World's first mobile app to let you manage Survey Panels.
PanelPlace’s platform now available in a handy mobile app that’s complete with a slick & user-friendly interface.
Over 500,000 PP members have benefited from Paid Surveys, don’t miss out.
- Simply sign in with your existing PanelPlace account or sign up for free.
- Gain access to rewarding Survey Panels offered by reputable Market Research companies.
- Join Survey Panels while on-the-go through our mobile app and receive Paid Surveys from them in your mailbox
- Categorize your panels with “New Panels”, “My Panels” or “Hibernated”.
- Skip the hassle of checking your emails daily. Receive notifications of any upcoming new Survey Panel on your mobile devices.
PanelPlace is an online technology platform that connects people with market research entities and businesses that wants to conduct research studies.
Through the online platform, PanelPlace offers a convenient and automated channel for individuals access to various entities that conduct market research studies in their country, on web and mobile.
With our experience in the Market Research industry and technological expertise, we are committed to serve you, our valued user. Our dedicated team is also putting together exciting new features — such as this innovative mobile application — to continuously improve our services.
We hope the world would become a better place because of your opinions.
To know more about PanelPlace services, head to http://www.panelplace.com or visit our knowledge base http://support.panelplace.com for more information.
Take short surveys on your phone after visiting participating restaurants, stores, and attractions. You’ll receive rewards like free food, discounts, and points toward gift cards in exchange for your feedback. Your opinion will be used to help organizations better understand your preferences and serve customers better.
Participation in the SurveyMini panel requires the collection of location data via your device's Location Services. It’s important to keep this service enabled to ensure you remain an active panelist and receive the most relevant surveys.
SurveyMini was founded by scientists from MIT, Stanford, and Harvard to use data to better understand the global marketplace. You earn rewards while also helping improve consumer experiences around the world!
Fewer Questions. Greater Rewards.
When you run this app, you participate in a study conducted by Northeastern University. The goal of the study is to find out how people use their cell phones during an emergency. The study donates $3 to The One Fund Boston (to help families affected by the bombings) for each person who completes the study.
This app includes a survey about the people you called and texted with before and after the bombings at the Boston Marathon. The survey also has questions about your other experiences after the bombings and your cell phone use in general. The survey takes less than 10 minutes. At the end of the survey, the app shows you a profile of your calling and texting after the bombings. The app also summarizes your phone's call and text logs for the study.
All information is anonymous – no names, phone numbers, or email addresses are collected for the study. There is no way you or any of your contacts can be identified in the information sent to the study.
To participate, you must:
* be age 18 or older,
* live in the USA, and
* run the app on your Android smartphone while you are connected to the Internet.
Your participation is voluntary, and you do not have to answer any question you do not want to answer.
All information you give will be used for research only.
See Boston Globe coverage of the app: http://is.gd/NhUUJw
Explanation of permissions
The app accesses:
* Your messages - to summarize your texting patterns
* Your personal information - to ask you questions about people you have talked and texted with on this phone
* Network communication - to send your survey responses and log summaries to the study
* Storage - to save your responses and log summaries until they can be sent to the study
* Phone calls - to summarize your calling patterns
* System tools - to check your time zone and whether your phone has an area code in the Boston area
Questions or comments about the overall study? Contact David Lazer, the principal investigator, at Northeastern University (tel. 617-329-1010; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions or comments about this app? Contact Devon Brewer at ISR (tel. 206-985-2398; email:email@example.com).
Questions about electronic privacy? Contact Mark Nardone, Northeastern Univ. Info. Security (tel. 617-373-7901; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about your rights as a participant? Contact Nan Regina at Northeastern Univ. Human Subjects Research Protection (960 Renaissance Park, NU, Boston, MA 02115; tel. 617-373-4588; email email@example.com).
This research study was reviewed and approved by the Northeastern University Institutional Review Board (IRB #13-04-11).
Study web site: http://www.volunteerscience.com