Quickly learn the most frequent Hebrew words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Hebrew. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Hebrew Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Hebrew Slang, Business Hebrew, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Hebrew course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
✓ Every Hebrew word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Hebrew is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Hebrew in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Hebrew to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Hebrew to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Hebrew-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
◆ Supports a “Word Gender” mode to display extra information about the gender of words.
Modern Hebrew is one of the official languages of Israel and the most common language spoken in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
learn, practice and quiz yourself on the Hebrew Alphabet, or rather “AlephBet” in Hebrew. The
Hebrew Flashcards game app contains the full alphabet of 22 characters, 13 vowels and 5 sofits
and final forms that you will need to gain a base level understanding of the full Hebrew alphabet.
Quickly learn book, block, cursive and ancient scripts by viewing them one at a time or all at
once. Choose from three different quiz types including character, name and pronunciation
quizzes to reinforce your learning. Quick look allows you to cycle through practice sessions as
your own pace and viewing details only when you are ready. Take hold of the basics before
adding in vowels and sofits.
Hebrew Flashcards is meant to give you a fun, simple and straightforward entry point into the
Hebrew language. Use it to enhance your Bible studies or to help you learn the Hebrew
Hebrew Flashcard App Features:
● Alphabet reference with:
○ Standard Characters
○ Sofits and Final Forms
● Practice mode that includes:
○ Multiple Script Types
○ Quick Look to Hide and Show Character Details
● Three different quiz types:
○ Character Quiz
○ Name Quiz
○ Pronunciation Quiz
● Phones and Tablet Friendly
Application participates in the contest!
Please support(click Like)!
In case of victory, all funds will be spent on improving and adding new functionality and content into the application. Thank you!
▶ Record your voice and hear what an amazing progress you do day by day.
▶ Tap to listen, tap to record, compare and learn, have fun with it!
▶ Immensely boost your confidence to go out and talk to people
▶ Do it in an Easy and Fun way that skyrockets your knowledge of Hebrew like you’ve never dreamed before
***** "I am speaking with perfect Hebrew accent hundreds of useful phrases only days after having used this app - my friends jaw dropped when they heard how well I was speaking Hebrew."
***** "There’s something immensely satisfying in hearing yourself speak with perfect accent in a new foreign language - it’s magical."
You will find in this application:
√ the fastest navigation possible in an iPhone app
√ the most useful real life phrases to get YOU ready for conversations
√ professional native speakers
√ great voice clarity
√ quiz questions to test your knowledge and set records
√ really simple and innovative interface with “Fluid” technology
BONUS - your children will discover a new language:
• let them play, record and learn
• the app will store ALL their recordings
• listen to their recordings and see how well they’ve done.
iTalk METHOD - 5 GOLDEN RULES for learning a foreign language:
1. ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you're learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we're children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just one word by one word by one word. Word by word is slow.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
2. LEARN WITH YOUR EARS AND WITH YOUR EYES
▶ Listen, listen and again listen is the magic key to speaking excellent Hebrew
▶ Listen to how the native speaker speaks some words more strongly with different loudness, speed or pitch. In Hebrew, these strong words are about new or important information. Without the correct stress on words, listeners may get the wrong meaning.
▶ All our materials are written and spoken so you can hear, see and learn fast
3. USE REAL PROFFESIONAL MATERIALS
▶ This will help you to be immersed as soon as possible in the foreign language environment.
▶ All the recordings you will listen to are made by native professionals.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE
▶ Self-recording is the best approach for reviewing and eliminating diction and pronunciation and grammar errors from your speech. It develops Self-Awareness, which in turn lends itself to Self-Correction.
▶ Studies have shown that we focus most on voices that are similar to our own, therefore, by listening to your own voice the learning process is greatly accelerated.
▶ You can record your own voice, compare it with the native recordings and exercise until you speak with perfect accent
5. WORK WITH A MODEL
▶ Pronunciation deteriorates easily, so the longer you go without checking yours against a native, the more likely you are to revert to your mother language speech habits.
▶ Check your pronunciation often until good speech habits are firmly established in the new language.
Use this application to achieve all these and more while having fun with it!
