✓Includes 15 lessons with text, graphics, and 21 tutorial videos.
✓Lessons conclude with Challenges! that encourage hands-on learning.
✓Allows for two viewing styles: white text on black or black text on white.
✓Ability to learn on your own time from anywhere.
✓Optimized for Android devices with enhanced graphics and design.
Based on the popular tutorials available at GCFLearnFree.org, the GCF Access 2010 Tutorial app guides you through the updates of Microsoft Access 2010. The app explores program basics and common tasks and delves even deeper to work with more complex features. Instructional step-by-step text is accompanied by graphics and over 20 videos.
Information included in this tutorial: Managing Objects, Working with Forms, Sorting and Filtering Records, Designing a Query, Creating Reports, Modifying Tables, and much more!
This application was created within the native Android interface. App features include: Responsive user interface interaction, YouTube video support, Complete touch controls including swipe and device menu support, Social sharing, Learning reminders, and The ability to save progress.
GCFLearnFree.org's Technology Education program is designed to provide quality, innovative online learning opportunities for anyone who wants to improve their computer skills. Whether you are new to the computer, returning for review, or just want to gain more 21st century skills, our free technology tutorials can help.
Learn MS Access in the shortest time with this app that zooms in straight on the most important concepts with SCREENSHOTS and EXAMPLES!
Soon, you can develop your own Access databases, queries, forms, macros and much more!
We cover the following contents:
Access vs Excel
Access File Extension
Creating a Database
Creating a Table
Creating a Form
Access vs Server Databases
App comes in handy whenever you need quick reference on the go.
This app is for newbies who are new to Microsoft Access 2013
The purpose of this app is to deliver information on how you can use a number of the mostly utilized capabilities of Microsoft Access 2013 for Home windows.
The tutorial alone is split into different sections, Every of which addresses a specific element or functionality.
Microsoft Access, also known as Microsoft Office Access, is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. It is a member of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, included in the Professional and higher editions or sold separately.
Microsoft Access stores data in its own format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
This is an unofficial MS Access 2013 Beginners Guide and the purpose of this app is for reference only.
This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". All rights reserved by respective content owners.
The content is freely available online.
If you have the feeling there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please kindly contact us directly at NicolajLyckdmk@gmail.com
Smashwords is a great place to find books from indie authors and publishers, lots of them are for free! Smashwords provides ebooks in all kinds of different file formats so you can use your preferred ebook reading app, you are not vendor locked in like with Amazon Kindle for example.
This app provides easy access to all ebooks on Smashwords. It lets you browse for ebooks and download them directly to your favorite reader app on your Android device.
Currently supported readers:
- Cool Reader
- Page Turner
- ... more to come...
Smashwords Access is not developed or supported by Smashwords, it's a fan app, developed by UnleashYourAdventure.com.
SmashwordsAccess is currently in beta stage. Its fully functional but errors might occur. Feel free to try it!
Now you can listen on the go to GraphicAudio®…A Movie in Your Mind® award-winning audio entertainment including full cast dramatizations, cinematic music and sound effects in over 60 series including Adventure, Comics, Fantasy, Science Fiction and Western.
Simply purchase a Download from GraphicAudio.net, log into the GraphicAudio Access™ App and your title will be available to download in a high quality audio format directly on your device. Just use the same login and password that you use on the GraphicAudio website: www.GraphicAudio.net.
You can check your Android device "My Files" app, go to the graphicaudio folder and you'll find the Access app's audio files and cover images. You can delete files from your device if they are not listed in the Access app device library.
With the Open Access app you can access all of the files on your account from your Android device. With the app you can:
• Open your office documents – view your documents, spreadsheets, PDF files and more, directly on your Android device. No need to print them out and take them with you – they’re already with you wherever you go. And if you have document viewing or editing applications installed, you can pull them straight from your account into those apps.
• View your photos – admire all of your photos on the Android device. You can view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
• Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your account is now instantly available on your Android device. The music streams directly from our servers – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
• Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your account are instantly available on your Android device. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time!
- Database Terminology & Benefits
- Planning Your Database
- The Access Interface & Ribbon
- Building a Customer Table
- Entering and Editing Data
- Sorting & Filtering Records
- Constructing Customer Queries
- Designing a Customer Form Interface
- Developing Reports & Mailing Labels
- Securely Access Corporate Intranet from Android devices
- Interoperability Good for Enterprise (GFE), Good Connect, Good Share and other Good Dynamics based applications.
- Download documents and save them in Good Share or Good For Enterprise Docs folder or Email them via Good For Enterprise
- Fresh intuitive UX design with support for Action Bar, URL Input, Home, Back, Forward, Stop, Refresh Etc. optimized for Android
- Accessing Settings, Bookmarks, History
- UX for entering NTLM credentials and support for persistent credentials
- Overflow menus & Tabbed Browsing
- Support for standard authentication (Basic, Digest and NTLM)
- Data protection / encryption (SSL, NTLM, TLS)
*Require Good for Enterprise v2.0.0 or above and/or Good Dynamics
- Choices are: Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
Please contact email@example.com with questions, comments or concerns about the app.
Note: Your school district must activate Skyward Mobile Access Automatic Setup in order for this application to locate your school district and connect to it.