*** STORY ***
Help Bloo Kid to rescue his girlfriend from the hands of Evil in this fancy retro-style "one-screen" platformer. Jump and run your way through 84 action-packed levels spread across SEVEN unique worlds.
*** GAMEPLAY ***
- use the on-screen touch-controls to jump and run
- jump on enemies to defeat them
- defeat all enemies to clear a level
- clear a level without getting hit to receive the "flawless" star
- grab the star at the end of a level to receive the "special" star
- receive enough stars to unlock more worlds
*** UPDATES ***
- new worlds will be available for free in the near future
- OpenFeint achievements will come soon
*** WARNING ***
This game can be extremely difficult :)
After rescuing his girlfriend from the hands of the evil wizard, Bloo Kid and Pink Girl enjoy life with their newborn "Pink Kid". But then, a whole new adventure starts just out of the bloo...
Bloo Kid 2 is a classic 2D retro-style platformer experience with lovely designed pixel-graphics and a full chiptune soundtrack. Run, jump and swim your way through three huge worlds with nine levels each. Master brutal bossfights and discover lots of secrets in the world of Bloo Kid 2.
Bloo Kid 2 features:
- three worlds with nine levels each
- handcrafted, colorful pixel-graphics
- a full chiptune soundtrack
- epic boss battles
- tons of secrets
- ultra-precise, reconfigurable controls
- online leaderboards via gamecenter
This first release contains the first three worlds. More worlds are coming soon via content-updates.
Future updates will also support gamecontrollers.
Meet Amazing Alex! This whiz kid has a boundless imagination and a houseful of fun toys that can turn anything into an adventure!
From cleaning up his room to battling cardboard robots in his backyard, Alex creates amazing chain reactions to get the job done with the maximum amount of fun! Now he has some challenges for you -- and he wants to see the most creative solutions YOU can create!
With 100 challenging levels across four fun-filled locations, there’s a whole world of creations to explore!
GET READY FOR SOMETHING AMAZING!
Please note that this game is not available for devices with full HD resolution or higher.
Find out more at: https://www.amazingalex.com
Follow Alex on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amazingalex
Follow Alex on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/amazingalex
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
• Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
Sony Xperia PLAY optimized.
NVIDIA Shield optimized.
Support for custom controllers like MOGA Pocket, MOGA Pro etc.
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2013 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Published and Developed by DotEmu.
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
The emulator is not the fastest, so that a fast CPU is recommended for running it smoothly.
The permission to write to SD card is required in order to be able to save changes to .d64 files.
More than 25 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump'n Run games for the Commodore C64. The console manufacturers got anxious and tried to stop the sisters. The end seemed close. But they failed and GIANA SISTERS with packaging has become a rare collector's item.
The legend is back, better and bigger than ever before. To use the potential of current devices we improved the graphics and controls. Today the game captivates through its full HD graphic and a new userfriendly menustructure.
The game offers everything a real Jump'n Run game needs. Perfectly balanced for hours of fun on all current Android devices (> 4.0).
Freed from the dust of decades, GIANA SISTERS always retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision. By then the polished 32 fully restored classic levels will cause teary eyes to many fans of the original version!
Today the sisters celebrate their jump on the hitlists of the gaming world. Including a lot of new adventures, retro feeling and modern design:
- 80 completely new adventures
- 32 retro level
- superbright Full HD graphic
- 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- configurable controls
- Google Play Game Services
We love to play Giana Sisters as well and we act on the principle: “Bug reported. Bug fixed.”
Feel free to send us your questions and suggestions to: email@example.com
Your Kaasa team!
The games pack provides / includes:
- Doctor Who and the Entropilytes (written in 2013 as a 1980's style game in a C64 Emulator)
- Ski Jump (eXtra) written in 1984 but updated with extra Hill modes
- Lunar Lander written circa 1984 but updated with sound
- Also helps you find and install your favorite C64 Emulator from Play Store.
This games pack provides the C64 '*.d64' games for you to open and use with your favorite C64 Emulator also available on Google Play Store. This C64 game pack app supplies you a direct link to the C64 Emulators available for install, so you can get started playing quickly.
You can also connect your android device via USB cable to your PC and copy or run them directly via VICE or WinVICE which is the major C64 Emulator for PC, Linux and other platforms. Recommended Android C64 Emulators are 'Frodo C64" and 'VICE" and others.
A bit of C64 nostalgia for your Android. Happy Doctor Who to you, if you too are a Doctor Who fan. Doctor Who the TV show and Doctor Who is a registered trademark of the BBC. Commodore 64 is a registered trademark of Commodore Business Machines. Commodore 64 was an 8-bit computer which first appeared on the scene in the early 1980's and contained many great programmable features for low price. Commodore 64 emulators allow you to run most C64 applications on other platforms, such as Android.