Our application is a great chance to learn the basis of the foreign language fast and effectively.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
This app, Hebrew Alphabet, is part of the 'Learn For Free' project, which includes apps to learn different languages such as English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic and many more. And it's completely free.
What is included?
- An addictive game with a sole purpose of learning handwriting;
- Gentle instructions for the correct starting points;
- Feedback on accuracy and smoothness;
- Bonuses on persistence;
- Simple and clean interface;
- Created with assistance of remedial teacher;
- Incorporated US ministry of education guidelines for kids with attention deficit.
Ideal both to assist school learning and to get your kids acquainted with the subject.
Remember Me is a Bible Verse and Scripture memorization app that will help you to commit your most valued words to heart. It is ideal for memorizing Bible passages, favorite poems, literary quotes, speeches, and vocabulary. Using the tabbed interface, it's easy to manage quotes between the New, Due, and Known tabs.
Remember Me comes with an array of features to help with your memorization. Use your text-to-speech option to have the quotes read to you. Use the flashcard feature to study. Set daily reminders, and take randomly generated quizzes. Add and delete quotes from the queue easily, and watch as your Known tab fills with new words of wisdom.
Allow the words that inspire you the most become part of your everyday life, and commit them to heart.
Multiple Bible study methods:
● Word puzzles
● Fill in the gaps
● Scripture typer
● First letter and placeholder methods
● Line by line verse practice
● Randomly generated quizzes
● Verbatim learning
Intelligent review system:
● Spaced repetition algorithm
● Score charts
● Record your reviews
● Listen to Bible memory verses
(Install IVONA or SVOX for high quality voice)
● Enter quotes on web browser
● Retrieve scriptures from online Bibles
● Share public verse decks
● Sync with multiple devices
● Set daily reminders
● Flashcard widget for your home screen
Memorise from an array of Bibles and Verse collections
● More than 30 English Bible translations, incl. NIV84 ESV Catholic New Jerusalem etc.
● Ancient original text versions: Greek New Testament, Latin Vulgate
● Share Awana, Bible Bee and Navigators Scriptures on our website
● Numerous modern languages
Nederlandse bijbel Magyar Károli biblia Indonesian alkitab Afrikaans bybel Tigrinya & Amharic Hausa Yoruba Igbo الكتاب المقدس عربي התנ"ך עברית Telugu పవిత్ర బైబిల్ Tamil வேதாகமம் Thai พระคัมภีร์ไบเบิล
Please note that the app requires access to your device's
- phone status (to stop reciting verses to you when you receive a phone call)
- audio recording (so you can verify your spoken review of a verse)
- storage (to store the recording and to export verses)
- internet connection (to synchronize your devices)
and a few more features
Application allow you to monitor if your Bible reading is ahead or delay from schedule. It also contains the TMS Bible reading program.
Books order and numbering of chapters and verses goes accordingly with «The New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures» published by Jehovah's Witnesses.
TRANSLATORS ARE WELCOME!
Chichewa - Chichewa
Chinese (Simplified) - 汉语(简化字)
Chinese (Traditional) - 漢語(繁體字)
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Estonian - Eesti
French - Français
Ga - Ga
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνική
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - lietuvių kalba
Macedonian - Македонски
Norwegian - Norsk
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Serbian - Cрпски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Tagalog - Tagalog
Tongan - Tongan
Ukrainian - Українська
- Bible for Kids
- Bible for All
Bible Quiz FREE game will quiz your knowledge of the holy book. Challenge yourself with thousands of original Bible trivia questions! Have fun and God bless!
Thanks for using Bible Trivia, do not forget to rate or let some comment to help us improving this app.
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
The Superbook Bible app for kids includes:
DYNAMIC CONTENT WITHIN THE BIBLE
• Videos and interactive content embedded within the Bible, so kids can easily interact with each chapter of the children's Bible.
• Biblical answers to hundreds of questions that are common to children.
• This free kids Bible app also includes profiles of people, places and artifacts found in the Bible.
• A full length, free episode from the Emmy-nominated children's Bible animation series - SUPERBOOK.
• Dozens of dynamic video clips from the SUPERBOOK animation series.
• Images of Bible characters, places and artifacts enhanced with detailed biographies.
