The SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android lets you securely bring all your personal and business documents and content with you wherever you go. Unlike manual file transfers using shared folders or e-mail, this app enables you to quickly and easily access and collaborate on files from your computer and corporate document management systems anywhere, anytime.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
• Edit additional business-relevant data for documents and folders
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
SAP Mobile Documents requires the following permissions. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested:
• Device and app history: To enable users to send log files to report issues
• Photos/Media/Files: To enable users to upload photos, videos, audio, and any other file from other apps or USB storage to SAP Mobile Documents
• Pair with Bluetooth devices and access Bluetooth settings: To enable location of nearby documents hosted by iBeacon devices
• Modify system settings: To save user settings for the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app
• Access network state: To update the SAP Mobile Documents user interface when the network state changes