Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Steps of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
Currently only in Spanish.
- Theory and practice.
- Tips on theory section.
- Different times of meditation.
- Different gongs will be notified at the end of the meditation.
- You can meditate with or without music.
- You can turn off the volume of calls to not distract you during meditation.
- All apicación designed in blue, following the principles of chromotherapy.
- Music selected.
- Direct access to the preferred meditation time.
- Guided Meditation.
- Volg het programma van 5 weken
- Of kies zelf een van de ingesproken oefeningen
- Oefen zoveel je wilt en waar je maar wilt
- Koppel de oefeningen eenvoudig aan je agenda
Vragen, opmerkingen of bugs? Stuur een e-mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vertel je mening over deze app in de Google Play.
Zo kunnen we samen zorgen voor betere zorg.
Zorgverzekeraar VGZ. Voor goede zorg, zorg je samen.
Om is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation. OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
Apart from the basic Om chant, the following mantra chants are provided:
- Om Gam Ganapataye Namah (Ganesha Mantra) - Removes all obstacles, when starting a new task
- Om Namo Narayanaya - Tribute to Vishnu, the Supreme God and his avatars including Rama & Krishna
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayathri Mantra) - Tribute to Savitr (Sun before sunrise), the life giver
- Om Namah Shivaya - Tribute to Shiva/Mahadeva, the Supreme Destroyer
- Om Mani Padme Hum - Worshiping the Buddhist Sacred Lotus Flower
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya - Tribute to Krishna, Mukti (liberation) mantra
- Om Maha Mrityunjaya - Death-conquering mantra, a tribute to Rudra (Shiva)
- Om Ham Hanumate Namaha - Energy giving mantra, a tribute to Lord Hanuman
- Om Shreem Hreem (Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra) - Wealth & Prosperity giving tribute to Mahalaxmi
- Om Purnam Adah (Shanti Mantra) - Mantra for Peace
- Sarawathi Mantra - Wisdom Mantra
- Durga Mantra - Power Mantra
- Maha Mantra - Hare Krishna Hare Rama
- Om Saha Navavatu - for teachers & students
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (Daimoku)- Japanese lotus sutra
- Guru Mantra - a tribute to teachers
- Asato Ma Sadgamaya - for clearing the mind
- Surya (Sun) Mantra
- Namokar (Navkar) Mantra - Jain Mantra
- Shani (Saturn) Mantra
- Silent Meditation
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare)
- Oneness Mantra (Moola Mantra)
- Universal Mantra (Sarveshaam)
- Mul Mantar (Sikh Ek Onkaar/ Ik Onkar)
If you are new to meditation, instructions are provided for a 108 chants meditation routine.
- Play various Om/Aum mantra chant endlessly
- Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
- Lots of configuration options
- Change mantra image, audio, wordings and title
- Runs in the background and does not drain your battery
Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. It is also considered to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia (sleep disorders) & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can help those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sound in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas (offerings to God), aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies.
Different sounds have different effects on human psyche. The sacred utterances (chants) of Sanskrit Mantras provide us with the power to attain our goals and lift ourselves to a higher level of consciousness.
Daily chanting of Om or just playing it in your home can improve your concentration, good luck and good health. Even after you switch off the Om chants, it keeps playing in your mind and sustains the peace!
Train your mind, calm your thoughts, analyze them or get deep inner insight of yourself.
By meditating, your body heals faster, brain runs smoother, thoughts begin to organize themselves. You start to clarify your existence.
This is the app that gives you full control of your self development process. It is higlhy custamizable, programmable and userfriendly meditation timer, trainer and also sleep helper. The app helps you to regularly meditate, affirmate, comtemplate on the desired topic, fall asleep. Also encourages to do so by multiple useful functions, like defining own meditation sessions plans with different steps, categories, further analyzing statistics, history, creating notes.
Note: This is a free trial version of the app. In the description below it will be noticed which features are avaliable in trial.
Quickly choose between single mode or highly customizable meditation plans directly after application starts.
Make notes after each meditation's session. All of them will be stored in your history and statistic charts for further reviewing or editing if you want that.
Easy, fast and custamizable mode for quick setup of meditation.
What you can do:
- Set up the duration of meditation (Hours:Minutes)
- Swiff to choose the category between Meditation, Meditation with Affirmation and Fall Asleep mode.
Affirmation mode let's you to type and save the affirmation sentence you want to focus your meditation on.
Fall Asleep category has always given setup for quieting the each next time sound is playing. . It can be also used as a sleep helper.
Meditation Plans [*Full version feature*]:
- Programmable medtitation plans with as many programmable steps as you want to have in.
- What you can do:
- Create as many plans as you want
- Name and edit the plan title how and whenever you want
- Create any amount of steps you need for each plan
- Choose the category of meditation for each step
- Set up duration time for each step (Hours:Minutes)
- Edit every previously created step
- Delete step
- Edit current category step or it's duration from the main window of application (directly after it's started). So you don't have to click Plan Settings
icon all the time to do that.
Statistics: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
- Zoomable and scrollable statistics, divided into 7, 30, 90, 365 days and 'Show All' selectable options.
- Each select mode displays overall amount of hours/minutes of meditations for choosen period of time.
History: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
Browse all your previous medtitations with detailed information such as:
- Date, start and end time of meditation
- Category, note, affirmation, number of step, title of plan
- Edit previously created note or create one if you havn't done it yet.
- Delete history entry if you don't want to have it there anymore.
- Choose between 9 beautiful meditation sounds
- Or choose your own sound file from your phone storage. [*Full version feature*]
- Set up the preparation time
- Set up after how many seconds/minutes the sound should repeat.
- Turn on/off the sound looping.
- Turn on or off the functionality that makes each next sound quieter till the last one is the quietest.
- Do you want automatically repeat the plan after completing all it's steps? No problem, turn on this option.
- Check how meditation sound files sound directly from the settings window.
- Set up everyday notification time
Meditate - is Meditation Timer, Personal Trainer, Sleep Helper, Your way to happiness, self-development, enlightenment and relax.
Let's start meditate today.
Upgrade your life with Meditate - Meditation Timer
* 4 relaxing audio music for meditation
* 20 music time choice
* 1 relaxing meditation background
* High definition sound quality
* Simple and easy navigation of the audio device part
Meditation is a healthy practice in which an individual trains mind or promote a mode of consciousness, either to realize some benefit or as an end in itself. The term meditation includes many techniques designed to promote relaxation, build internal health energy or life force and develop compassion, love, patience, generosity and forgiveness or reduce stress. Meditation or healthy sounds often involves an internal effort to self-regulate the mind in some way. Meditation music is often used to clear the mind, chill after stressful situation and ease many health issues, such as high blood pressure, depression or anxiety.
There are three main criteria essential to meditation practices: use of a determined technique, logic relaxation, and a self-induced mode. Mantras help to reach the relaxation and self-induced mode. The most common mantra is Om. To attain single-pointedness of mind constant repetition of mantras during meditation session is very important. Usually mantras contain a number of unintelligible phonic fragments, such as Om or Hu.m.
Meditation and healthy music most of the time comes together. It is proved that certain type of music helps to relax and concentrate. If you want to have a good meditation session you should choose the music wisely. Choose a good piece of meditation music or meditative, inspirational, instrumental music (e.g. piano part fragment, classical music pièce or any other type of instrumental music). Instrumental music stimulates right brain’s activity (the intuitive side of your brain). Music with lyrics involves your left brain’s activity (the rational side of your brain), because linguistically spoken words makes think. Due to this an instrumental song is perfect when you want to use the possibility meditate with music. Songs with choirs are fine as long as the voices do not pronounce linguistically spoken words.
Listen to your meditative music through an audio device with headphones, at a comfortable volume, use a natural diaphragmatic breathing , relax, focus and give yourself up to the music – let music’s nature work upon your emotions, mind and soul. Enjoy it!
Meditation trainer sound app is great choice of music for your meditations sessions. It contains instrumental music soundtracks perfect for relaxation and reaching of self-induced mode.
Meditation healthy sounds reviews:
Best instrumental meditation music sound for yoga:
My favorite meditation and yoga sessions music sounds. Great music soundtracks for relaxation, mind enlightenment or even for jogging. And navigation of this app is so simple!
Great meditation and healing music:
I use this app really often. It helps me to concentrate on myself during meditation session and repetition of mantras part. It allows me to spend some quality time, concentrate and become ready for working day or chill after some stressful situation. And it is so comfortable to use!
Meditation trainer provides quality meditation time:
I use this app in the end of my yoga sessions. Most of the participants are really satisfied with the quality of meditation music fragments. They like every instrumental song from this app. The sound quality is high. Meditation, repetition, session, fragment, chill, part, possibility, mode, time, song, meditation, Healthy,
New healing yoga meditation experiences:
I’ve started meditation just recently. This Meditation trainer music sound app is great possibility for beginners to relax during the meditation sessions. And it is very comfortable if you don’t have much time: choose the time you would like to listen to meditation music and when the music stops you will know exactly how much time you’ve spent for meditating, repetition of mantras, and keeping yourself in self-induced mode.
Last van stress? Moeite met concentreren voor een examen? De Stilzitten App helpt je tot rust te komen en je te concentreren, zodat je beter kunt presteren op je werk, op school, of waar dan ook.
De Stilzitten App biedt naast diverse meditaties allerlei extra opties zoals een logboek, notitieblok, uitgebreide statistieken en de mogelijkheid om tijd- en locatiegebonden herinneringen in te stellen zodat je vanaf nu je overal kunt ontspannen.
De app bevat diverse geleide meditaties van de doeltreffende methode van Eline Snel. Haar methode is zowel in binnen- als buitenland zeer succesvol en stelt je in staat om overal, waar je maar wilt, bewuster met je aandacht om te gaan.
De Stilzitten App is het perfecte hulpmiddel om beter met stress, piekergedachten en lastige gevoelens om te gaan.
