Does what Canon can't! This works great with a Canon Pixma MG5550. It allows you to set the DPI manually, whereas the Canon app just removed this feature from their official app. Note: Don't touch *anything* in this app while scanning, or it will crash. But if you just wait it works without issues.
Finally Finally got something to scan with my epson work force wf-3640. Epson's own scanner app for Android is pure garbage.
F'ing awesome. I spent hours trying to figure out my scanner. Downloaded this app and within a few seconds my picture was on my phone!!
Love it Took a few to figure out how to set it up, but once I did, it worked like a dream.
Great App is working as it should be, UI need some work however.
My pc failed and my tablet failed but app succeeded wonderfully.
- Added preview scanning and scan area selection.
- Added epson2 backend configuration to facilitate auto discovery of Epson devices.
- BUG FIX: addressed crash reports.
- Added minor tweaks and continuous adf scanning.
- Added Scan Brightness and Contrast control options.
- Added ability to set default save directory.
- Upgraded to latest stable libsane release 1.0.24
- Minor UI navigation tweaks.
CaptureOnTouch Mobile is scanning application for imageFORMULA scanner series.
Brother iPrint&Scan lets you easily print and scan photo/document/webpage/email.
Print anytime, anywhere to Epson printers from your Android phone or tablet.
CyPria Free is an app which print photos,Web,text directly from a EPSON printer