World's first mobile app to let you manage Survey Panels.
PanelPlace’s platform now available in a handy mobile app that’s complete with a slick & user-friendly interface.
Over 400,000 PP members have benefited from Paid Surveys, don’t miss out.
- Simply sign in via Facebook, your existing PanelPlace account or sign up for free
- Gain access to rewarding Survey Panels offered by reputable Market Research companies
- Join Survey Panels while on-the-go through our mobile app and receive Paid Surveys from them in your mailbox
- Categorize your panels with “New Panels”, “My Panels” or “Hibernated”.
- Skip the hassle of checking your emails daily. Receive notifications of any upcoming new Survey Panel on your mobile devices
PanelPlace.com is the 1st online portal dedicated to bring the benefits of Paid Surveys to the masses; through a comprehensive technology platform that enhances user experience.
We work with leading Market Research companies and Survey Panels, offering survey takers a reliable channel to make money online with legitimate paid surveys that pay for your opinions.
With our experience in the Market Research industry and technological expertise, we are committed to serve you, our valued user. Our dedicated team is also putting together exciting new features — such as this innovative mobile application — to continuously improve our services.
We hope the world would become a better place because of your opinions.
The Survey.com app is a great way to share your opinions and earn cash, participate in contests and sweepstakes, get discounts, and qualify for exclusive offers from leading brands. New surveys get sent to you automatically, and most take only a few minutes to complete. You’ll even get special surveys sent to you when you are at certain stores and locations, and these surveys can get you discounts and special offers.
Become a member of our mobile survey community today and start benefiting:
- Earn quick cash, contest entries, and more by sharing your opinions
- Receive discounts and exclusive offers from leading retailers and restaurants
- Help businesses improve and make better decisions
Download the app and join today!
Many users of this app are making $100's a day. What are you waiting for?
Have an issue with this app? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Survey-n-More feature only paid survey panels, freebies, coupons and deals that are really worth joining and have good reputation. All panels on list of paid survey selections are Free to join. We suggest that you join as many recommended surveys panels to maximize your earnings. New Panels and freebies are added frequently and are absolutely FREE.
Any problem about Survey-n-More - Paid Surveys, it's better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star! We'll reply ASAP! Survey-n-More ensures your privacy. We’ll never forward, sell, or transfer your information. It’s safe and protected.
Instructions for using the app:
1. After downloading select the country of your residence.
2. Find the item from the Paid Survey, Free Stuff, Work From Home or Coupons category and select it.
3. Click the icon image for detail description of selected item.
4. Review the details and sign up for the Survey Panel or free items.
5. Hit the android or application back button to the selected category and sign up for another paid surveys, freebie, contest, work from home, coupon, or deal!
J.D. Power Surveys is a convenient, simple, and fast way to submit feedback to your favorite brands. As a J.D. Power Surveys member, you will have direct influence on the products and services that are created, marketed, and sold in the marketplace. Most surveys will take just a few minutes, and in appreciation for your time, you will receive cash rewards.
J.D. Power takes privacy very seriously; your name and responses will remain confidential. To access the J.D. Power Privacy Notice, please visit: http://businesscenter.jdpower.com/privacy.aspx.
Get started today by downloading the app now.
Thank you for your participation!
By downloading this app, you are consenting to our collection and use of personally identifiable information you provide and to the use of automatically collected information, including the location of your mobile device, as set forth in our Privacy and Cookie Notice.
The mobile app obtains the information you provide when you download the app. Such information may include your name, e-mail address, user name, and password. In addition, the app may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, the device’s unique ID and IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of browsers you use, and information about the location of your mobile device. You can stop all collection of information by the app by uninstalling it.
More from developer
When you run this app, you participate in a study conducted by Northeastern University. The goal of the study is to find out how people use their cell phones during an emergency. The study donates $3 to The One Fund Boston (to help families affected by the bombings) for each person who completes the study.
This app includes a survey about the people you called and texted with before and after the bombings at the Boston Marathon. The survey also has questions about your other experiences after the bombings and your cell phone use in general. The survey takes less than 10 minutes. At the end of the survey, the app shows you a profile of your calling and texting after the bombings. The app also summarizes your phone's call and text logs for the study.
All information is anonymous – no names, phone numbers, or email addresses are collected for the study. There is no way you or any of your contacts can be identified in the information sent to the study.
To participate, you must:
* be age 18 or older,
* live in the USA, and
* run the app on your Android smartphone while you are connected to the Internet.
Your participation is voluntary, and you do not have to answer any question you do not want to answer.
All information you give will be used for research only.
See Boston Globe coverage of the app: http://is.gd/NhUUJw
Explanation of permissions
The app accesses:
* Your messages - to summarize your texting patterns
* Your personal information - to ask you questions about people you have talked and texted with on this phone
* Network communication - to send your survey responses and log summaries to the study
* Storage - to save your responses and log summaries until they can be sent to the study
* Phone calls - to summarize your calling patterns
* System tools - to check your time zone and whether your phone has an area code in the Boston area
Questions or comments about the overall study? Contact David Lazer, the principal investigator, at Northeastern University (tel. 617-329-1010; email email@example.com).
Questions or comments about this app? Contact Devon Brewer at ISR (tel. 206-985-2398; email:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about electronic privacy? Contact Mark Nardone, Northeastern Univ. Info. Security (tel. 617-373-7901; email email@example.com).
Questions about your rights as a participant? Contact Nan Regina at Northeastern Univ. Human Subjects Research Protection (960 Renaissance Park, NU, Boston, MA 02115; tel. 617-373-4588; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
This research study was reviewed and approved by the Northeastern University Institutional Review Board (IRB #13-04-11).
Study web site: http://www.volunteerscience.com