❐ About Zapper Task Killer & Manager
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
Use Free Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
The INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions are required for the ads.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
if you install "Full Screen Pic Picture Viewer" for Free you will get "Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut" without annoying pop-up forever.
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
Donate version, search: Task Manager S3 Note2 Shortcut
▽ Task Manager
- Clear memory to boost the system
- Simple but high performance and clean design
▽ Memory Booster
- Clear app caches
- Release the memory of unused apps
- Easy boost in 1 tap only!
▽ Overview screen
Displays the following at once:
- RAM usage
- ROM usage
- Installed apps
- Battery charge
▽ Useful uninstaller
- Easily uninstall memory consuming apps
- Delete data securely
- History of uninstalled apps is removed as well
▽ Easy operation
- No tedious configuration required
- Just hit the “Boost” button to speed up your smartphone
▽ Long lasting battery
- This task killer can kill the processes running in background, making the battery life longer
▽ Designed for a lot of kinds of tablets and smartphones
- Supports smartphones from Android 3.0 and up (Xperia, Galaxy, Galaxy Note, Nexus... and much more)
- Also available for tablet such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad...
▽ Preserve the “Bluelight Filter” app
If your are using Bluelight Filter to protect your eye from hurting light, you might have noticed that other task managers and app killers forcibly turn off the filter. This task manager will preserve the Bluelight filter.
▽ Remove ads with the paid version
Follow the link below to purchase the paid version.
Over 10,000,000 users are using Super Task Killer -Fast Booster. Join them and Download for Free Now!
☆ Advantages Of Super Task Killer☆
►Compact and easy on battery
As one of the most lightweight apps on Android devices, Super Task Killer helps you save power & memory by killing unnecessary apps while using very few power itself.
►Easy to use
Detailed lists of killed apps and amount of released memory along with an Intuitive interface enable you to release memory and boost your phone speed with a one simple tap.
►Free and no ads
All features are provided free of charge and without ads.
►Supported on all Android systems (including Android 5.0)
Supports Android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean), Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
☆ Features Of Super Task Killer☆
►Boosts your phone
Detects phone memory state and shuts down running apps to release memory and increase phone speed.
►Auto-kill tasks at pre-set times
Automatically closes unnecessary running apps and prevents them from re-launching, keeping your phone in the best state.
►One-tap task killing widget
Simple and convenient home screen widget enables apps killing with one simple tap; you don’t even have to open the app.
► Cool Rocket Man
Lively home screen pet to help you release memory.
☆ Why kill running apps (tasks) ☆
► Boost phone performance
It is easy to fill your Android with apps when you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android becomes. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
► Save battery
Complex games and apps can be hard on battery life. Some apps even keep running in the background and consume power after you closed them. Killing these background apps can stop unnecessary battery drain.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese
If you encounter any problem, please let us know your feedback instead of giving us only 1 star. Customer service: STK-Support@nq.com.
Note 1: For Android 2.2 and above, some apps might automatically re-launch after being closed; we suggest you force close these apps through system settings.
Note 2: Installing the following apps with STK might make your phone unstable, or cause potential conflicts: Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster.
With This Tool you can speed up your phone and save your battery.
(IS) Advanced Task Killer helps you and prolong your phone and battery life. (IS) Advanced Task Killer is the best task killer on Google Play Store and Android Market.
1) Create automatic kill list for, which application should be killed if the application running in background.
2) With "kill by memory usage" feature, task manager can kill all apps which are running in background and have the memory usage more than defined memory size.
3) Bulk Uninstall
4) Sortable list by name or size.
4) 2x1 Widget available for memory information and kill all apps with one click feature.
Supported Languages :
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Arabian
Please email us if you want other languages.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Package verification problems: If you installed the Lite version via the Amazon app store, you'll have to upgrade it there(should be available shortly), or uninstall and reinstall the market version. This will solve your problem.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
Applications consuming too much ram?
No problem! You can stop any application with just one tap!
You can view CPU usage and RAM usage for each application, also the detail information about them.
Droid Task Manager is the quick and easy way to manage apps on your device.
* Kill all unwanted apps
* One click kill
* Widget to kill all apps from home screen
* Kill selected apps
* Optimizes phone memory / RAM
* Optimizes phone CPU usage
* Supports all android phones
* Auto refresh the active apps list
* Auto refresh for RAM/CPU usage
* Extends battery life
Please contact us if any you face any issue with your phone. We are always here to help you out with your phone.
Simple-Task-Killer enforces the applications to terminate their tasks simply and in safety. Then it increases available memory, improves activity of the device, eventually minimizes battery consumption. Free Simple Task Killing tool, is this !
It has been designed for even beginners of an intelligent-phone to handle intuitively !
- Momentarily termination of tasks
- Transition to a detail page of application
- Transition to an uninstall pane of application
- Displays a ratio of CPU occupation
- Displays available memory
- Displays a quantity of remainder of the battery
- The ignore-list which is used for registering applications to be excluded or masked
- Registers recommended applications into the ignore-list
- Terminates both applications and STK itself
1. Non-resident software-Andriod2.3 or more
Popular task-killing softwares are continuing to be activated, and consuming memories. However, STK goes on the other way !
STK quits itself very fast just after terminating its action by a RETURN or HOME button.
Task-killing function itself continues to be a permanent resident ? A nuisance, isn't it ?
Such a contradictory feature shouldn't be implemented. Just for this reason STK has been designed like that.
Especially, the following function would never be implemented now and in the future.
One-tap-killing by using widget
Automatic-killing by supervising the activity of an application in background
Though the paid STK has similar one-tap-killing function to an widget, but big difference is non-resident behavior that has been fulfilled by using a quite unique short-cut.
The users of ICS or later (Android 4.0 or more), can use this function, just try it !
2. Fastest operation
The operation getting a task list is very much faster than that of pre-installed other task-killing applications or task managers !
3. Particular looks
A ratio of CPU occupation, available memory, a quantity of remainder of the battery, are shown on a display. That isn't cool enough !?
4. Manages active applications
By selecting a task from the task list pane, the management pane will appear, then you can uninstall an application or delete cache memory.
Therefore you would never be bothered to open the application management pane.
Q. Want to kill application by one-toutch. Doesn't STK implement an widget ?
A. An widget is always a resident, so STK does not implement it. Paid STK is equipped with a one-toutch killing function. (Android4.0 or more)
Q. Even after terminating a application, however it immediately appears again. Why ?
A. This is caused by the specification of Android OS. The pre-installed application which belongs to the configuration type, that needs to be continuing activated such as Facebook, is structured to reboot automatically .
Any function can terminate operation of an application temporarily, but no function would be able to re-terminate such application that reboots itself even after terminated once.
Q. Want STK that will not re-boot an application.
A. STK's basic concept is not to implement a resident function, therefore STK has no plan to implement a supervisory function that requires an application to suppress self-reboot.
Q. How to use the ignore-list ?
A. Those applications registered in the ignore-list will disappear from the application list, which appears after STK is activated.
This means that STK ignores whether they are operating or not. In other words they have already been put outside of STK's management.
Such applications that need to be always activated as "An alarm clock" and "E-mail", should not to be registered in the ignore-list to avoid a risk of terminating their operation.
When add an application in the ignore-list, first tap its name in the application pane, then next pane will pop up, finally tap "Add to ignore list".
With this application you can touch free up memory (swapping out all unnecessary processes) and clear the cache, which in turn will affect the economy of the battery and speed up your system. You can set up automatic cleanup of the time, the application will automatically clean the system memory, marked by closing the application. You can also use the automatic cleaning of the attenuation screen. In the application also has built-in automatic cache cleanup schedule, even better impact on the operation of the device. You are free to choose which application you want to automatically shut down, and which to leave. Important applications you can add to the list of exceptions.
- Add important applications in the exclusion list
- To display the menu, press and hold on the application
- Annex feature automatic closing applications in the damping screen (we recommend using automatic cleanup time intervals of 30-60 minutes);
- In the application has built-in automatic cleaning cache (recommended cleaning time set from 0:00 to 7:00 pm).
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
Full version ($2.99) adds app manager (installer/uninstaller with multi-version APK archival), and long-term application resource monitor to solve app-related battery life problems.
See website for more info screenshots.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does CPU #2 appear "grayed out" on my dual-core device?
- A grayed out second CPU indicator indicates the second core is asleep to save battery. This is generally a good thing, it will turn back on when needed.
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel Lite consume battery?
- SystemPanel Lite does not run in the background in any capacity. The full version includes an optional "monitoring service" which uses about one minute of CPU time per day to record the CPU usage of other applications (though it is disabled by default). This feature is not found in the Lite version though.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. The full version of SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Other amazing apps developed by SandStudio: AirDroid, App Manager, Task Manager, Device Info.
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
1. Installed apps list.
2. Sort apps by name, date and size.
3. Fast app uninstall
4. Run, install, share or check details of apps
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.