The EZTrack for Atopic Dermatitis app is designed to help people living with atopic dermatitis to
track and monitor their condition more effectively.
Using the EZTrack for Atopic Dermatitis app can help you to learn more about atopic dermatitis, track and document each of your flares, and may help you to improve control of your condition.
Atopic dermatitis, also called atopic eczema, can vary day by day, as flares come and go. At times, it can be hard to know exactly which triggers have caused a sudden flare. As time passes between appointments, the communication with your dermatologist could be improved if you could keep track of details about your atopic dermatitis and impact it had on you between visits.
By using this app, you can:
• Track symptoms of your atopic dermatitis
• Take pictures of your lesions as they develop and change over time
• Complete clinically validated tools (POEM and DLQI) for Atopic Dermatitis activity tracking and quality of life measurement
• Generate reports that will show your dermatologist how your Atopic Dermatitis is affecting you
• Find tips to deal with atopic dermatitis
By learning more about Atopic Dermatitis through the information in this app, you would be able to:
• Start having more productive conversations with your doctor or nurse to further benefit from the level of support and guidance that you receive from them
• Work with your dermatologist to develop the Atopic Dermatitis treatment and management plan tailored to your needs
Download the EZTrack for Atopic Dermatitis app and start having better conversations with your
Developed and funded by Sanofi.
Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron are committed to providing resources to advance research in dermatology in areas of unmet medical needs among patients with poorly controlled moderate-to-severe Atopic Dermatitis. MAT-GB-2001952(v4.0) - DOP: 08/2022