device – Remotely lock your lost device to ensure no one can access it until you retrieve it.
• Wipe Device – Remotely factory reset the device (all data, not just data inside Samsung My KNOX).
• Lock KNOX – Remotely lock the Samsung My KNOX environment, rather than the device.
Pre-loaded apps to help you stay productive
Samsung My KNOX comes preloaded with apps for email, calendar, contacts, music and video playback, and more. Additionally, you may also add apps from your personal space on installation. Based on your device model and carrier, some pre-installed apps may differ.
Visit SamsungKNOX.com to discover more Samsung KNOX products.
Visit https://www.samsungknox.com/contact/my-knox for technical support for Samsung My KNOX
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
You can manage your memos using email or SNS(Facebook, Twitter).
And you can also take pictures and recording voice to attach them to the Post Memo.
Post Memo has a goal of “easy to use” and “super-fast delivery”; for this reason, you may need Google accounts.
This App is implemented by using Google auth Tokens, and we do not monitor, re-use, or manage your Gmail accounts.
Please refer to below URLs for more details.
* Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics and speakers
* Add events to a personalized schedule
* Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they're over, to provide feedback
* Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
* Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
* Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
* Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
* See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
* Find and connect with Google Developer Experts (GDEs) from around the world
* Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
* Start playing I/O Hunt
*For in-person attendees:*
* Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration
* Scan attendee badges with your NFC-enabled device, registering the Google+ profile and your personal notes on all people you meet during the conference
* Find more information about things that are Nearby at Moscone
This app is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, running Android 4.0 and up. Source code for the app will be available soon at: https://github.com/google/iosched
Available in 9 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian.