Choose from an editable item database - add your own items, create your list and check them off when bought/done!
* Unlimited multiple lists
* Add/Edit quantities
* Resizable homepage Widget
* Item search and filtering
* Drag and drop re-ordering
* Email lists
* Backup/Restore from SD
You can compare across more than 20 leading stores from India which includes names like Flipkart, eBay, Amazon, SnapDeal, Homeshop18, Infibeam and many more.
Once you selected your shopping category
• You can search for a specific brand or product and get a complete list of stores where it is available at best prices.
• Or you can browse through all available brands and the products under the selected category and check out the e-stores on which they are available at best prices.
Now you are just one click away from your desired product at cheapest price. After selection you will directed to merchant site where you can review the product and all other needed information
So what are waiting for. Say goodbye to those long browsing hours to find the best deals available for your desirable product and try this app and spend your money smartly .
Happy smart shopping !!!
No need to compare prices ..., just say what you want, the assistant checks multiple listings and compares delivery options to select for you the lowest total price.
* Submit shopping list, let the assistant select the lowest purchase and delivery price
* Assistant checks multiple listings, and selects the lowest price automatically
* Obtain items at wholesale prices
* Invite friends to shop or sell at Simplex and earn commissions
* Track your earned commissions directly on the app
* Speciality and daily consumables
* Same day delivery for many items
The idea behind this app is to manage the list of items that you need to purchase by adding items to the list as and when they finish. You don't need to write the items on a piece of paper and risk forgetting to take the paper with you when you hit to store anymore (Well if you forget to take your phone, then that's your problem :) ). Additionally, through this app, you can also mail or sms the list to your spouse so that he or she can hit to the grocery store when returning from work (My sincere apologies to all of you who are going to receive the mail or sms from their spouse through this app).
Note: This is the free version of Shopper. It has full funtionality, the only difference is that it will take you to the Android Market page for the full version, when you have done a certain amount of calculations.
This application will help you with:
* Calculate how much you save on items on sale.
* Calculate what the item price will be when buying multiple items.
* Calculate which item is cheapest based on the item price.
More features are planned. This is just the initial stable version.
I really would like to hear about which function you would like to see in the application? Exactly which functions you are missing while shopping.