Please report any issues to email@example.com.
1. Create/Edit Items with rate.
2. Create Groups.
3. Add Items to cart.
4. Search Items.
5. Buy cart for a date.
6. View History of purchases (Calendar View).
Lite version (Express Shopper Lite) is available with a limit of 10 items.
• View all Weekly Ads for your store
• Create and manage your shopping lists: Add new items to your list, view a list created online, check items off as you shop
• Pharmacy: quickly and easily refill your prescriptions
• Locate the nearest Shoppers store
• Learn more about your local store: store hours, contact information, and much more!
Share feedback and suggestions by leaving a review! We’re continually adding enhancements to make your mobile shopping experience even better.
Simply scan groceries while shopping with your smartphone as you pull them off the shelf and put them into your shopping cart. Present your phone to the cashier. The grocery barcodes will be presented as well as the loyalty card for that store at checkout. The best part? You don’t have to lift a finger moving a single grocery to the conveyor belt.
No more searching for your loyalty cards. Swift Shopper neatly organizes your reward cards, membership cards, loyalty cards, or store cards for you. At checkout, simply flip through your Swift Shopper “loyalty cards” bar codes that are neatly organized on your phone or use the check-in feature that will pull the appropriate store card automatically.
Whether you need a more organized approach to your loyalty cards or a way to grocery shop faster than ever before, Swift Shopper is for you. Swift Shopper maximizes your time by efficiently bundling all aspects of shopping into one unbelievably simple shopping app. Download the universal fast checkout app, Swift Shopper, today!
• Scan barcodes on items to add them to your shopping cart
• Store your Loyalty Cards, Membership Cards, Reward Cards
• Keep a Running Total in the Items Tab
• Use in ANY store – retailers only need a hand scanner that can read a smartphone
• Check-in for a store specific shopping experience with our retail partners
• Shopping List
• Full Mobile Payment
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan on Facebook:
See you in IGA, Aldi, Kmart, Whole Foods Market, Walmart, Trader Joe's, SuperTarget, SuperValu, Safeway, Kroger or in your local grocery store, convenience store or shopping mall.
Bargain Shopper is a quick and easy app to help you get in and out of your favorite shopping experience without falling victim to counter shock!
Bargain Shopper loads very fast and gets straight to the point. You simply enter any amount you wish in the top box and if you wish to apply a discount then choose the corresponding button to instantly see your new price at the bottom. Want to go one step further? No problem, Bargain Shopper is not just a discount calculator, its actually a lite virtual shopping cart that can help you keep track of the items that matter! Whether you have a discount or not, adding a value to your cart is as simple as entering the value at the top and pressing the add button at the bottom even if no discount is involved!
This app can help ease any shopping experience, especially those budgeted shopping sprees you always seem to just spend to much on, don't worry... it happens to us all! Let Bargain Shopper keep your budget intact and make counter shock a thing of the past!
The best part....we are on the look out to continually make your experience with the app even better! Have an idea, question or comment? We'll make it easy for you, email us firstname.lastname@example.org .
Like Bargain Shopper on Facebook!
Follow us on twitter for all our developments!
KEY FEATURES -
*Simple and intuitive
*Virtual shopping cart ( 8 items )
*Enhanced discount UI by simply tapping
* Keep a running total or use as a discount calculator only!
Bargain shopper is simple to use, simply start the app and in the top box tap to bring up your keyboard. Enter a value here and tap the enter button or tap off the keyboard. At this point, you can choose to apply one of the normal discounts found in most stores. When or if you do, the discounted value will be shown in the box below. If you want to keep track of specific items to control costs, simply hit the plus sign at the bottom box to add it to your virtual cart. This cart displays a running total for you. You can do this with discounted or straight values currently up to 8 items. If you don't want to apply a discount but you want to add the price to the cart, simply enter it into the top box and tap the plus sign.
If you would like to clear your cart and start over, select the cycle button in the top right hand corner to start over! Its as simple as that, enjoy!!!
Very handy and easy to use with many settings to customize the use. Automatic saving for name suggestions (The more you use, the easier is the use!). Share and export lists and name suggestions.
• Keep screen on (on/off)
• Show/hide search bar
• Sort list items in creation order or alphabetically
• Vibrate on list click (on/off)
• Use suggestions
• Move checked items to the bottom of the list
• Uncheck all items from the list with one click
• Change list font size
• Open last viewed list on startup
• Orientation lock (auto/landscape/portrait)
• Swipe to delete or edit list items (on/off)
• Ask confirmation for delete actions (on/off)
• And many more...
Please read help before using the application and feel free to send me mail.
Languages: english and finnish
- A intuitive, easy to use "Shopping List Calculator".
- Save shopping lists for future use, compare prices that were a year ago.
- All fields are optional, so you can quickly fill up a few prices for your shopped items and get going.
- Create a Shopping List of "to buy" things before leaving your home and fill up the prices as you buy.
- One screen entry point for everything in the shopping list
- Calculates the total price and amount as soon as you enter them (run time calculation)
Well, finally here is an shopping calculator app you wont have to "learn" to use.
When you are in the store buying things, you don't have time to go through all the procedures of a "feature rich" application just to calculate how much you have spent. Doesn't it make you wish you had a pencil and paper instead and still not look like a grandpa?
This calculator is as simple as it gets - just note down the items you have bought, their price, rate and you are done - and not even necessarily all of them!!
This app is designed to make your life easier, not complicated.It's intuitive, easy to use and quick - just what you need when you are busy buying.
Oh yes, just because its simple doesn't mean it doesn't have features. It does have options to save lists for future reference and all.
I wrote this app keeping usability in mind so although it is designed for shopping, you can use this app anywhere you need to make a list.
Please dont forget it to like it on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ShoppersCalculator
More from developer
Note: This is the free version of Shopper. It has full funtionality, the only difference is that it will take you to the Android Market page for the full version, when you have done a certain amount of calculations.
This application will help you with:
* Calculate how much you save on items on sale.
* Calculate what the item price will be when buying multiple items.
* Calculate which item is cheapest based on the item price.
More features are planned. This is just the initial stable version.
I really would like to hear about which function you would like to see in the application? Exactly which functions you are missing while shopping.