Take short surveys on your phone after visiting participating restaurants, stores, and attractions. You’ll receive rewards like free food, discounts, and points toward gift cards in exchange for your feedback. Your opinion will be used to help organizations better understand your preferences and serve customers better.
Participation in the SurveyMini panel requires the collection of location data via your device's Location Services. It’s important to keep this service enabled to ensure you remain an active panelist and receive the most relevant surveys.
SurveyMini was founded by scientists from MIT, Stanford, and Harvard to use data to better understand the global marketplace. You earn rewards while also helping improve consumer experiences around the world!
Fewer Questions. Greater Rewards.
MOBROG surveys are very easy:
1. Download our free app from the app store
2. Enter details about yourself and your interests in your profile in the app
3. Take part in surveys using the app and get paid for your opinion
On average we are paying between $0.50 and $3 per survey.
No longer do you have to dodge someone holding a clipboard or fill out a 20 question email that just isn't relevant. We know your time is precious, so OnePulse is simple:
• It connects organisations that need opinions, with people (like you) who have opinions.
• It's fun, quick and easy.
• You gain experience and achievements on topics that interest you.
• You are anonymous, so you can always be free to give your honest view, no matter what it is.
OnePulse is quickly becoming the 'must have app' for 2014 - download it now!
Start to get points and hunt for gifts. Because SQUANDERING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HUNT.
More than 2 years online | More than 200,000 gift hunters joined | More than $100,000 worth prizes given
- Sign up > Not yet a Gift Hunter? Download the app and sign up, it will take less than a minute
- Get points > With ads, apps, surveys, contests and even with friends, you'll earn points
- Hunting for gifts or cash! > Exchange your points for gifts or money! Choose from our wide range of rewards and get them for free.
2. Look at the different survey sites that we review. They’re a bit different in different ways, but they all are good ways to make money by taking surveys.
3. Join the sites that you’d like
4. There will usually be a survey that you can take in the beginning. This lets the websites know more about you.
5. You will then get matched up to paid surveys that you qualify for. They are usually fast (some are even a fun way to make money).
6. When you’re done, the money will get added to your account.
7. How you can get paid depends on the site that you join. Most offer you a check. On others, you can get paid by paypal. Others will offer gift cards (like an amazon gift card) or even prizes. My favorite way is to get paid by cash.
How it works:
1. Find requests in your area. There are requests all over the world in 100s of cities.
2. Complete the request by answering questions, taking photos, conducting surveys or capturing videos.
3. Get paid via one of multiple payment methods, including PayPal, Skrill or Western Union.
Findyr operates nearly everywhere around the world. By downloading the Findyr app and joining our community, you will also have the opportunity to compete in Findyr contests for prizes.
Earn money when it is convenient: you can choose the request you want to complete.
No experience necessary: we support you by providing training and guidance.
The App is free, try it once or earn money everyday, it's up to you.
Map based or City Wide Filtering
Some requests can be completed anywhere in your city or others may ask you to go a specific location.
The map locates requests that are near you.
Task Spotting is an exciting new way to earn money using your Android phone by completing simple tasks around your city! We pay you for helping our clients collect information from places like malls, retailers and restaurants – the same places you go to everyday. It’s the app that pays, seriously!
Here’s how it works:
1. Open up Task Spotting and explore all the available jobs (we call them Missions) on the map or see a list of available missions near you - there are a lot of them!
2. Accept a Mission and complete it by answering a few simple questions and maybe taking some photos on-site.
3. Submit your mission for verification and approval (we’re pretty quick so your work will normally be reviewed within a couple of hours).
4. Get paid securely via PayPal or pick up your cash at any one of our payment points
Things worth Mentioning:
1. Missions are usually done in less than a few minutes and typically pay between AED 10 and AED 75 each.
2. Missions can include feedback surveys, retail audits, mystery shopping and much more.
3. Most missions are first come first serve, so check the app often so you don't miss out on missions near you.
4. As you move up the ranks, you’ll get special perks like higher pay and access to exclusive missions.
5. Special proximity notifications will help you stay on top of new opportunities to earn in your area.
How does it work?