- Simple two-touch controls for anyone to play
- Controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android set-top boxes.
- Procedurally-generated world that never plays the same way twice
- A Horde of hostile forces to ruin your day
- More content to come in future updates
I hope you enjoy Rubble N Strafe, free with minimal ad support.
IAP NOTICE: This game includes a single, optional $2.99 In-App Purchase that unlocks the VTOL plane and disables ads. All other current and future features will remain free. This game does NOT contain any additional or expendable purchases.
The player takes control of the so-called 001 influence device and must clear a freighter of robots by either shooting them or seizing control over them. Seizing control is done in a small logic subgame, in which you have to connect more electrical connections within 10 seconds than your opponent.
Freedroid was developed by Johannes Prix, Reinhard Prix and Bastian Salmela (originally for DOS, then Linux and Windows).
Additional themes by Lanzz and Andreas Wedemeyer.
Android version created based on Pelya's SDL port: http://www.anddev.org/sdl_port_for_android_sdk-ndk_16-t9218.html
NOTE: The PC game was originally written for Joystick, keyboard or mouse control. The Android port is based on pelya's SDL port, which offers an on-screen overlay 'joystick emulation'. This makes the game playable, but is certainly not ideal (as various commenters have pointed out).
I might try to improve this in the future, but my time for this project is very limited at the moment.
Anyone who wants to help with this would be welcome!
Requires gyroscope and camera to play!
Ghostbusters™ Paranormal Blast is the best Augmented Reality game to ever hit Google Play. Battle ghosts in your neighborhood as you rid your own city of paranormal foes!
* REAL-WORLD GHOST BUSTING: Blast and then steer ghosts into a virtual ghost trap for containment and collection in a strikingly immersive augmented reality battle. Just like a real Rookie!
*STUNNING 3D RETINA DISPLAY GRAPHICS: Face well-known foes in high-res 3D, including Slimer and the Spectral Librarian, plus 14 new and unique ghosts to hunt and collect.
* FUN FILLED ACTION ARCADE: Answer the calls and bust your way through 20+ missions to achieve ultimate godly status! Your city will reward you with petty cash for every ghost busted to upgrade your Proton Pack, Neutrona Wand, Flight Suit, and Ghost Trap.
Ghostbusters™ Paranormal Blast is the first augmented reality Ghostbusters™ game, letting you become a Ghostbuster™ in your own city! What are you waiting for? Turn your mobile device into your most powerful weapon against paranormal menaces and kick some ectoplasmic butt!
Who you gonna call??
Check out our other amazing games!! Dragonwood Academy, Cows vs. Aliens, Drag Racer World and Fashion Star Designer!
Visit Us! xmg.com
Like Us! facebook.com/xmgstudio
Follow Us! @xmgstudio
Watch Us! youtube.com/xmgstudio
The froggy needs bugs to survive the night, 64 bugs has to be eaten. 3 difficulty levels.
★ over 260 levels in 3 level pak
★ 3 easy switch level pak
★ 25 original bonuses.
★ over 40 types of blocks.
★ DEMO mode
★ HD graphics and beautiful gameplay.
★ Full screen mode 320*480 480*800 600*1024 720*1280
★ Two modes of pad control
★ PAUSE function
Press "HOME" in game to save current play level.
Please leave your feedback, it is important to me.
Collect the target amount of money by the end of the level. If you don't meet your goal by the end of the level it's game over. Your money carries over from one level to the next.
If you accidentally blow up everything on a level or you just feel like going on, you can press the "Exit Level" button. If you haven't met your level goal it will be game over.
The name of the game origins from Giana 8-bit, while 8 bits are one byte.
At the moment there are 27 levels, plan is to have 30.
Most of the monsters you can kill by jumping on their head. Don't try to kill yellow worms, piranhas, yellow aliens or bouncing red balls, because you can't. Beware of the quick sand, it disappears quickly after you step on it.
Will survivors make a successful escape, or will the infected ruin their plans and get every precious but tasty human brain eaten?
A digital demo version of The Infected card game for solo play.
- Playable solo game that gives a taste how the gameplay works
- Nice control: use 2 fingers to move cards, flip cards, shuffle cards, move camera view, zoom in & out, show card closeup views... and play music
- Physics based gameplay. The game doesn't tell you what to do. It's up to you to read the rules and use the digital "kitchen table" to play the game.
- Demo has less item cards than the physical version (enough for solo play)
- Demo has 7 characters
- Shaky piles of cards...