Find codes by application, transaction title, or task to perform, and benefit from comprehensive descriptions of when and how to use a transaction.This application works in offline and also having functionality to add your new T-codes.
This app currently has the SAP transaction codes (tcodes) from the following SAP modules:
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Resources(HR)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Capital Management (HCM)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
For people who are wondering what SAP SCN Forums is... its a forum for all SAP : developers, partners, customers to interact and build much more stronger SAP platform.
We would like to listen from you, if you need any other forums to be added.
This is not an SAP official App for android.
1. Financial Accounting (FI)
2. Human Capital Management (HCM)
3. Material Management (MM)
4. Sales and Distribution (SD)
5. Plant Maintenance (PM)
6. Production Planning (PP)
7. Quality Management (QM)
Key features of SAP Support Desk for Android
• Display your customer messages inbox
• Search and display SAP Notes
• Open and book remote connections
• Store remote support user and password in the secure container
• Contact the worldwide SAP Customer Interaction Center
Key features of SAP Utilities Customer Engagement for Android Phone
• View and pay current or past bills and maintain your account information
• Start or stop utility services
• Display and record meter readings
• View service details and report service problems
• Display outage information or report a new outage
• Receive important alerts from the utility company
Note: SAP Utilities Customer Engagement uses sample data. Your utility company will make a live version of the app available if they have procured the necessary back-end solution from SAP.
* Create new expense report
* Enter expense line items
* Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
* Save expense reports, expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
* Send the expense report for approval
Key features of SAP Leave Request for Android
• Create new leave requests, adding notes and choosing an alternate approver when necessary
• View status and details of current time off and leave requests
• Request changes to leave requests
• Review time account balances
Note: To use SAP Leave Request with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
• Financial Accounting (FI)
• Controlling (CO)
• Inventory Management (IM)
• Materials Management (MM)
• Warehouse Management (WM)
• Production Planning (PP)
• Sales and Distribution (SD)
• Plant Maintenance (PM)
• Quality Management (QM)
• Project Systems (PS)
• Human Capital Management (HCM)
• Basis System
- Manage master data, create work order tasks, data capture, spare-parts ordering, inspection check-offs, approve requests, etc.
- Optimized UI for small displays with Smart Action Button, while still supporting all essential SAP GUI features such as F4, toolbars, menus, all re-imagined and redesigned for Androids.
- Connect directly to your SAP for native SAP screens, or use the Liquid UI Platform for simplified dynpros without SAP Mobile Platform or web browser latency
- SAP Workflow integration with your deviceÅfs email client
- Customer specific business processes are created with the Liquid UI Developer Toolkit
- No Java, ABAP skills required
- Near-native SAP GUI response times and speed
NOTE: Download this FREE client software on your Android and use it with the sample data to evaluate the user experience and functionality provided by Liquid UI. To use Liquid UI with your SAP instance, register at email@example.com.
About Liquid UI Software
It is no secret that with the right user experience, SAP users will be empowered. Liquid UI is an SAP unified UI platform that enables users to work seamlessly across all touchpoints whether you are using SAP GUI, SharePoint, SAP NetWeaver Business Client, HTML5 Web browsers, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, RFID tag readers, barcode scanguns or offline devices. With patented connectivity technology, SAP is quickly at your fingertips with native transactions on mobile devices, or with our transaction, screen and tab aggregation technology. Rapidly deploy repurposed dynpros without reprogramming.
"SAP at your fingertips with Liquid UI, the Unified UI Strategy for your Enterprise".
This app allows you to connect with customers & field executives with just few clicks.
Customer can able to view Sales Order , Service Calls, Invoice Details, Place a New Sales Order , View Notification from the admin etc.,
This App supports encryption of transmitted and cached data, robust user authentication and roles assignment, and work over secure layers to ensure no reduction in security as compared to desktop applications.
This app can be customized for your organisation. To access this demo on our Test SAP Business One Database, you need to request from the app or you can write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO INTERNET Connection is required.
