Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
- Volg het programma van 5 weken
- Of kies zelf een van de ingesproken oefeningen
- Oefen zoveel je wilt en waar je maar wilt
- Koppel de oefeningen eenvoudig aan je agenda
Vragen, opmerkingen of bugs? Stuur een e-mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vertel je mening over deze app in de Google Play.
Zo kunnen we samen zorgen voor betere zorg.
Zorgverzekeraar VGZ. Voor goede zorg, zorg je samen.
Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
Currently only in Spanish.
- Theory and practice.
- Tips on theory section.
- Different times of meditation.
- Different gongs will be notified at the end of the meditation.
- You can meditate with or without music.
- You can turn off the volume of calls to not distract you during meditation.
- All apicación designed in blue, following the principles of chromotherapy.
- Music selected.
- Direct access to the preferred meditation time.
- Guided Meditation.
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya...)
- Silent Meditation (Silence for Breathe Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
Last van stress? Moeite met concentreren voor een examen? De Stilzitten App helpt je tot rust te komen en je te concentreren, zodat je beter kunt presteren op je werk, op school, of waar dan ook.
De Stilzitten App biedt naast diverse meditaties allerlei extra opties zoals een logboek, notitieblok, uitgebreide statistieken en de mogelijkheid om tijd- en locatiegebonden herinneringen in te stellen zodat je vanaf nu je overal kunt ontspannen.
De app bevat diverse geleide meditaties van de doeltreffende methode van Eline Snel. Haar methode is zowel in binnen- als buitenland zeer succesvol en stelt je in staat om overal, waar je maar wilt, bewuster met je aandacht om te gaan.
De Stilzitten App is het perfecte hulpmiddel om beter met stress, piekergedachten en lastige gevoelens om te gaan.
DE STILZITTEN APP BEVAT:
10 geleide meditaties met persoonlijke logboekfunctie om al je vorderingen bij te houden
4 stiltemeditaties met klankschaal: 3, 5, 15 en 30 minuten
2 geleide bodyscans: een korte en lange scan
Mogelijkheid om zelf meditaties te volgen zonder geleidend begin.
Statistieken waarmee je per week, maand en jaar je vorderingen precies bij kunt houden
Notitiemogelijkheid bij elke meditatie
Mogelijkheid om reminders in stellen op bepaalde tijdstippen én locaties
Mogelijkheid om jezelf op gezette tijden en plaatsen motiverende berichten te sturen
KENMERKEN VAN DEZE APP:
Je stelt zelf in waar en wanneer je wilt mediteren en ontvangt automatisch een herinnering.
Je kunt locaties invoeren of aanklikken, zodat je bij het betreden of verlaten van die plekken een herinnering krijgt.
Je kunt kiezen voor een korte of langere meditatie.
Je kunt je laten leiden door een stem, maar het is ook mogelijk alleen een klankschaal te horen aan het begin en aan het eind, of tussendoor.
Je kunt zelf instellen hoe lang een meditatie gaat duren.
Je kunt notities maken om bij te houden hoe je vordert in je proces.
Je kunt berichtjes instellen waarmee je jezelf kunt motiveren op momenten en locaties die je zelf bepaalt.
Alle meditaties die je doet, worden opgeslagen en geven je de mogelijkheid om in één oogopslag te zien hoe vaak en hoe lang je hebt geoefend in een week, maand of jaar.
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journey’s
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count."
- Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation...
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
* 4 relaxing audio music for meditation
* 20 music time choice
* 1 relaxing meditation background
* High definition sound quality
* Simple and easy navigation of the audio device part
Meditation is a healthy practice in which an individual trains mind or promote a mode of consciousness, either to realize some benefit or as an end in itself. The term meditation includes many techniques designed to promote relaxation, build internal health energy or life force and develop compassion, love, patience, generosity and forgiveness or reduce stress. Meditation or healthy sounds often involves an internal effort to self-regulate the mind in some way. Meditation music is often used to clear the mind, chill after stressful situation and ease many health issues, such as high blood pressure, depression or anxiety.
There are three main criteria essential to meditation practices: use of a determined technique, logic relaxation, and a self-induced mode. Mantras help to reach the relaxation and self-induced mode. The most common mantra is Om. To attain single-pointedness of mind constant repetition of mantras during meditation session is very important. Usually mantras contain a number of unintelligible phonic fragments, such as Om or Hu.m.