1) Download the app
2) Find tasks nearby and click “Complete Now” to start your task
3) Complete tasks to earn cash
You earn money for collecting data and providing insights on products, services and store conditions. Do as few or many tasks as you'd like. Successfully completing tasks builds your status resulting in access to more and higher paying tasks.
Generally, tasks will pay a few dollars all the way to $20 and take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. Task compensation varies by the complexity of the request. Bonuses will sometimes be given for social actions like sharing a product with friends.
Payments are distributed through either a linked GoBank or Paypal account.
Types of tasks?
Tasks range in scope and involve all types of information that can be collected on a smart phone (photos, product data, multiple choice questions, etc.)
Example 1: Record wait time at restaurant
Example 2: Photograph a promotion in-store
Example 3: Count the number of products on a shelf
Example 4: Rate the quality of customer service at a store
At Cash Crate you're going to get paid for your opinion, it really does not get any easier then that to make money online and get paid for doing online surveys. Once you reach $20, you'll receive your payment the next month.
There are a number of ways to make cash at Cash Crate, you'll find the surveys and quizzes which I have stated earlier, you can get money back for online shopping through Cash Crate, you're able to invite your family and friends to join as a referral and get a percentage of what they earn as well. You may also sign up for paid trials and earn money just for trying them. Ever wanted to try out Rhapsody? Then why not try it out using Cash Crate and get paid real money for doing so.
You can also earn points by playing online games on Cash Crate which will provide the opportunity to win even more points, which can be exchanged for prizes in the Cash Crate prize store. With prizes like gift cards, iPhones and Xboxes this is the one place online that you really can win yourself a free iPod.
They've got an active forum where members talk about tips and techniques. Browsing through it is a good way to learn how to make lots of cash on Cash Crate.
When you run this app, you participate in a study conducted by Northeastern University. The goal of the study is to find out how people use their cell phones during an emergency. The study donates $3 to The One Fund Boston (to help families affected by the bombings) for each person who completes the study.
This app includes a survey about the people you called and texted with before and after the bombings at the Boston Marathon. The survey also has questions about your other experiences after the bombings and your cell phone use in general. The survey takes less than 10 minutes. At the end of the survey, the app shows you a profile of your calling and texting after the bombings. The app also summarizes your phone's call and text logs for the study.
All information is anonymous – no names, phone numbers, or email addresses are collected for the study. There is no way you or any of your contacts can be identified in the information sent to the study.
To participate, you must:
* be age 18 or older,
* live in the USA, and
* run the app on your Android smartphone while you are connected to the Internet.
Your participation is voluntary, and you do not have to answer any question you do not want to answer.
All information you give will be used for research only.
See Boston Globe coverage of the app: http://is.gd/NhUUJw
Explanation of permissions
The app accesses:
* Your messages - to summarize your texting patterns
* Your personal information - to ask you questions about people you have talked and texted with on this phone
* Network communication - to send your survey responses and log summaries to the study
* Storage - to save your responses and log summaries until they can be sent to the study
* Phone calls - to summarize your calling patterns
* System tools - to check your time zone and whether your phone has an area code in the Boston area
Questions or comments about the overall study? Contact David Lazer, the principal investigator, at Northeastern University (tel. 617-329-1010; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions or comments about this app? Contact Devon Brewer at ISR (tel. 206-985-2398; email:email@example.com).
Questions about electronic privacy? Contact Mark Nardone, Northeastern Univ. Info. Security (tel. 617-373-7901; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about your rights as a participant? Contact Nan Regina at Northeastern Univ. Human Subjects Research Protection (960 Renaissance Park, NU, Boston, MA 02115; tel. 617-373-4588; email email@example.com).
This research study was reviewed and approved by the Northeastern University Institutional Review Board (IRB #13-04-11).
Study web site: http://www.volunteerscience.com