Today data driven business is unthinkable without machine learning. Luckily with the evolution of software libraries, frameworks and programming languages, machine learning is now easily accessible to every software engineer and data scientist.
Are you looking to enhance your business with machine learning? Then ML Conference is for you! It gives a comprehensive insight into the principles of machine learning and introduces the world of modern machine learning tools and practices. Experienced ML experts will show you how to create value from algorithms and large amounts of data using the latest technologies such as Watson, AWS, Microsoft Azure and many more.
- 20+ Workshops, sessions and keynotes
- 30+ International speakers and experts
- ML in Practice: Build your own system, extend your existing systems through ML capabilities.
- Frameworks & Libraries: Tensorflow, Torch, SparkML, scikit-learn, Deeplearning4J, etc.
Cognitive Services: Amazon Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, IBM Watson, Google Prediction API, Mathematica, Splunk
- Data Storage & Co: Hadoop world, Spark ecosystem, etc.
POWER WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS
- 2 hands-on workshops by international trainers
- Full day of live demos and case studies of real-world implementations
- Machine Learning in practice addressing current challenges
- Buffet of food and refreshments during the day is included
Discover the conference with the conference app – you can even compose your own personal schedule. With this app you can access all information concerning the programme, the speakers and the schedule. A location map is included for your orientation and you are able to see the current and upcoming sessions at every time. The "Favourite" feature enables you to keep track of your personal conference highlights. In addition, you have the possibility to track news about the conference via twitter and you can provide feedback within the app about the conference sessions.