Love Australian wine? Enjoy visiting cellar doors? Subscribe to Australian Wine Vintages by Rob Geddes MW for 12 months access to the most comprehensive Australian wine and travel guide featuring:
• over 10,000 wines from Australia’s best wineries with detailed tasting notes, information about vintage quality, indicative prices & when best to drink.
• get access to wines reviewed exclusively for the app that are not found in the printed version of Australian Wine Vintages
• easy to find the best wines with the Top 100 list & Gold Star wines
• handy favourites lists allowing you to add wines into either a wish list or into your cellar list so that you never have to struggle to remember what you already have when you are at the wine store
• food and wine matching tool so you are never short of an idea of what to eat with your chosen wine
• keep track of how many and where you have purchased your Gold Book wines that are kept in ‘My Cellar’ on any device you access the app from
• vintage chart by region
• handy tasting term glossary and advice on how to read a tasting note
• ongoing updates, not just once a year
The book provides up to date advice as to which cellar doors to visit plus where to eat and stay, drawing on not only Rob’s experience but the winemakers of the region.
• find your favourite cellar door on the map
• find a selection of dining and accommodation recommendations for each region including a comprehensive listing of wineries offering dining and accommodation
• add any of these to your favourites list
• need to find the Tourist Information Centre for this region? We can help there too
• build an itinerary to better plan your day in the wine region
• use the regional wine events and winery event listing to make the most of your visit
• there is an easy look-up list of ‘five things to do’ in each region that are not-so wine related
Use ‘Nearby’ to find your nearest:
• liquor stores
• cellar doors
• places to stay
• places to eat
Use your app on your iphone or you can replicate your app experience on your desktop or any other mobile device via an internet connection where ever you are.