DE STILZITTEN APP BEVAT:
10 geleide meditaties met persoonlijke logboekfunctie om al je vorderingen bij te houden
4 stiltemeditaties met klankschaal: 3, 5, 15 en 30 minuten
2 geleide bodyscans: een korte en lange scan
Mogelijkheid om zelf meditaties te volgen zonder geleidend begin.
Statistieken waarmee je per week, maand en jaar je vorderingen precies bij kunt houden
Notitiemogelijkheid bij elke meditatie
Mogelijkheid om reminders in stellen op bepaalde tijdstippen én locaties
Mogelijkheid om jezelf op gezette tijden en plaatsen motiverende berichten te sturen
KENMERKEN VAN DEZE APP:
Je stelt zelf in waar en wanneer je wilt mediteren en ontvangt automatisch een herinnering.
Je kunt locaties invoeren of aanklikken, zodat je bij het betreden of verlaten van die plekken een herinnering krijgt.
Je kunt kiezen voor een korte of langere meditatie.
Je kunt je laten leiden door een stem, maar het is ook mogelijk alleen een klankschaal te horen aan het begin en aan het eind, of tussendoor.
Je kunt zelf instellen hoe lang een meditatie gaat duren.
Je kunt notities maken om bij te houden hoe je vordert in je proces.
Je kunt berichtjes instellen waarmee je jezelf kunt motiveren op momenten en locaties die je zelf bepaalt.
Alle meditaties die je doet, worden opgeslagen en geven je de mogelijkheid om in één oogopslag te zien hoe vaak en hoe lang je hebt geoefend in een week, maand of jaar.
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
This application will help your practice by giving you an easy to read overview of your progress (see screenshots), as well as display your meditation streak. Your streak is calculated based on the number of consecutive days you have recorded at least one session. As your streak grows, "not breaking the chain" becomes quite important. Soon you will be meditating once a day, even if it's five or ten minutes out of your schedule.
A major feature in this application is the ability to share your sessions online. Though entirely optional, sharing your progress online adds another dimension to your accountability. Now that you've gone public, as your streak increases more users will see it as a goal of their own. One user has posted over ONE YEAR! of consecutive days of meditation. Could you achieve the same?
Going online is not necessary to gain incredible benefits from Meditation Assistant. Save your sessions locally to your device, and you will not be penalized or harassed in any way. The online community is there if and when you choose to use it.
If you're still wondering whether this is the right application for you, read over the reviews. It was designed with two concepts in mind, simplicity and functionality. Once you've recorded your first session, you will understand why users stay with Meditation Assistant.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Feedback is welcome. Several features now implemented were originally ideas posed by users. Email the developer: email@example.com
Translate Meditation Assistant into your language. Visit http://www.getlocalization.com/meditationassistant/
- Automatically put your device into vibrate or silent mode while meditating
- Choose from several included meditation sounds, or use a sound file of your own
- Play an interval sound at a duration of your choice
- Pause your session and come back to it when you're ready
- Automatically put your device into airplane mode while meditating (pre-Android 4.0 only)
- Post meditation sessions online to MediNET, and visit the MediNET meditation forum
- Choose any Holo theme for the application: light, light with dark action bar, or dark
- Many more features are included, and new features are added with each version
The widget is my implementation of Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret (http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret):
"He said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don't feel like it.
He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here's how it works.
He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker.
He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. "After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain."
"Don't break the chain," he said again for emphasis."
The chain in this case is the number of consecutive days that you have hit your meditation target. The widget displays both the current chain, and the longest ever chain. Having this on my home screen motivates me to meditate every day. Your mileage may vary.
The bell sound in the app is by Jan McLaughlin at http://janmclaughlin.tv/.
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
Je kunt op een aantal manieren ontstressen:
1. Ontspannende muziek voor tussendoor;
2. Ontspannende muziek voor het slapen;
3. Een gesproken ontspanningsoefening;
4. Een tweetal ademhalingsoefeningen, bij acute stress en voor tussendoor.
Ideaal voor mensen die los willen komen van het jachtige leven en kiezen voor rust in het lichaam en geest.
It plays peaceful sounds.
It gives you peace of mind.
it has Loops of peaceful sound pieces.
App has high quality of sounds
It has very easy methods explanation
It is very easy to use
Music Meditation is the best Meditation Music app in Google play.
Download it, comment it, share it.
When running the meditation you can see a progress bar and a timer / clock for the current step and the full meditation. We provide three example meditations.
It is also a meditation tracking app. It can track your progress and show the total daily meditation time of the last 50 days.
This app started out as one of the apps from our 'month of small apps' but has grown quite a bit since then.
The meditation part of this app is being used around 8500 times a month with an average of 14 minutes.
We have made this app because we have experience with Buddhist meditation, mindfulness, Tai Chi and eastern martial arts. Developing and testing this app has cost a lot of time. At this moment we consider the app to be complete, development will continue but will mainly consist of bug fixes.