• SUPERBOOK DVD Club members can watch all 13 episodes from season one of the SUPERBOOK series
• Take our Daily Bible Quests – a collection of game challenges that feature an encouraging Bible verse of the day.
• Find Biblical answers to questions that are important to kids – questions about life, heaven, Jesus and the Bible – in the SUPERBOOK Q&A Contraption.
• Choose the right answer in an engaging Bible trivia game – important questions for kids with fun Biblical answers.
• Try to find all of the hidden words in a challenging Word Search game.
• Decode Bible verses before time runs out in the exciting, new Bible Verse Scramble game
• Experience a kid-friendly sharing of the Gospel message.
• Take notes and attach them to Bible verses.
• Favorite/bookmark Bible verses that you like.
• Highlight Bible passages with multiple color choices.
• Add your own photos within the kid's Bible, so that you can make a personal connection with a Bible verse. For example, if you want to remember to pray for a friend, you can attach a photo of that friend to a Bible verse, which can remind you to pray for them, or maybe you’ve photographed an incredible sunset, so you can take that photo and attach it to Genesis 1:3 where the Bible shares about God creating light.
• A complete collection of your notes, favorite Bible verses and personal photos can be accessed from the My Stuff area of the children's Bible app.
• You can also choose different fonts and font sizes, change your screen to have a cool black background with white letters and trade out the background of the home screen to different images like heaven or the temple in Jerusalem.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SUPERBOOK BIBLE APP FOR KIDS
• The SUPERBOOK Free Kids Bible App includes multiple Bible versions plus audio for the New Living Translation.
• A search function that will allow you to search the Bible or to search features and interactive content within the kids Bible
• You can also email your favorite verses, personal photos with related Bible verses and your notes to friends.
So download the SUPERBOOK kids Bible app and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!
- Offline English-Hebrew dictionary contains over 147,000 entries.
- Offline Hebrew-English dictionary contains over 99,000 entries.
- Custom hebrew keyboard.
- Translate result with example sentences.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.(English only)
- Online dictionary is aviable ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
Currently, the Bible Translations app contains ten English translations of the Bible.
The app has the following features:
- Select up to 10 Bible translations to use as you read the Bible
- Look up by book, chapter, and verse and then read the verse in all the Bible translations you selected.
- Simple navigation using the Next and Previous buttons
- Bible Translations remembers the translations you selected, and all verses will be displayed with those translations.
- No data connection needed. All Bible data is stored in the app.
- No ads
Our free app gives you the opportunity to read the Bible at anytime with one of the most complete versions known as the Amplified Bible.
But first of all let´s see what does the Amplified Bible means?
The first edition of the Amplified Bible was published in 1965. It is largely a revision of 1901, with reference made to various texts and languages. It is designed to extend the text by using a system of punctuation and other typographical features bringing out all shades of meaning present in the original texts.
It was published in six stages: Gospel of John, New Testament, Old Testament Volume Two, Old Testament Volume One, Complete Bible, Updated Edition
The Amplified Bible is an entertaining reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for their biblical study.
Learn , study or just enjoy the benefits the Holy Bible has for you.
Keep your faith and feel motivated everyday of your life through this wonderful app.
You´ll feed your knowledge and also you´ll feel closer to God.
Share your favourite quotes, invite your friends to download this app and you´ll see how interested they´ll become.
Its easy to understand, entertaining and the best of all, full of positive messages.
You can get it FREE from your Google Play Store. It´s very easy to download and in just a few seconds you´ll be able to start reading the most important book in history.
1. A source. Choose from one of the pre-configured sources such as CNN, Fox News, People Magazine, ESPN, Car and Driver, Engadget, and many more, or add your own source. My News Alerts can monitor any web site or blog with an RSS feed.
2. One or more keywords to watch for
3. Alert type: play a sound, vibrate, flash your phone’s notification light, and/or display an icon and message on your phone or tablet’s status bar. You choose the alert type that best fits your lifestyle.
Whenever a new story appears that contains your chosen keywords, My News Alerts will let you know. Since you may not want to keep up-to-date 24/7, you can configure My News Alerts to not bother you at night or on weekends. My News Alerts has been carefully designed to minimize impact on your phone’s battery life. It runs on Android phones, tablets, and Google TV devices.