Find out everything about the Note 3's amazing features through this
easy to use interactive application. The app intuitively recommends
3 key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can
'Design your Life.' Watch Hands on Video and see what accessory
options are available, when you take home a new GALAXY Note 3.
Even learn about the GALAXY Gear!
Are you already to be a GALAXY Note 3 User?
Download the Free GALAXY Note 3 Experience app to learn and experience
more about all of the amazing features in your new Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
1.4 Ghz CPU
The experience app doesn't support tablets.
Galaxy S5 / S4 / S4 Active
Note III (T-Mobile workaround in release notes)
Galaxy S III
Galaxy Rugby Pro
AT&T - Galaxy S II (SGH-I777), Skyrocket (SGH-i727), Tab 8.9 LTE (SGH-i957), Note (SGH-i717), Note 2
Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Galaxy W (GT-I8150)
NTT DOCOMO - Galaxy Tab 10.1(SC-01D), S (SC-02B), S II (SC-02C), S II LTE (SC-03D) 2.3.6+
Sprint - Epic™ 4G Touch(SPH-D710)
T-Mobile - Galaxy S™ II(SGH-T989)
VZW - Stratosphere (SCH-i405), Illusion (SCH-I110), Tab 10.1 (SCH-i905 EL01)
GT-I9100, GT-P1000 (2.3.6+), Note 2
* Tab 3 users should utilize "AnyConnect ICS+
Android images must be official Samsung/carrier versions. "Incompatible with other application(s)..." or "Unknown Reason: -8" at install indicates unsupported device.
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from Samsung Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources. Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS/DTLS/IKEv2
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Trusted Network Detection
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can reach out to us to provide feedback, suggestions, or leave comments via Twitter by directing a tweet to the @AnyConnect account, visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect, or e-mail us at ac-mobile-feedback (AT) cisco.com.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/release/notes/rn-ac3.0-android.html
User Guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/user/xmart/b_Android_User_Guide.html
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.samsung - Samsung AnyConnect
Report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. No TAC support.
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and more
- Share news, updates and photos on Google
- Get custom insights, such as how many times you show up on Google
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers
- Choose to get notifications about important activity for your business
To use this app within your organization, contact your system administrator.
By clicking INSTALL, you accept the License Terms: http://aka.ms/myappseula
The software is for professional usage and copyright protected.
1. Update the NAT lib,compatible with more devices.
2. Fix bug:Color of live preview is error.
If an exception occurs after updating the software, uninstall and then reinstall the software
Rescue should only be used with a support technician you trust. A technician will give you a six digit pin-code to initiate the support session.