After rescuing his girlfriend from the hands of the evil wizard, Bloo Kid and Pink Girl enjoy life with their newborn "Pink Kid". But then, a whole new adventure starts just out of the bloo...
Bloo Kid 2 is a classic 2D retro-style platformer experience with lovely designed pixel-graphics and a full chiptune soundtrack. Run, jump and swim your way through three huge worlds with nine levels each. Master brutal bossfights and discover lots of secrets in the world of Bloo Kid 2.
Bloo Kid 2 features:
- three worlds with nine levels each
- handcrafted, colorful pixel-graphics
- a full chiptune soundtrack
- epic boss battles
- tons of secrets
- ultra-precise, reconfigurable controls
- online leaderboards via gamecenter
This first release contains the first three worlds. More worlds are coming soon via content-updates.
Future updates will also support gamecontrollers.
*** STORY ***
Help Bloo Kid to rescue his girlfriend from the hands of Evil in this fancy retro-style "one-screen" platformer. Jump and run your way through 84 action-packed levels spread across SEVEN unique worlds.
*** GAMEPLAY ***
- use the on-screen touch-controls to jump and run
- jump on enemies to defeat them
- defeat all enemies to clear a level
- clear a level without getting hit to receive the "flawless" star
- grab the star at the end of a level to receive the "special" star
- receive enough stars to unlock more worlds
*** UPDATES ***
- new worlds will be available for free in the near future
- OpenFeint achievements will come soon
*** WARNING ***
This game can be extremely difficult :)
In this, our second game set in the GamerGate universe, you run along a track, jumping over gates as you go, in the fastest time possible. There are three courses to choose from: short, normal and long.
Select one of three persons who cover a range of different styles, gender identifications, belief systems, personal pronouns, colours, shapes and mobility issues. They are all equally abled because we believe in equality between all of the multiple gender identifications, myriad races and infinite gender preferences.
Please enjoy your time with GamerGate High Hurdles and remember.. do no harm.
This game is completely free and has only very light advertising - with none at all during game play. There are no interstitial adverts or in-app purchases.
Please turn on sounds. LDJAM game prototype made in less than 72 hours.
Will survivors make a successful escape, or will the infected ruin their plans and get every precious but tasty human brain eaten?
A digital demo version of The Infected card game for solo play.
- Playable solo game that gives a taste how the gameplay works
- Nice control: use 2 fingers to move cards, flip cards, shuffle cards, move camera view, zoom in & out, show card closeup views... and play music
- Physics based gameplay. The game doesn't tell you what to do. It's up to you to read the rules and use the digital "kitchen table" to play the game.
- Demo has less item cards than the physical version (enough for solo play)
- Demo has 7 characters
- Shaky piles of cards...