• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
This application adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Place the devices close together(within 20cm), open the application in both phones and tap Connect button on only one of the devices. You can instantly transfer your personal data between GALAXY phones.
This application uses high frequency audio to establish a connection between devices.
You may not be able to connect if the application is not open or the button is not tapped on one of the devices, or if a pair of earphones or a Bluetooth headset is connected to the device.
If you are looking to switch from a non-Samsung device to a supported Samsung device, please use the "Smart Switch PC" that is PC software.
For more information, go to "http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch".
- Supported GALAXY Devices :
Hardware : Galaxy S2, S2-HD, S3, S3-mini, S4, S4-mini, S4-Zoom, S4-Active, Galaxy Win, R style, Premier, Grand, Express, Express2, Mega, Round, Golden, ACE3, Galaxy Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3(7`,8`,10`), Galaxy Tab 2(10`)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
- Supported Data :
Contact, Schedule, Memo, Message, Photo, Music, Video, Document, App List, Wallpaper, S-Health, Story album, Lock screen, Call logs, WiFi Setting, Alarm
( "Wallpaper,S-Health,Story album,Lock screen,Call logs,Alarm,WiFi setting" are available with OS JellyBeanPlus(4.2) and over. )
Home screen Setting - This feature is available between Note 3 devices.
Document type - DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, HWP, GUL
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Alarm, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
The CSV export writes to the folder: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/de.dinardo.android.device.manager/files/devices_n.csv
The export format changed slightly, so files exported prior Version 1.1.0 cannot be imported.
*** v5.0 beta has started. Check here how to get it: http://tinyflashlight.com
* Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Widget with different layouts to choose from (including lock screen widget). Flashlight starts directly without launching Tiny Flashlight.
* Strobe / Blinking function with adjustable on/off intervals
* Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code function.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet flashlight
* LED Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
* Warning Lights, Police, Color, Strobe, Morse Code, Text to Morse - different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. Bright enough. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The best flashlight app when you need reliability and functionality.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
With the new Smart Touch function, this app offers a new way to control your TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7CNzpU5Ho
After starting this function, simply put 4 fingers on the screen and the buttons will find your fingers!
Smart TV Remote allows controlling your Samsung TV simply over the local network.
It offers the possibility to switch between channels not only by using the channel number, but by using channel icons to switch between TV channels independent from their position in the channel list. Thus, channel sorting on the TV is not needed anymore. Simply configure and sort your favorite channels on the remote.
This app was tested with different Samsung TVs (B-, C-, D- E-, and F-Series), but it could happen that some devices are not supported.
To ensure the support of such a variety of TVs, it could be that some buttons are either not working or multiple buttons have the same function.
Smart Remote offers lots of cool features which allow simply working with Samsung Smart TV functionality.
Have fun and explore other cool functions…some are hidden behind long click events, so be attentive!
Note: On Samsung B-Series TVs the app "Remote Lan Control" must be installed.
Note: On Samsung C- und D-Series TVs the function "Remote Control" in the settings must be enabled.
Note: On Samsung E- und F-Series TVs the App must be set as allowed remote application in the Allshare settings of the TV.
Note: Since it is not possible to select the HDMI sources directly, the app has implemented a workaround.
Thus, the HDMI button number does not corresponds to the HDMI number on the TV. The HDMI button number
describes the number of active HDMI devices, e.g. when having two HDMI devices, use the buttons HDMI1 and HDMI2!
Note: Check the tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqypuTe7N0
Note: The app uses Google Analytics, which can be disabled in Settings/Info! No private information is stored in the app!
Note: Smart Touch Pad works only on device which has at lease 4 point multitouch screens. On some HTC devices, the 5 point multitouch must be activated in the settings first.
We assume no liability for damages on the mobile device or the TV!
Connected devices are needed to be registered on TV to control the devices. Enjoy TV content on your mobile devices with Samsung SmartView App!
※ To use this application, TV and mobile device should be connected within the same network.
- Remote Control
. Control TV and registered devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
- TV View
. You can watch the same content on TV or different content from other input source.
※ Watching different content from other source is not supported for LED F7000/PDP F8000 below models.
1. Remote Control
. 2011, 2012, 2013 Samsung Smart TV models
2. TV View
. 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
. 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
. 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above Smart TV (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above Smart TV
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3
. Galaxy Note 2
. Galaxy Note 10.1
. Galaxy Tab 2
. Galaxy S4
. Galaxy Note 8
. Galaxy Note 3
[How to use]
1. Connect TV to the network. (menu - network setting)
2. Connect Mobile device to the same network with TV.
3. Start Samsung Smart View App.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* remote install
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
- Download files in parallel parts to increase and
accelerate the download speed
- Resume paused or broken downloads
- Pause, cancel and restart any download
- Support for large file downloads (over 4 GB)
- Download all kinds of files: videos, music, photos, software, documents(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), ZIP, RAR, etc.
