Sandia Area’s mobile banking app lets you take Sandia Area’s banking services with you, no matter where you go – it’s like being able to visit your neighborhood branch anywhere, anytime! When you’re on-the-go, you can check your available balances, view account activity, pay bills, deposit checks, make transfers between your accounts, send and receive money, and find the closest branch or free ATM.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
• Review activity and balances
• Activate or replace credit / debit cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Set alerts to be notified of important account and security info
• Securely send and receive money from friends and family
• Transfer funds between your Sandia Area accounts
• Schedule / edit / cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add / edit pay-to accounts
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR SPENDING
• Keep track of your spending habits and / or set up personal financial goals with our Budget and Personal Financial Management tools
• Locate the nearest Sandia Area branch.
• Locate surcharge-free ATMs (over 30,000 nationwide)
• Contact us via Secure Messaging for support
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
• Mobile Banking is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like Sandia Area Online Banking
• No personal information is stored on your phone.
• Account number information is not transmitted
Federally insured by NCUA. All services subject to Online Services User Agreement. Mobile Internet data and text message charges may apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for details. 1. Some fees may apply. Check your fee schedule. 2. Transfers from a credit card will be treated as a cash advance. Please review the terms and conditions of your credit card for additional details. 3. Note, some transactions may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance. For more information about Sandia Area’s Mobile App, visit www.sandia.org. To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit www.sandia.org/privacy.