Meditation and healthy music most of the time comes together. It is proved that certain type of music helps to relax and concentrate. If you want to have a good meditation session you should choose the music wisely. Choose a good piece of meditation music or meditative, inspirational, instrumental music (e.g. piano part fragment, classical music pièce or any other type of instrumental music). Instrumental music stimulates right brain’s activity (the intuitive side of your brain). Music with lyrics involves your left brain’s activity (the rational side of your brain), because linguistically spoken words makes think. Due to this an instrumental song is perfect when you want to use the possibility meditate with music. Songs with choirs are fine as long as the voices do not pronounce linguistically spoken words.
Listen to your meditative music through an audio device with headphones, at a comfortable volume, use a natural diaphragmatic breathing , relax, focus and give yourself up to the music – let music’s nature work upon your emotions, mind and soul. Enjoy it!
Meditation trainer sound app is great choice of music for your meditations sessions. It contains instrumental music soundtracks perfect for relaxation and reaching of self-induced mode.
Meditation healthy sounds reviews:
Best instrumental meditation music sound for yoga:
My favorite meditation and yoga sessions music sounds. Great music soundtracks for relaxation, mind enlightenment or even for jogging. And navigation of this app is so simple!
Great meditation and healing music:
I use this app really often. It helps me to concentrate on myself during meditation session and repetition of mantras part. It allows me to spend some quality time, concentrate and become ready for working day or chill after some stressful situation. And it is so comfortable to use!
Meditation trainer provides quality meditation time:
I use this app in the end of my yoga sessions. Most of the participants are really satisfied with the quality of meditation music fragments. They like every instrumental song from this app. The sound quality is high. Meditation, repetition, session, fragment, chill, part, possibility, mode, time, song, meditation, Healthy,
New healing yoga meditation experiences:
I’ve started meditation just recently. This Meditation trainer music sound app is great possibility for beginners to relax during the meditation sessions. And it is very comfortable if you don’t have much time: choose the time you would like to listen to meditation music and when the music stops you will know exactly how much time you’ve spent for meditating, repetition of mantras, and keeping yourself in self-induced mode.
Train your mind, calm your thoughts, analyze them or get deep inner insight of yourself.
By meditating, your body heals faster, brain runs smoother, thoughts begin to organize themselves. You start to clarify your existence.
This is the app that gives you full control of your self development process. It is higlhy custamizable, programmable and userfriendly meditation timer, trainer and also sleep helper. The app helps you to regularly meditate, affirmate, comtemplate on the desired topic, fall asleep. Also encourages to do so by multiple useful functions, like defining own meditation sessions plans with different steps, categories, further analyzing statistics, history, creating notes.
Note: This is a free trial version of the app. In the description below it will be noticed which features are avaliable in trial.
Quickly choose between single mode or highly customizable meditation plans directly after application starts.
Make notes after each meditation's session. All of them will be stored in your history and statistic charts for further reviewing or editing if you want that.
Easy, fast and custamizable mode for quick setup of meditation.
What you can do:
- Set up the duration of meditation (Hours:Minutes)
- Swiff to choose the category between Meditation, Meditation with Affirmation and Fall Asleep mode.
Affirmation mode let's you to type and save the affirmation sentence you want to focus your meditation on.
Fall Asleep category has always given setup for quieting the each next time sound is playing. . It can be also used as a sleep helper.
Meditation Plans [*Full version feature*]:
- Programmable medtitation plans with as many programmable steps as you want to have in.
- What you can do:
- Create as many plans as you want
- Name and edit the plan title how and whenever you want
- Create any amount of steps you need for each plan
- Choose the category of meditation for each step
- Set up duration time for each step (Hours:Minutes)
- Edit every previously created step
- Delete step
- Edit current category step or it's duration from the main window of application (directly after it's started). So you don't have to click Plan Settings
icon all the time to do that.
Statistics: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
- Zoomable and scrollable statistics, divided into 7, 30, 90, 365 days and 'Show All' selectable options.
- Each select mode displays overall amount of hours/minutes of meditations for choosen period of time.
History: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
Browse all your previous medtitations with detailed information such as:
- Date, start and end time of meditation
- Category, note, affirmation, number of step, title of plan
- Edit previously created note or create one if you havn't done it yet.