- Run in background
- Several files may be downloaded simultaneously or in queue
- Automatically detects the links from your Web browser or you can manually add some links.
- Open files with your favorite apps
- Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Android Download Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
* This application does NOT work for streaming videos like YouTube because of Google policy.
Tags: android download manager turbo pro advanced tanso ftp http
By clicking "Install", you agree to the Software License Agreement found at http://adobe.com/go/eum.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
☆Over 100 million users, supporting 32 languages.
☆Featured by CNET, LA Times, The Boston Globe, XDA & much more.
☆#1 App in the Utilities category in the world.
Clean Master is the #1 Android optimizer and junk file cleaner designed to increase the speed of your device. Features are continually added and updated to make your mobile life easier and more convenient.
Antivirus Engine - Ranked #1 by AV-Test, providing professional quality security.
Memory Boost/Task Killer - Boosting apps and games speed is much easier with Clean Master.
Clean - Delete those junk files (cache and residual) that take up valuable storage space.
Clear - Protect your privacy by deleting personal information like your search and browser history.
App Management - Move apps to an SD card, remove pre-installed apps and backup .apk files.
"Apps on a phone gradually eat up memory and the life of your device as its cache fills up. To clean that out, the Clean Master app for Android devices finds the cached files generated by the apps that are hogging your storage, and it helps get rid of them." - Los Angeles Times
"Android: If you're running low on space on your Android device, Clean Master makes it easy to identify what's hogging your storage, and helps you get rid of it." - LifeHacker.com
"If you want to get your Android device clean and free of junk files, head on over to Clean Master." - XDA-Developers.com
See what it can do for you:
[Antivirus Engine] - Added Security
Professional grade antivirus that will detect and report any malware on your device. Now you can rest easy knowing that your device is safe and secure.
[Security & Privacy] - "Privacy" has been upgraded to "Security & Privacy". Added a new security feature, based on our 16 years of security experience, to protect your privacy and property. Clean Master can erase important information and keep your personal data secure.
[App Picks] - A new feature added under the App Manager section. Find fun and useful apps based on your interests and favorites.
[Widget] - Floating Widget
Multiple task management from a quick widget. Use the Switch tab to handle your Wi-Fi, ring settings, bluetooth, etc., and shut down apps / release RAM from the App tab.
[Game Boost] - Run games lag-free
Clean Master manages system resources while you're playing a game - say goodbye to game stuttering and freezing from now on! Start your games from the Game Boost section of Memory Boost or directly from the games folder on the homescreen for an average speed-up of 20%.
[Junk Files] - Clean Cache and Residual Files
On Android devices, cache and residual files can build up and occupy gigabytes of your device's space. Cleaning junk files can help free up memory on your device and SD card.
[Memory Boost] - Increase memory and speed up your device
Tasks running in the background not only occupy system RAM, but also waste your battery life. Memory Boost can stop other apps that are running in the background and free up more RAM to speed up your Android device. This includes a shortcut called "1 Tap Boost", easily accessible from your home screen. Running Android apps and play games faster ever than before!
[App Manager] - Uninstaller, Backup, Move to SD
An uninstaller that is an improvement over the default Android version, which is also able to create backup .apk files. Some rooted users will also be able to move apps to their SD card as well as uninstall pre-installed and system apps.
[Overview] - Your device at a glance
New for 4.0, now you can easily see an exact breakdown of your device's storage situation. Simple charts and statistics show you what file types are taking up space, allowing you to better plan your cleaning and storage strategy.
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106742377658392172082
Youtube videos can be sent by opening or sharing links with Android Airplay.
Mp4 videos can be sent by opening them in the Gallery or sharing them to Android Airplay via the share menu.
It should work on tablets the same way it works on phones, although I don't own a tablet to test.
Tested on a Nexus 4 running Android 4.3
More features coming in time :)
On some phones you have to keep the screen on or the video will stop playing after a few minutes.
More from developer
1. CPU usage and free memory monitor.
2. Kill all tasks with one tap.
3. Uninstall running app.
4. Check app details.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Key Words: task; task manager; task killer; airdroid; recommend app;
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
1. Installed apps list.
2. Sort apps by name, date and size.
3. Fast app uninstall
4. Run, install, share or check details of apps
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Key words: app manager; task manager; airdroid
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.