You can search in name, you can search in description, or you can search in both at the same time.
You can enter multiple words to search. The search is not case sensitive and the order of the words does not have to be the same.
For example, you can search transactions with text: "order sales", the application will find also the "Display Sales Orders" transaction.
Even more, you have the option to filter the result based on starting letters of the name.
For example, if you search in tables in descriptions based only on word "sales", the result will be too large. But, if you also enter as a filter the first letter/s of the table name "V", only the tables who have in description "order" and their name starts with "V".
Also, FAVORITES are available for both (tables and transactions). You can add any found table/transaction to your favorites list using two touches!
Table and transaction with their names and descriptions contained by this application is owned and copyright to SAP AG.
SAP, R/3, ABAP mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG.
To access app option menu please reset the application data in the main Andriod menu or change your SAP_ALL password on your workstation/laptop.
In order for SAP to provide you the General Features of the Event App for the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference (“Event”), you will need to consent to allow SAP to use your personal data provided when registering for the Event including, without limitation, that SAP, ASUG, and the Event App administrator (Eventbase) may process such personal data to provide you such features as identified below.
Log in with the e-mail address and the password associated with your conference registration account.
* Profile: Select your name on the main menu screen to access your profile and notes and to adjust settings related to optional app features.
* My Agenda: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, attendees, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website agenda builder.
* Agenda Builder: View and search the full conference agenda. Tap on an event logo to switch between the two events and apply filters based on your interests. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session feedback, and take notes.
* Exhibitors: Find exhibitors you want to meet.
* Attendees and Speakers: See who’s at the event.
* On-Site Guide: Find emergency information and read about key event highlights and important information to enhance your on-site experience.
* Maps: Find your way around the venue.
Social & News: Read current news and follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
Additional Optional Features:
* Attendee List: Join the attendee list to share your profile information (your name, company, and job title entered during registration) with other attendees using the Event App. You can turn this feature on or off any time by selecting your name on the main menu to access Settings.
* LinkedIn Connections: Personalize your conference. From the “LinkedIn Connections” tab in the Attendee section, you can log in via LinkedIn to import your LinkedIn profile photo, your LinkedIn connections using the app, and share this information and the sessions you are attending with your LinkedIn connections within the Event App. Your personal information collected from LinkedIn will only be used by SAP, ASUG, and Eventbase to provide you with this feature.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
More about SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference:
* Visit the conference website at www.sapandasug.com.
* © Copyright/Trademark (go to: http://global.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx)
SAP has approved the use of its marks and logos in this application.
After an easy configuration of your SAP system the application will be ready to create queries over any table or view of your SAP system.
You can make and save as much reports as you want. In an easy and intuitive way you will be able to filter and sort the results and add and remove fields. Besides, if you choose one row field, you will be able to see your data in a bar graph.
Key features of Miami Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Miami Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP05 product documentation.
Note: A connection to an SAP Mobile Platform server is required.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
The BILT mobile app for Android features 3D, interactive, step-by-step instructions for products requiring assembly, set-up, repair, or maintenance. Easier than paper instructions (and far more fun), BILT makes assembly straightforward and easy to understand.
• A product overview that shows all you need to know before beginning your project, including the time required, tools, and total steps.
• 3D, interactive assembly instructions showing all the pieces come together in a simple animation where you can pinch to zoom to see any level of detail, rotate to get the angle just right, or tap for part information.
• Audio guidance and simple play/pause controls to help you walk through the assembly process at your own pace.
• Quick product registration and warranty tracking under one roof, so you always know you’re covered.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of the WTA Finals mobile app for Android
• Check out the leader board, highlighting players qualifying for the WTA Finals
• Read WTA Finals player biographies
• Join the interactive Fan Zone to share Instagram pictures and answer tennis trivia questions
• Get venue and visitor information
• Connect to the latest tweets and Facebook posts about the WTA Finals
Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android:
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos; execute and reschedule visits
• Conduct surveys for promotion compliance and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM (the SAP ERP application is optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.