- Delete history entry if you don't want to have it there anymore.
- Choose between 9 beautiful meditation sounds
- Or choose your own sound file from your phone storage. [*Full version feature*]
- Set up the preparation time
- Set up after how many seconds/minutes the sound should repeat.
- Turn on/off the sound looping.
- Turn on or off the functionality that makes each next sound quieter till the last one is the quietest.
- Do you want automatically repeat the plan after completing all it's steps? No problem, turn on this option.
- Check how meditation sound files sound directly from the settings window.
- Set up everyday notification time
Meditate - is Meditation Timer, Personal Trainer, Sleep Helper, Your way to happiness, self-development, enlightenment and relax.
Let's start meditate today.
Upgrade your life with Meditate - Meditation Timer
The app includes the guided meditations described below.
★ Sleep Affirmations -- Helps set the stage for falling asleep.
★ Belly Breathing -- An easy exercise for quick relaxation.
★ Relax into Sleep -- Relax easily into sleep with this meditation.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
If you wonder where the "menu button" is: it is the three little dots in the corner of the screen, next to the "back", "home" and "switch apps" button.
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
This application will help your practice by giving you an easy to read overview of your progress (see screenshots), as well as display your meditation streak. Your streak is calculated based on the number of consecutive days you have recorded at least one session. As your streak grows, "not breaking the chain" becomes quite important. Soon you will be meditating once a day, even if it's five or ten minutes out of your schedule.
A major feature in this application is the ability to share your sessions online. Though entirely optional, sharing your progress online adds another dimension to your accountability. Now that you've gone public, as your streak increases more users will see it as a goal of their own. One user has posted over ONE YEAR! of consecutive days of meditation. Could you achieve the same?
Going online is not necessary to gain incredible benefits from Meditation Assistant. Save your sessions locally to your device, and you will not be penalized or harassed in any way. The online community is there if and when you choose to use it.
If you're still wondering whether this is the right application for you, read over the reviews. It was designed with two concepts in mind, simplicity and functionality. Once you've recorded your first session, you will understand why users stay with Meditation Assistant.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Feedback is welcome. Several features now implemented were originally ideas posed by users. Email the developer: email@example.com
Translate Meditation Assistant into your language. Visit http://www.getlocalization.com/meditationassistant/
- Automatically put your device into vibrate or silent mode while meditating
- Choose from several included meditation sounds, or use a sound file of your own
- Play an interval sound at a duration of your choice
- Pause your session and come back to it when you're ready
- Automatically put your device into airplane mode while meditating (pre-Android 4.0 only)
- Post meditation sessions online to MediNET, and visit the MediNET meditation forum
- Choose any Holo theme for the application: light, light with dark action bar, or dark
- Many more features are included, and new features are added with each version
Simply the most convenient way to learn and enjoy mindfulness meditation. Access Breathe wherever and whenever you want, to live in the moment.
★ LIVE IN THE MOMENT - By paying attention to whatever is happening right now, you can enjoy the richness and fullness of life.
★ IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH - Regular mindfulness practice provides numerous well-researched health benefits.
★ FEEL HAPPIER - Brain research confirms that mindfulness meditation increases your happiness and overall wellbeing.
★ REDUCE YOUR STRESS - Scientific studies consistently demonstrate the benefits of mindfulness in the reduction of stress.
- Learn meditation
- Relax stress anxiety calm relaxation mindfulness walking meditation
☆ ☆ ☆ EVERYTHING YOU NEED ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ RELAXATION EXERCISES
- Exercises for relaxing your body and opening your heart.
✓ MANY GUIDED MEDITATIONS
- Guided meditations of varying lengths, from 3 to 15 minutes.
✓ MEDITATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Tips for optimizing your practice, from sitting position to breathing.
✓ BODY SCANS
- Reconnect with your body by bringing mindful awareness to your sensations.
★ Start a guided meditation wherever and whenever.
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ☆ ☆ ☆
- "The most convenient method was [Mindful Breathing’s] Breathe.” by Wall Street Journal
- “Narrative was thorough, relaxing and well pitched for a meditation novice like me.” by The New York Times
- “Just when you thought iPhone apps were becoming more and more mindless - try Breathe.” by cnet
★ Dear customers, we are here for you! firstname.lastname@example.org ★